S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Faerin : Last time I have suggested to increase sauna or gym price and get maintenance room for free, I have another proposal.
On version 0.1.2 (I haven't played 0.1.3 yet), the mechanic about maintenance (I mean the % about the building stat) is introduced as soon as you build the gym or the sauna.

I suggest to introduce the maintenance mechanic stat as soon as you build maintenance room and not before (for the concern about that the stat will drop to 0% or near that before you can build the maintenance room) and I also suggest to have to build maintenance room before sauna and gym.

So my suggestion is: after you have build the 5 basic rooms (lobby, housekeeping, kitchen, restaurant and bar), Mike says that there are a lot of rooms in the manor and MC should consider to not make them "bad" so he suggests to build the maintenance room that will also be a requirement for building sauna and gym and later on rooms.

Reactions: Faerin

Wishmazter

Mar 2, 2018
Which scene for her and are you using the updated guide I posted earlier?
have not been able to unlock any amber scenes for this update and yes i used updated guide..option to enter room of course i should does not appear

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys for some mysterious reason i lose me old save file. So now i need to restart form 0 again.
Not a problem, see that faerin have made new improvements with this new 0.1.3... ehm lol wait... there is another update? 0.1.3k? :LOL: oook time to download again the update. At last for me fortune i do not restart with the 0.1.3.

Anyway now with this new upadate surelly i lose the two card that i had in me first save file... so now i need to choice again the card. And this time without the strange bug that happen the first time. I can only obten 1 card.

So guys i need to underatand one thing... The Chosen One (Legendary) card is selected from the 3 cards right?
I mean if i continue to restart the game... soon or later i can have The Chosen One (Legendary) right? Yeah i know that for now the card are like usless. But i want The Chosen One (Legendary) that i had in me first save :LOL: sad that i cant also choice: The Lover too. But if i can have only one. I want the legendary one!
But as i say... till now i only see this card:

The Beggar (Common): Your guests award 5% more money
The Merchant (Uncommon): Your guests award 10% more money
The King (Rare): Your guests award 15% more money
The Apprentice (Common): Your guests award 5% more experience
The Scholar (Uncommon): Your guests award 10% more experience
The Scholar (Rare): Your guests award 15% more experience
The Acolyte (Common): Your guests award 5% more destiny points
The Zealot (Uncommon): Your guests award 10% more destiny points
The Prophet (Rare): Your guests award 15% more destiny points
The Seer (Epic): You get 1 additional reroll for each reading
The Lover (Common): Increases your change to draw cards of a higher rarity

Can someone confirm to me, that The Chosen One (Legendary) is there?
Thank you

Theatrikos

Oct 19, 2019
Strange. I had no issues renovating the fitness center. After saving and reloading the save (once I quit the game), the fitness center is still opened and available for guests.

Here is your save back after I renovated the fitness center. Check that and see if it works for you now. If not, please let me know.
New Installation does it. Thanks for the help anyway.

Reactions: Sycho

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Hi guys for some mysterious reason i lose me old save file. So now i need to restart form 0 again.
Not a problem, see that faerin have made new improvements with this new 0.1.3... ehm lol wait... there is another update? 0.1.3k? :LOL: oook time to download again the update. At last for me fortune i do not restart with the 0.1.3.

Anyway now with this new upadate surelly i lose the two card that i had in me first save file... so now i need to choice again the card. And this time without the strange bug that happen the first time. I can only obten 1 card.

So guys i need to underatand one thing... The Chosen One (Legendary) card is selected from the 3 cards right?
I mean if i continue to restart the game... soon or later i can have The Chosen One (Legendary) right? Yeah i know that for now the card are like usless. But i want The Chosen One (Legendary) that i had in me first save :LOL: sad that i cant also choice: The Lover too. But if i can have only one. I want the legendary one!

Thank you
Yes you can pick it only there at the moment, but it reeeeeeeeeally rare. When I have tried to pick twice that card I have started the game like 100 times... so I think it isn't necessary at the moment, probably when Faerin will make tarot cards work, maybe you can't use the save you have, so it's useless to try to have it in my opinion.

EDIT: I have just played ver 0.1.3k and I have seen a weird issue in the lobby. When Julia reaches level 3 for lobby, it seems that guests don't come as often as before (it skips the interaction like no one has come to lobby), does anyone else has seen this issue?

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
without cheats
1 also play without cheats
and have around 175.000 coíns
but there are really long between guest there goes to restaurant
and i only need riley to level up to 3 in restaurant so hotel can level up to 3
so need to reject guest there don't go to restaurant

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
Yes you can pick it only there at the moment, but it reeeeeeeeeally rare. When I have tried to pick twice that card I have started the game like 100 times... so I think it isn't necessary at the moment, probably when Faerin will make tarot cards work, maybe you can't use the save you have, so it's useless to try to have it in my opinion.

EDIT: I have just played ver 0.1.3k and I have seen a weird issue in the lobby. When Julia reaches level 3 for lobby, it seems that guests don't come as often as before (it skips the interaction like no one has come to lobby), does anyone else has seen this issue?
Yes, I noticed that, too.
The game became different in the update.
Now there are not "action", but "collecting statistics and money."
Just statistics shows you-everything is fine with this guest.
Where are the "actions" with the guest?
I can't even do a proper training session with a"guest".
Just like in the sauna and in the restaurant.
Everything is already done "automatically".
No interaction with the" guest " - anywhere.

What the hell?

Last edited:

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017

What the hell?
Faerin has made the game faster by simply explain what has happened in the shift in one single page, moreover if the guest is a VIP level 2, you haven't to do anything more, simply set a worker on the right spot and the job will be completed automatically.

What I have meant before was that when Julia was at level 2, I have seen always the guest to be available in lobby everytime or so, but when I have seen that she has reached level 3, she receives less guests...

• Wow
Reactions: Michel Mak

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018

Thank you
Yes, the Chosen One card is there. In fact, I have it in my save.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
have not been able to unlock any amber scenes for this update and yes i used updated guide..option to enter room of course i should does not appear
Can you show me a screenshot of her progress thus far?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018

Have you refused any guests? I have seen that, if you refuse guests all day, the following day you might not have anyone checking in at all.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Have you refused any guests? I have seen that, if you refuse guests all day, the following day you might not have anyone checking in at all.
Yes I have refused some of them because I was looking for some guests with Restaurant or Gym request

evildead

Feb 11, 2018

What the hell?
you can go to settings and trun this off. you do know that right No interaction with VIP guest on/off

• Love
Reactions: Michel Mak

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
Does anyone get a black screen when trying to replay Julia's "slip of the tongue" event ?.
It freezes the game and the only way to get out is to force quit!!!
i got that when i tryed to replay it. still no fix

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
Dear diary,
Day 142:
It's been 142 days since I opened the hotel. I have yet to have my get staff fully trained. No one wants to enjoy our wonderful sauna. I don't know why. Maybe they hate gingers? At this point I am turning away anyone who doesn't want to use the sauna in an effort to get Riley fully trained. It's been two weeks since we had a guest. Maybe tomorrow we will get a guest. One can only hope....
Day 160:
It finally happened!!!!! I got a guest who wanted the sauna. I certainly hope the next expansion I make will be the study so I can avoid this in the future (dev make it so). One can only hope.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Faerin
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes