troybecks

Jan 9, 2018
Hello guys, want to share my hacked assembly-csharp, if someone intrested and if this is not breaking the rules of author|thread.
You need to replace your assembly-csharp file (it is in "Mystwood_Manor_v0.1.3.1\Mystwood Manor_Data\Managed", before replacement you may save original file).

It will give you 1mil at start, much more money for completed guests, 1 point reduce of anything and many exp for attending at work.

Edited for new version 0.2.0.3

Mega
Thank you!!

Reactions: Prodi

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
The central loop is really starting to feel good, I think the new timings are almost spot on. Once you start to rack up a few VIP guests it gets pretty easy to make money, so much so that you should probably start giving us something to spend all this largesse on. There's a big map with placeholder elements and a bunch of rooms just dying for content, so as much as the greater internet is clamoring for Julia and Amber smut (cuz there's just a huuuuge shortage of not-moms and not-sisters getting railed on this site) I hope you'll spend some time fleshing out the larger story and the game world in the next update. Maybe give us some guest events to satisfy the thirst around here? The Sofia model is pretty hot and I always love anything that involves corrupting a nun :D

Keep up the good work!

Trouble89

Jan 12, 2018
I have a GAMEBREAKING bug where i just got the guest sofia (the lady with 4 stars) and she had to go to gym with riley.I saved there before in the map screen because of the three possible answers you can give.So i fucked up the answer and when i tried to reload my save file where i have now no ui and can neither go back to the menu or press anything on the map screen.

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have a GAMEBREAKING bug where i just got the guest sofia (the lady with 4 stars) and she had to go to gym with riley.I saved there before in the map screen because of the three possible answers you can give.So i fucked up the answer and when i tried to reload my save file where i have now no ui and can neither go back to the menu or press anything on the map screen.
Can you post your save, please?

Trouble89

Jan 12, 2018

i cant upload due to a sever problem on f95´s site (i think) because i get always this message: " The upload failed because the file could not be written to the server. The site administrator will need to resolve this before any files can be uploaded "

thats why i also couldnt upload my screenshot on the site itself without using a imagehoster site.

Note on the screenshot that riley is missing and the guest sofia.

EDIT:

i post this external link to the savefile due to my uploadproblem.

If others want to fix this problem just rename the number of the file

Last edited:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
i cant upload due to a sever problem on f95´s site (i think) because i get always this message: " The upload failed because the file could not be written to the server. The site administrator will need to resolve this before any files can be uploaded "

thats why i also couldnt upload my screenshot on the site itself without using a imagehoster site.

Note on the screenshot that riley is missing and the guest sofia.
That's definitely not right, but without the save there's not a lot we can do to help you out at the moment, sorry about that.

hi, I don't understand where to hire staff,I need to hire someone level 2,but I don't quite understand where and how? :unsure:
To hire Amber, explore the Manor, to hire Riley, explore the Manor and to hire Kay, renovate the gym or the sauna. As for them being at level 2 the more the girls work at something the higher their level gets.

Reactions: Luckzor and Itachi_

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
another demo ???
Not a demo but an unfinished game in the making. Will take some time before it's finished.

how much sex content for now? it looks like its still just a managing game for now
It will most probably stay a managing game with the occasional lewd thrown in. Judging by Faerin's previous game don't expect too much happening in the near future, I am already surprised that there is a HJ this early. If you want a quick fap, you should probably try some other game.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is there a way to trigger the Redecoration scene of Amber ?
All of the tier events for the girls can be replayed. Go to the Staff page, select the girl you want, then click on any of the tier events you've already done. But in order to trigger those scenes in-game again instead of replaying the scenes, you'd need to do a new playthrough.

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
Is it possible to update hotel to Level 3? I use my old save. Maybe we have some kind of cheat here. On my save I see that I need 999999999 exp points...

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes