Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Ctrl works in MwM as well (if you enable "skip unseen" it skips through everything, otherwise just the dialogs you have seen before). And disabling "UI animations" speeds things up as well.
Ah, thanks. I kinda knew that CTRL thingy from MotH so tried it and it worked a charm (it also speeds up the transitions, but not by much) but somehow missed the UI animations part. Now I will have to check if that's too fast I guess ;)

Reactions: Faerin

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
If I could add my opinion to the suggestion of MC working. I agree that he should have more to do, when the girls tell him to take a break because he's the boss and works so hard, I have to giggle. He just wanders around.
As for what he should be able to do. I think the front desk is obvious, also cleaning makes sense, as for the other rooms maybe start him on maintenance, and he has to learn more skills in the teaching room later. Maybe add that he earns experience slower then the girls at first just for pacing and he may even get to train others later on if the story goes that way.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
If I could add my opinion to the suggestion of MC working. I agree that he should have more to do, when the girls tell him to take a break because he's the boss and works so hard, I have to giggle. He just wanders around.
As for what he should be able to do. I think the front desk is obvious, also cleaning makes sense, as for the other rooms maybe start him on maintenance, and he has to learn more skills in the teaching room later. Maybe add that he earns experience slower then the girls at first just for pacing and he may even get to train others later on if the story goes that way.
I agree, but only partially... I don't like the idea that he do the job the girls do (lobby, cleaning, maintenance and so on) but I prefer that MC should have some skill like teaching or a skill for "manage people" (I don't know how to call it in english, and in real life manage 3 people it is absolutely different that manage 10 or more ones) and for learning something I suggest that he has to go to his dad's friend (the one that also manage a manor) to learn some skills, in the introduction he says that he was glad to help, so let him help in some way (if I remember correctly)

Another thing I would add is that leveling up a skill requires less energy to do the job, this is because experience will learn anyone to do the same job easily or quicker than a noob would do (IMHO)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Although so far I don't see the need to cheat. The management is easily handled and there's not many scenes - for getting to the "really good stuff" you need to cheat for the next release or the one after that ;)

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Although so far I don't see the need to cheat. The management is easily handled and there's not many scenes - for getting to the "really good stuff" you need to cheat for the next release or the one after that ;)
I don't think that in this game you will be out of money in any way, the only tricky parts are about renewing sauna/gym and maintenance room in one go (I have already told my opinion about this) and leveling up some skill for Restaurant/Sauna/Gym.
Other than that, I don't see why cheating in this game at this moment, maybe some future update it will help to cheating but not in next releases (and I think never will).
Remember that where you see a price of 999999999999 is a simply trick that Faerin has used to not permit players to buy the rooms (or something else) before he has developed in the game. When he will implement the room/item, they will have a "normal" price

QV

Nov 7, 2017
Some gameplay feedback for Faerin...

At the resolution of a Service event (get a sauna, serve a drink, serve a meal, etc.) there is first an evaluation to check if the Type of Service was correct, followed by a statement from the guest affirming if it was, or if it was not. Then, there is a Quality of Service check comparing the staff member's level vs. the guest's expectation, followed by a display of the percentage/comparison and then a statement if it was acceptable or not.

What happens, though, is that if the Type of Service is correct, the staff member is praised (sometimes using language the seems to comment on the quality) and then if the Quality of Service isn't good enough, they're denounced, so it comes across as "That was awesome! You suck!" ... which is a little bit dissonant.

What if the statement of satisfaction came after showing the numbers/% comparison. The numbers comparison isn't really a surprise (assuming the player is paying attention...) The dramatic result weaves the two results together, so you see the numbers and then find out what the evaluation was. And maybe include some moderated language so that even if the Type of Service was correct, but if the Quality of Service was lower than expected, it reflects that. Something like "Well, that bowl of cereal was fine enough, I suppose, but your serving manners were terrible. How could I be expected to enjoy it?!" You get the idea. ;)

Anyway, keep up the good work. It's really all starting to fall into place - you should be pleased.

QV

BlackWingReg

Oct 5, 2017
I've just finished playing out for the latest release, and as one of the people who commented on needing to change the repetitive nature of some of the results screens, let me say I like the changes. Not having to replay the choice for every guest and cutting down the actions shown to just one or two is a perfect change.

I did encounter one issue - which actually forced me to reload a saved game. When you first unlock needing maintenance, there is a chance you can break a room like the kitchen before you can afford the maintenance room. Unless you KNOW ahead of time that you'll need it and save extra money before buying the sauna or exercise rooms. This can make it super difficult to serve guests and can end up running you into the ground.

There needs to be some sort of warning, or a block on the maintenance level going down until you have the room to fix it, otherwise you can very easily get stuck.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Some gameplay feedback for Faerin...

At the resolution of a Service event (get a sauna, serve a drink, serve a meal, etc.) there is first an evaluation to check if the Type of Service was correct, followed by a statement from the guest affirming if it was, or if it was not. Then, there is a Quality of Service check comparing the staff member's level vs. the guest's expectation, followed by a display of the percentage/comparison and then a statement if it was acceptable or not.

What happens, though, is that if the Type of Service is correct, the staff member is praised (sometimes using language the seems to comment on the quality) and then if the Quality of Service isn't good enough, they're denounced, so it comes across as "That was awesome! You suck!" ... which is a little bit dissonant.

What if the statement of satisfaction came after showing the numbers/% comparison. The numbers comparison isn't really a surprise (assuming the player is paying attention...) The dramatic result weaves the two results together, so you see the numbers and then find out what the evaluation was. And maybe include some moderated language so that even if the Type of Service was correct, but if the Quality of Service was lower than expected, it reflects that. Something like "Well, that bowl of cereal was fine enough, I suppose, but your serving manners were terrible. How could I be expected to enjoy it?!" You get the idea. ;)

Anyway, keep up the good work. It's really all starting to fall into place - you should be pleased.

QV

Thanks, QV!
Actually, there is a bit more going on behind the scenes. But right now you don't see all the possible comments yet, as not everything is implemented yet (items, traits, cards, etc.).
Eventually the comment should be an accurate description of what you are missing to satisfy the guest.
This should be added 2-3 updates from now (I hope).
I've just finished playing out for the latest release, and as one of the people who commented on needing to change the repetitive nature of some of the results screens, let me say I like the changes. Not having to replay the choice for every guest and cutting down the actions shown to just one or two is a perfect change.

I did encounter one issue - which actually forced me to reload a saved game. When you first unlock needing maintenance, there is a chance you can break a room like the kitchen before you can afford the maintenance room. Unless you KNOW ahead of time that you'll need it and save extra money before buying the sauna or exercise rooms. This can make it super difficult to serve guests and can end up running you into the ground.

There needs to be some sort of warning, or a block on the maintenance level going down until you have the room to fix it, otherwise you can very easily get stuck.
Thanks for the feedback!
This will be fixed in the next update. The maintenance room will cost 0 (Mickey now asks you to hire his daughter in return for a free renovation of the maintenance room).

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
This will be fixed in the next update. The maintenance room will cost 0 (Mickey now asks you to hire his daughter in return for a free renovation of the maintenance room).
so we need to start over if we already have maintenance room???

• Wow
Reactions: Michel Mak

finger3969

Apr 26, 2018
I can't record, whenever I try to save where I put the recording there is nothing left, so when I try to recover the save that I recorded it does not appear.
Am I doing something wrong?
How to resolve this situation?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I can't record, whenever I try to save where I put the recording there is nothing left, so when I try to recover the save that I recorded it does not appear.
Am I doing something wrong?
How to resolve this situation?
Your saves should be stored in your profile folder

1597664887627.png

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
I know but when I'm in the game and I try to make a save the same does not assume, and if I close the game and return I only have the previous saves.
Tks
If you made different games under different names, when you go to load your game, you need to first pick your profile at the top, so under which name you played. Then you can load the respective saves.

Reactions: larry5168

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I know but when I'm in the game and I try to make a save the same does not assume, and if I close the game and return I only have the previous saves.
Tks
There are two possible reasons that your saves aren't being recorded

1. That you haven't unpacked the game and are playing from inside the Rar file, in which case you need to unpack the game, try using this

2, You have unpacked the game in a place where you don't have permissions to create new files, move the whole game folder to your desktop and try again

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes