Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
is the destiny stuff locked/broken/bugged..been satisfying the guests and counter still reads zero and purple mist has not moved either???
No, that's not a bug. They've not been implemented yet.

Jcompt

Sep 24, 2017
I am really enjoying the game. So far, i found that the best approach is to be a considerate manager. For example, whenever all guests check out, i try to give all the workers as much rest as possible, except for maintenance and cleaning whenever it reaches 80% on that "day off". By now, almost all guests are VIPs except for the overly demanding Sofia :unsure:

Money is not everything in this game, which is why i like it so far.

Reactions: Faerin and Sycho

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
When you have a worker that is on Day 2 with Energy 0 working? I have said it on 1.2 as bug and when you don´t found it play your game yourself.

You need your mom to find a new guest, you need her in the kitchen and she cleans. These are all main works in the beginning !!! It is a little bit better when you unlock all other staff members (in 1.2).

Aso in 1.2. it is you can open a room and maybe you haven´t played the repair stuff member free or you have not the money and you can´t repair the room. In 1.2 the room was near 0 as I get her that I can repair the room.

The problem is you must load a lot of time because you can´t satisfy the guest wish that (you have no money you can´t buy the room or you have not the stuff member for it) in 1.2. Now with this it is not playable without cheating normal because your Mom does the most work and Energy 0 means 0.

At Day 3 you can say I can close the hotel because after the 1. guest I taken the nun as 2. guest and because you can´t do the cleaning you can´t fullfill the wish from the guest. The closing from the kitchen means that you can make insolvency.

Nun guest
Sure I can say f*** about it and then?
Day 4
Mom - cleaning
Mom kitchen - or guest no matter again cleaning
Mom - lobby (for a new guest)

And so on where is the free time for your working mom???

So your moms energy is all time when you have not the other staff members near 0 or 0 or she needs a better recovery from energy in the night.

Or you as manager can do aso work in the hotel maybe all works as a fire worker when you have problems with your workers (german saying).

You have a problem with the working time, repair time and pollution time. Play your game without cheating from the begining take the 1. guest he offer to you all time and say me if you have problems to play it or not.

I played in my life a lot of economy games and for me it is a more interesting game with it. The problem is with this now you have more problems as in 1.2 I say and in 1.2 was it not all time easy to have good values (%) in your hotel and gave the workers the free time for recovering.

You have her all my saves for this version and when you really tell me I can change the working schedule when you lead a hotel then say me the point.
I'm not sure I (completely) follow what you mean.
But here are 2 tips:
- Don't accept guests that require things you can't deliver yet. Planning you're next move/guest is part of the game, you can't just accept every guest.
- You can get Amber as soon as day 3 starts, that will help a lot.

I have played the game (naturally) multiple times without cheats. So have the testers.
It's just about making smart choices ;)

Reactions: Jcompt

Theatrikos

Oct 19, 2019
Though renovated, after loading the game the gym doesn't spawn... I hope I don't have to start over... Any suggestions anyone?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Worked perfectly, thanks!
As for the vanished guests, well, I forgot to put Julia in reception. I'm a dork, sorry.
No problem. That's what I was wondering, but I wasn't sure without looking at your save. :)

Reactions: GaboCAP

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Strange. I had no issues renovating the fitness center. After saving and reloading the save (once I quit the game), the fitness center is still opened and available for guests.

Here is your save back after I renovated the fitness center. Check that and see if it works for you now. If not, please let me know.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
No problem. That's what I was wondering, but I wasn't sure without looking at your save. :)
The only issue I have now is with the automatic actions with VIP guests. I upgraded them to VIP, but actions keep repeating, with or without the check in Settings. Any thoughts?

Theatrikos

Oct 19, 2019
Strange. I had no issues renovating the fitness center. After saving and reloading the save (once I quit the game), the fitness center is still opened and available for guests.

Here is your save back after I renovated the fitness center. Check that and see if it works for you now. If not, please let me know.
I'm afraid not. I'll keep the saves, delete the files and download it from scratch. Let's hope that will work out.

Wishmazter

Mar 2, 2018
cant get amber scene to trigger ..have had julia in kitchen and amber in restaurant at all times of day ..nothing ..have i missed a step? both have all lvl3 skills

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
here's the save faerin can you see what the issue is when you can cause it's fine on the last version
Here's your repaired save.
You had a broken version of the Chosen One card equiped (from a previous version), causing the bug.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm afraid not. I'll keep the saves, delete the files and download it from scratch. Let's hope that will work out.
That may be related to one of the bugs Faerin fixed earlier. He's releasing a hotfix later today, so I would recommend waiting for that.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The only issue I have now is with the automatic actions with VIP guests. I upgraded them to VIP, but actions keep repeating, with or without the check in Settings. Any thoughts?
I would recommend waiting for a hotfix to get released later today. That may be fixed there.

Reactions: GaboCAP

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
cant get amber scene to trigger ..have had julia in kitchen and amber in restaurant at all times of day ..nothing ..have i missed a step? both have all lvl3 skills
Which scene for her and are you using the updated guide I posted earlier?

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes