Nov 1, 2019
very much a grindy game with easy miss-click that can ruin a choice with no reverse to make the correction. It takes a lot to get anywhere in this game and as much as the premise is good, the game is too grindy.
I hope when it is released that some of the grind is cut back and the click error level is lessened.
Not a bad game idea. Imaginative and original. well done.

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
i can't upgrade to 3 guest
how or where do i do that
Sorry I'm giving advice off memory. If they don't let you upgrade it again then you are maxed out. So in your case it would be unlock the pics, outfits and get the girls to level 3 stats. You can also grind the items in the attic, get more money and get the guests all to VIP level 2. I think those are more quality of life though at this point.

Last edited:

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
i can't upgrade to 3 guest
how or where do i do that
You simply can't at the moment, moreover it will be useless to have 3 guests because you can have only 2 guests rooms at 2nd floor. The 3rd guest room needs to have manor at level 3 that isn't available yet, so you can't renovate it.

If you want to set from level 1 to level 2 the lobby, you need to set Julia as a worker there.
For now any room can't be higher than level 2 as for the manor.

In this update you can do this if you have already unlocked everything else in the previous one:
- Unlock Amber and Kay events
- Unlock Amber dress level 2
- Level your staff at level 3, which I think it will be required for manor level 3
- Level your guests to VIP level 2, so the jobs will be faster for further gameplay

I haven't seen anything else.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I'm not sure I (completely) follow what you mean.
But here are 2 tips:
- Don't accept guests that require things you can't deliver yet. Planning you're next move/guest is part of the game, you can't just accept every guest.
- You can get Amber as soon as day 3 starts, that will help a lot.

I have played the game (naturally) multiple times without cheats. So have the testers.
It's just about making smart choices ;)
You tell a bullshit that tell me that you haven´t load my saves. Where is interested in your tips that all know and have nothing to do with your bugs?

I told you before you have a very big problem and when you don´t solve it the most will cheat and look only the story and the economy from you game if you have it or not doesn´t matter because it is so buged that it is not normal playable.

It have to do that the % (cleaning time, repair time and recovery time) from all are not very balaced in 1.2 it was not easy and you load a lot of time to get the right guest and in 1.3k you make a bader at it was before.

And you say I must load all time to get the guest that I can have in the hotel I maked it in 1.2 and you see in 1.3k it don´t work because the cleaning time broke it completly now you have no one for it because all have other things to do and now you close rooms. So you as director must shut down the hotel for a day for cleaning and recovery to get the next guest or what how realistic?

In real life a Hotel with so low guest you have a lot and when you have 2 people for it was no problems to solve 5-8 guests or more. In the game you are like a director and do nothing from the work part. And you can look in my game saves after 3 days the cleaning is by 50% that have nothing to do with realistic. When you make a game then prove it if the % work when you use all and have guests and I played 1.2 till the end and you tell so an bullshit about your game if you have never played your own game.

You fucked up the game in 1.3k and I can only say to all other players don´t waste your time with real playing and when you like to see the pics then cheat money then it doesn´t matter if you have guest or not. Play the other stuff members free and play only to get the pics.

Solve your bugs in the game and it can be a good economy game.

When you mean you have no bugs in the game dream further and I say it the econmy from the game in the next updates no one interest and all will cheat to see only the pics or in your full game play only "Story Mode".

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
looked at the guide and see this in several places
(Check on her in the afternoon or at night)
but aren't some of them Check on her in the afternoon or at evening
Just follow the guide. How difficult can it be? If I specified a time or day I would have included it.

Pete129

Aug 14, 2017
Shame, new version crashes after updating the sauna or workout room. Black screen. Am i the only one?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Just follow the guide. How difficult can it be? If I specified a time or day I would have included it.
i didn't follow the guide
i just say aren't it
cos some read it thoroughly and think it's night when it's actually are evening
Shame, new version crashes after updating the sauna or workout room. Black screen. Am i the only one?
maybe cos you use old saves
try start new game

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
You tell a bullshit that tell me that you haven´t load my saves. Where is interested in your tips that all know and have nothing to do with your bugs?

When you mean you have no bugs in the game dream further and I say it the econmy from the game in the next updates no one interest and all will cheat to see only the pics or in your full game play only "Story Mode".
Alright, I looked at some of your saves (not all 9 of them, you could have tried to be a more specific).
There is nothing wrong with them, I can play them fine.
Like I said in my earlier reply: try making smart decisions (did you read that at all?).

I didn't say there are no bugs in the game (far from it).
I said I didn't understand what you meant, subtle difference right?

The irony of this is that most of your post is based on assumptions that are...bullshit, as you call it.
Anyway, I don't really have the time or patience for your attitude, so I'll be ignoring your posts from now on.
No hard feelings though, I'm sure there are plenty of other games for you to play.

This should be fixed in v0.1.3.1.

seems no one really noticed my post from earlier...still rather unsure of what i'm doing here. Julia keeps doing the assigned roles I gave her when I had my first guest, as is Amber...and even though I have no guests, I cannot seem to stop them from doing those daily tasks.....i tried clicking on them, double clicking, dragging...nothing seems to work. If its not a bug, would love some help finding out how to change this? So far only had one guest because of this and than same thing days on end due to not being able to move the girls...
It sounds like a corrupted save or game, but I haven't seen this one before.
Did restarting fix the problem for you? If not, could you share your save?

Last edited:
Reactions: pj13 and Michel Mak

zsimi

Aug 2, 2020
I downloaded the game today from Patreon.

Why is it not working? There is only text and black screen.

I use win 10 Pro (I reinstalled it 2 weeks ago.)
Ver: 2004
Build: 19041.388

I installed K-Lite codec pack1560 standard, Visual C++ 14.0.23026 and .net 4.8 today.

What should I do?

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I downloaded the game today from Patreon.

Why is it not working? There is only text and black screen.

I use win 10 Pro (I reinstalled it 2 weeks ago.)
Ver: 2004
Build: 19041.388

I installed K-Lite codec pack1560 standard, Visual C++ 14.0.23026 and .net 4.8 today.

What should I do?
Please join the tech-support channel on Discord: and myself or one of the mods will help you get it fixed.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
It took me about 2 hours (played with endsave of 1.2). In my eyes the game is very easy to play, I don't understand why some people need cheats???
Emh, it's part of this forum's charm... after every new release you can read dozens of such messages: "i need cheats" "where's walkthrough" "where's incest patch" "full save please" "need compressed version" "android port where?"

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Seems like the German version still needs some fixes here and there. Objects becomes "Gegenstä" instead of "Gegenstände" (probably because of some space restriction), "Day" hasn't been changed yet and the Tarot Card "The Chosen One" and probably other Tarot cards are also still in English.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Seems like the German version still needs some fixes here and there. Objects becomes "Gegenstä" instead of "Gegenstände" (probably because of some space restriction), "Day" hasn't been changed yet and the Tarot Card "The Chosen One" and probably other Tarot cards are also still in English.
I'd also argue that "Wählen" as an infinitive sounds weird, probably better "Wähle". For "Objects" I'd probably go with "Objekte", sure, a bit stilted, or the good old "Inventar".

Reactions: Lukumoide

Maseen

Jul 29, 2018
I got a problem with getting Amber as as staff member in 1.3 with a fresh new game. After exploring the manor she appears for a short time in her new uniform in the morning but somehow there is a anomaly with an actual guest who wanna check out and then julia appears out of the hell and after that point amber does not appear anymore.

the game freezes with renovating the saune or gym before getting the maintanance room ist known and i can confirm that.
but i can add to that that it was not possible for me to renovate the maintenance room at first. so i got also a problem in getting Kay.

At least it worked with an old save from 1.2 to see all the (new) content.

Beside the bugs, i can say i was a big fan from "man in the house". at most i enjoyed the content with veronica. and i hope some of that kind of content may also be found here.

Also I don't like the fast style. it does not build the neccesary relationship which i need to get a real immersive experience.

as a sum ... don't get supressed by all of those loud complaining voices fairin.
there are some quietly people out there who really enjoy and appreciate ur work !

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes