sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I think you can only have guests wait for 1 day before they get pissed off and leave but there are no negative effects if they get pissed off at you for that. Refusing them also doesn't have any negative effects for you.
So that's fine and normal.
Regarding no one being in the kitchen there you fucked up.
You need to look at your planning to see where the guest is going to be and make sure 1 of your staff is manning that station. In this you should have assigned one of your staff to the kitchen so the guest could have food.

You can dissapoint guests 3 times.(either by not having any staff at the facility where they want something or by making the wrong choice and getting them the wrong thing they ask for)
The third time they will leave without paying.

Check out the quick guide for more info.
https://f95zone.to/threads/mystwood-manor-v0-1-3-1-faerin.42940/post-3929300
You pretty much need to fuck up that time. Your only chef is exhausted and literally can't work that shift. The fuck up is recoverable so I figured it was part of the tutorial showing what happens.

Jcompt

Sep 24, 2017
At least the front desk and cleaning would make sense. Waiting and bartending probably would need some training. Gameplay wise being able to be in the reception would also be a major help - mom is spending too much time there and especially in the beginning in the kitchen, that it gets hard to level her cleaning. Restaurant I wouldn't use as a player (unless needed), since it is asked for seldomly and two girls want to level there.
well thought.. Makes lots of sense

Sep 25, 2017
Heyy...I'm trying this game for the first time...so doesn't it require a walkthrough...for like decisions that might affect the scene...is there any choice based content?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Heyy...I'm trying this game for the first time...so doesn't it require a walkthrough...for like decisions that might affect the scene...is there any choice based content?
No, not yet at least. Though choice-based content may be added later in one of the other modes, like "Story" mode perhaps. But don't quote me on that because I'm not sure exactly what's been planned yet for the other modes.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
To be honest, games like these (sandbox, multiple girls) tend to be kinetic novels or at best two branching paths for a single girl with once in a while the need of progress of some other girl to advance. Except for maybe single character decisions like pregnancy it would be a nightmare to combine all the possible variations otherwise - and very limited content for each branch.

As much as I would like to see a game that lets you pick the girls you're going with (all except the milf, only the milfs, all except family, only family) and acknowledge that, it probably isn't viable.

McBain23

Jun 2, 2020
Just completed MotH (excellent game Faerin!) and was pointed over here, now i'm torn whether to jump in on an incomplete game or bide my time..

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Just completed MotH (excellent game Faerin!) and was pointed over here, now i'm torn whether to jump in on an incomplete game or bide my time..
I would bide your time for at least a few more months. The raw gameplay loop is coming along nicely and shows promise, but there's just not that much story content yet. Plus, there's several glaring placeholders and gaps that prevent it from feeling very polished. I'd jump in only if you're interested in being a second-level playtester who likes a nice slow drip feed of story (which I do!)

4.00 star(s) 241 Votes