Crossfire26

May 10, 2017
Does anyone have a completed save file or something?

LOTS of bugs reported for this one. I've restarted twice and I'm still stuck at the same point when I first hire Riley; she ups and disappears and I'm not allowed to progress any further. Also I'm not allowed to upgrade the restaurant and the bar UNTIL I hire Riley. Not sure if that point changed or not but can someone let me know and help me out here??

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
pretty awsome game...wish i could figure out how to unlock the cheats damn man im running out of money fast
and of course my little script i got for enabling console commands doesnt work in this game ....ahh well
one thing this game could really use is a walkthrough or something...i know what i wanna do just cant figure how to do it
first off i need more staff and not sure how to hire more.....somehow i managed to hire Amber (suppose to be my wife or girl friend or something)
she is always resting and taking a break i know i need to talk to her,etc BUT how fuck and when i try to move her from the taskbar to the kitchen theres a padlock that appears and (hard to explain BUT theres 2 boxs for kitchen they show open NO PADLOCK and then when i try to drag AMber to the kitchen box
or what ever thats when the padlock appears....i need to hire more staff AND of course im running out of money too and all my guests are raging mad,etc
very complicated game i like it just wish i knew what i was doing and how to play better

Last edited:
Reactions: joeblow8823

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
pretty awsome game...wish i could figure out how to unlock the cheats damn man im running out of money fast
and of course my little script i got for enabling console commands doesnt work in this game ....ahh well
one thing this game could really use is a walkthrough or something...i know what i wanna do just cant figure how to do it
first off i need more staff and not sure how to hire more.....somehow i managed to hire Amber (suppose to be my wife or girl friend or something)
she is always resting and taking a break i know i need to talk to her,etc BUT how fuck and when i try to move her from the taskbar to the kitchen theres a padlock that appears and (hard to explain BUT theres 2 boxs for kitchen they show open NO PADLOCK and then when i try to drag AMber to the kitchen box
or what ever thats when the padlock appears....i need to hire more staff AND of course im running out of money too and all my guests are raging mad,etc
very complicated game i like it just wish i knew what i was doing and how to play better
They have certain jobs they can work. If you move one that is out of energy or can't perform the task it won't let you put them in that spot. Not sure if this will help solve your problem.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Does anyone have a completed save file or something?

LOTS of bugs reported for this one. I've restarted twice and I'm still stuck at the same point when I first hire Riley; she ups and disappears and I'm not allowed to progress any further. Also I'm not allowed to upgrade the restaurant and the bar UNTIL I hire Riley. Not sure if that point changed or not but can someone let me know and help me out here??
That bug has been fixed in the update that will be released later.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Not sure it will work but here's my save.
damn man you made it way further then i did awsome thanks a bunch appreciate it
when i very first did the tutorial the starter girl (forget her name) you had to drag her face icon to i forget where off hand but it was to put her to work...so after looking at your save i assume then that was a 1 time thing maybe?
so they all just stay on the task bar and dont need to drag them anywhere (face icons,etc)right?

Reactions: WizD

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
seems no one really noticed my post from earlier...still rather unsure of what i'm doing here. Julia keeps doing the assigned roles I gave her when I had my first guest, as is Amber...and even though I have no guests, I cannot seem to stop them from doing those daily tasks.....i tried clicking on them, double clicking, dragging...nothing seems to work. If its not a bug, would love some help finding out how to change this? So far only had one guest because of this and than same thing days on end due to not being able to move the girls...

Crossfire26

May 10, 2017
Also Amber's second event is still reading as locked even though I just viewed twice. Is there supposed to be a certain time of day your supposed to view these events in order to move on to the next?

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
damn man you made it way further then i did awsome thanks a bunch appreciate it
when i very first did the tutorial the starter girl (forget her name) you had to drag her face icon to i forget where off hand but it was to put her to work...so after looking at your save i assume then that was a 1 time thing maybe?
so they all just stay on the task bar and dont need to drag them anywhere (face icons,etc)right?
You're welcome. She will auto work where you put her at that time the previous day but don't expect to leave her there. You have to put her in the reception to get a guest. You put her in the cleaning room to clean, and the kitchen to cook. Each characters has 3 skills. None of them can work every job. You have to juggle when to have them work, where to work and when to rest. If they are too tired they can't work so you have to plan ahead. I recommend only having one guest at a time until you have the gist of it down and also some $ saved up. Mistakes cost you money in some cases. If you have a guest that you upset twice and they want to eat but can't because the kitchen shutdown due to being dirty they will leave and you don't get paid. If it's Sunday and you're broke enjoy firing someone Monday. Also make sure to only build when you can afford it and have $ left over. Make sure you can provide the services a guest will want. If they want the gym as a level 2 guest or they are a five star rating guest and your skill is too low or you don't have the gym send them packing and try for another guest next time. It's pointless to accept them if you need money they will just get mad 3 times and leave. If you have $ you can use that as an opportunity increase training until they get mad and leave.

Last edited:

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
seems no one really noticed my post from earlier...still rather unsure of what i'm doing here. Julia keeps doing the assigned roles I gave her when I had my first guest, as is Amber...and even though I have no guests, I cannot seem to stop them from doing those daily tasks.....i tried clicking on them, double clicking, dragging...nothing seems to work. If its not a bug, would love some help finding out how to change this? So far only had one guest because of this and than same thing days on end due to not being able to move the girls...
They will automatically do the task you assigned them at that time the previous day. When you are in the planning phase you have to left click and hold on the head drag it to the area with the rest of the workers (lower left) before you click the play button to remove them and let them rest or you can move them to a different job they can do. If you leave them in the same place as before they will do the job if you click play even if no one is there. (Wasting energy in the process) you can find my save posted on page 94 and play around with it so you don't waste your $ while you figure it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: vimmers

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
not really worried about money. Thank you for the pointers. Issue is, I can't even move them at all. Click their head with the left click, try to drag, they won't move. I'll try making a new game, could have messed something else

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Here is an updated quick-guide for version 0.1.3.
looked at the guide and see this in several places
(Check on her in the afternoon or at night)
but aren't some of them Check on her in the afternoon or at evening

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
not really worried about money. Thank you for the pointers. Issue is, I can't even move them at all. Click their head with the left click, try to drag, they won't move. I'll try making a new game, could have messed something else
K good luck with the restart. Hope it works out for you.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
probably when the game are finished
look at the numbers before it should say something like this 1500/999999
mine are around that so i have 1500 reputation
There isn't any level 3 yet
was about to ask that
so if we have unlocked all pics and clothes there are no more to do in game
until next update ?
unless we will keep playing to earn money
i currently have 223825

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
probably when the game are finished
look at the numbers before it should say something like this 1500/999999
mine are around that so i have 1500 reputation

was about to ask that
so if we have unlocked all pics and clothes there are no more to do in game
until next update ?
unless we will keep playing to earn money
i currently have 223825
If you have all the women to level 3 stats, all pics, outfits, have all the level 2 rooms unlocked and upgraded to 2 guests and the 2 guest rooms then yeah you should be done till next update unless you want more money. You could also grind out the items from the attic not sure how many there are (I have the shaker, a plate, a bell, a duster and a spoon or something) and also get all the guests to VIP status. At least I think that's all. I did the well also but that may have been a mistake this early in the game.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes