larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I have a question again, how to raise the hotel to level 3?
I bought everything I could, pumped, except that not all employees have reached level 3
do I need them all to be level 3?
Getting the Hotel to Tier 3 isn't implemented yet

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
Just started playing the game, and I'm already raging.

WHAT KIND OF CRUEL SADIST PAINTS OVER WALLPAPER!?!

Sorry, I had a bad flashback when I wanted to repaint the family room, we had to remove two layers of wallpaper, over a layer of paint, over yet another layer of wallpaper, and another layer of paint, to what we guessed was the original 1964 wallpaper. We had to remove all that after I took a wall down and needed shit to be even with the other wall on the same plane.

Yergh.
</end rant>

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hmm, so much hopes for this, but what an absolutely underwhelming update...
If you're looking for quick action and relationship escalation, you should probably skip a couple updates before you get what you like.

Just started playing the game, and I'm already raging.

WHAT KIND OF CRUEL SADIST PAINTS OVER WALLPAPER!?!

Sorry, I had a bad flashback when I wanted to repaint the family room, we had to remove two layers of wallpaper, over a layer of paint, over yet another layer of wallpaper, and another layer of paint, to what we guessed was the original 1964 wallpaper. We had to remove all that after I took a wall down and needed shit to be even with the other wall on the same plane.

Yergh.
</end rant>
Oh, I feel you. Once had that when helping a friend renovate his newly bought home. It was correctly offered to "DIY enthusiasts". But we didn't expect layer after layer of wallpaper in every room, some even waterproof (and no, neither kitchen nor bathroom, halls and living room and bedrooms as well), so steaming didn't work properly. Man did we have a fun day ...

annnnttsss

Dec 24, 2019
Might have a problem in my game where the animated scenes implemented for amber and Julia doesn't work. And also not sure if its a bug or not but whenever checking on riley, while being unassigned, the first scene of 2nd tier is played.
(hoping i was helpful in the improvements of this game.)

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Might have a problem in my game where the animated scenes implemented for amber and Julia doesn't work. And also not sure if its a bug or not but whenever checking on riley, while being unassigned, the first scene of 2nd tier is played.
(hoping i was helpful in the improvements of this game.)
Could you join us on Discord and we will help you out, also you can post the your save there as well so we can check it out, the invite is in the OP (first post on this thread)
Thanks

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
I really want to like this game but finding new content is like the proverbial needle in the haystack. I have over $100,000 and nothing new to buy. What about gathering the cards and getting a new reading?

Reactions: Mrs Delington

RiffRaff0682

Aug 3, 2017
Just played for a bit as I like Faerin's previous work.... not impressed at all. Crappy management Sim with no payback on the pron.

Maybe I'm too early at the moment, but if the focus is the sim... I can't really get behind this game.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Awesome another update! Cant wait to download and see the new improvements.
So guys i know that is to soon to ask, but... some good guys who can start some walkthrough for the various girls/women event?

Thank you

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
I seem to be stuck on level 2 for both girls, I've done all the requirements, but cant unlock the outfits?
Is this a bug or do I have to do something other than the requirements shown?

Edit: Never mind, I didn't have their staff level up enough

Last edited:

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
So I like the new update, and the progress with Julia (mommy). The final animation with her is awesome and well done. I like the fact that you can easily choose the speed of the animation.

And I like thee fact that now, you have hints about what to do to have access to a scene.

A thing that bother me a lot is the fact that I always need to hide the message box to see the tits, ass, pubic hair and whatever is in the bottom of the screen. The message box is too high, too big, and not enough clear to enjoy what is behind. And often, it is the best parts of body ! ;)

Last edited:

mcguill

May 10, 2020
Game as lots o potencial, but needs much more sexual content and certain things like the sorceress and the exploring parts with more content (there's nothing to do right now with thar purple bar and no more means of getting new cards.

How often does faerin releases updates.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Game as lots o potencial, but needs much more sexual content and certain things like the sorceress and the exploring parts with more content (there's nothing to do right now with thar purple bar and no more means of getting new cards.

How often does faerin releases updates.
Releases are usually near the end of the month.

Reactions: Faerin
4.00 star(s) 237 Votes