Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Sorry I posted that in the wrong thread. My bad.
I was having a pretty heated conversation on one of my game threads. Sorry again
Reminds me about a discussion on a different thread where I was in an heated argument with a guy about a character named Luna, where he was making no sense at all - and claimed that I would be the one making no sense. After three back and forths everybody else accused both of us of making no sense. Turned out we both were thinking about Lunas from two other games - but always with enough similarities to not make you realize it immediately ...

Last edited:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Alright, was interested in this game but since you're content to leave a bugged version here definitely not going to bother. Cya dude.

• Angry
Reactions: Cartageno

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
You're correct if a VIP level 4 comes into the hotel at level 5 you will see all their interactions until they reach VIP on that level

It happened to me on the last day of testing with Candice who had unused trait points but try as I might I haven't been able to reproduce it

Put it in the profile folder, you have to create a subfolder in there called whatever you want, and load the save up from there when the game loads. Once you have done a shift the game will create another subfolder with the name of your MC
I didn't understand how to change the mc name ?

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I'd agree with this sentiment. MoTH definitely had more scenes and story driven items than this game or at least it feels like it. Take the endless grind out of this due to the hotel management aspect and this game is woefully less content dense than the firrst one.

I get it, if this is going on steam the goal (I assume) is more game and less story, but having the advancement locked behind the hotel grind definitely added a very artificial feeling to the story. Maybe the next game, if there is one, will refocus more on the story and LESS on the "gamey" side of things, or else make this a pure game with minimal renders and animations. Currently needs much more than it does for the higher tier levels, more events, more story, more group things, or something. Feels pretty empty once the countless hours of grind are over.
A perfect balance of all things to satisfy all players would be nice, but Faerin is one guy with a few people who help with Tech-support/QA. You're not wrong, but this project was meant to be more of a game than VN, thus it worked out as it did.

I'm curious about the Isabelle bonus scene but it's behind a serious grind wall. I've got a lot of cards but getting all is just too much grind.
Get the bonus Destiny Point cards, and they'll come a lot faster ;)

Alright, was interested in this game but since you're content to leave a bugged version here definitely not going to bother. Cya dude.
So who is the "you" here?

Faerin does not publish his game here, he publishes it on Patreon. The game is published here by some random 'hero'.

Don't blame the game dev for your 'hero' being unavailable. Especially when you account for that whole 0$ he's going to get from your not playing!

EDIT: Also, realize the following - Several members of the TS/QA team (like myself) are active here. Faerin could easily ask us to stop, but I don't think he'll do that. Does he like that his projects are shared here? I dunno, ask him. But he doesn't STOP us from helping the pirates either.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
The devs going to be heartbroken that you're not going to play it, I mean how will he ever make it up to you

View attachment 1957216
Saw someone else, in another thread, announce that they didn't want to play anymore because the update had a couple of issues.
Another member responded with:
"This is an online forum, not an airport. No need to announce departures." :LOL::ROFLMAO:

RandomGuy400

Jan 31, 2020
Last edited:

BlueLine

Mar 29, 2021
thanks for uploading the hotfix.

Something i noted during sessions with Isabella: in version 9.3.5 and older you could redraw the cards 3 times (even without seer-card).
in 9.3.6 the redraws are gone.
Don`t know how it is meant to be and which version is the correct one. Just noticed it. (of course 3 free redraws is a lot easier ;))

Edit: solved. Forgot to copy over the key to the new version.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes