Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
The concept as well as the premise of some supernatural elements is pretty interesting, the gameplay itself seems incredibly slow and tedious, like 3/4 of gametime is just loading and shit. Maybe it's just me because I'm used to Ren'py, but this dampens everything considerably.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
The concept as well as the premise of some supernatural elements is pretty interesting, the gameplay itself seems incredibly slow and tedious, like 3/4 of gametime is just loading and shit. Maybe it's just me because I'm used to Ren'py, but this dampens everything considerably.
You can improve the speed of the transitions in the options by disabling UI animations (the clockwork thingy moves less). It's not a complete fix, but it helps considerably.

Reactions: Lotex

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You can improve the speed of the transitions in the options by disabling UI animations (the clockwork thingy moves less). It's not a complete fix, but it helps considerably.
Thanks, I'll try that if I give it another any time soon, it just crashed and of course I didn't save for quite some time.

Edit: Yeah ok, that makes the game a lot better without these long loading times.

Edit 2: Or maybe not, every time Amber masturbates at night everything stops working.

Last edited:

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Thanks, I'll try that if I give it another any time soon, it just crashed and of course I didn't save for quite some time.

Edit: Yeah ok, that makes the game a lot better without these long loading times.

Edit 2: Or maybe not, every time Amber masturbates at night everything stops working.
Other people has said that disabling UI animations can be a problem sometimes, I think there are some bug here and there if you enable that option at the moment, I hope Faerin will fix this problem in next release

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Other people has said that disabling UI animations can be a problem sometimes, I think there are some bug here and there if you enable that option at the moment, I hope Faerin will fix this problem in next release
So .. is disabling or enabling the problem? I'm a bit confused :ROFLMAO:
Other than that I had it disabled, then enabled UI animations and tried again, but it still stopped working as if the next step just isn't triggered.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
So .. is disabling or enabling the problem? I'm a bit confused :ROFLMAO:
Other than that I had it disabled, then enabled UI animations and tried again, but it still stopped working as if the next step just isn't triggered.
Right now, enabling the UI Animations is the only workaround for the lockups if you're renovating one of the rooms. That's already been fixed for the next update, so at that point, it won't matter if it's on or off. But for now, yes. Leave that enabled and you shouldn't experience any freezes or lockups during the renovation scenes. If you're still experiencing them even with UI animations on, please post your save and I'll take a look and see what's going on.

St_Dmitry

Apr 3, 2017
Hello guys, want to share my hacked / cheat assembly-csharp, if someone intrested and if this is not breaking the rules of author|thread.
You need to replace your assembly-csharp file (it is in "Mystwood_Manor_v0.4.2.8\Mystwood Manor_Data\Managed", before replacement you may save original file).

It will give you 1mil at start, much more money for completed guests, 1 point reduce of anything and many exp for attending at work.
Works without startingn new game.

Edited for new version 0.4.2.8
*New improvement - more exp using study room!*

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I am on level 2 of hotel but couldn't get tier 2 events (like new uniform)?
not all uniforms are implemented yet
and girls need to be level 3 if i recall
and if i recall u self need to chose them
in the staf menu

Last edited:

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
It takes 2 people to run the restaurant. One in dining room, 1 in kitchen. So, my question is, should not the person in the kitchen get exp? Amber worked the dining room & got points, while Julia worked the kitchen and got no points. Does this seem fair? Should not both be getting points.

Also I was wandering if if coul get the exp points needed for each level. I know it's 0/50 pts to Level 2, then 0/250 for level 3. So it's 5x higher from level 2 to level 3. So, does that mean you will need 500 exp for level 4 then another 750 for level 5 or perhaps even higher.

Because this is a management game more than anything else, understandably with some soft & exotic adults scenes along the way I'm keeping a spread sheet of the Hotels operation. As of day 56 my weekly profit is $6,868. All my girls are level 3 except Riley. She only has 50 pts. level 2 Fitness and 20 pts. Level 1 Restaurant. She doesn't really work that much. Getting paid to sleep all day. Which wouldn't be to bad if her fatigue was from sex compared to doing nothing. The 38 days of hire she worked 28 shifts.
Kay on the other hand has worked in 26 days 60 shifts. She will never have time for sex unless she is asleep. Oh well! In our dreams.

In order to have a successful Hotel you need to know what to expect. Thus, why I was asking about the exp. needed for each lvl.
Thank You

Reactions: Faerin

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It takes 2 people to run the restaurant. One in dining room, 1 in kitchen. So, my question is, should not the person in the kitchen get exp? Amber worked the dining room & got points, while Julia worked the kitchen and got no points. Does this seem fair? Should not both be getting points.

Also I was wandering if if coul get the exp points needed for each level. I know it's 0/50 pts to Level 2, then 0/250 for level 3. So it's 5x higher from level 2 to level 3. So, does that mean you will need 500 exp for level 4 then another 750 for level 5 or perhaps even higher.

Because this is a management game more than anything else, understandably with some soft & exotic adults scenes along the way I'm keeping a spread sheet of the Hotels operation. As of day 56 my weekly profit is $6,868. All my girls are level 3 except Riley. She only has 50 pts. level 2 Fitness and 20 pts. Level 1 Restaurant. She doesn't really work that much. Getting paid to sleep all day. Which wouldn't be to bad if her fatigue was from sex compared to doing nothing. The 38 days of hire she worked 28 shifts.
Kay on the other hand has worked in 26 days 60 shifts. She will never have time for sex unless she is asleep. Oh well! In our dreams.

In order to have a successful Hotel you need to know what to expect. Thus, why I was asking about the exp. needed for each lvl.
Thank You
I may be wrong but I had the impression that the kitchen staff, when needed for the restaurant, got XP. But maybe that was the special occasion where also room service was involved and she got double XP.

As for the XP needed: the XP gained also raises once a girl levels up, so it cannot directly be compared. The question would be "how many steps does it take?". Though that may change if e. g. the announced training gives out fixed XP.

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
SkyLord2018 Cartageno Girls working in the kitchen when the restaurant is staffed get awarded xp as well (the log in the overview screen should indicate this).
If this is not the case for you, it sounds like a bug. If so, please upload your savegame so I can have a look.
Thanks!
The activity screen is here I was seeing Julia not getting exp with amber in restaurant. Here is the save of that event.
This also only occurs with Julia in kitchen. It's fine with Kay. On occasions, it shows Julia getting exp. , but it's rare. She may be getting the exp, but not showing up in the activity log. Thank You

4.00 star(s) 241 Votes