mileyvirus

Oct 29, 2017
bugs in the first guest. cant even get out of making her food without the screen freezing, essentially. it wont let you move forward and continue.

ill skip this game for now

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I got a problem with getting Amber as as staff member in 1.3 with a fresh new game. After exploring the manor she appears for a short time in her new uniform in the morning but somehow there is a anomaly with an actual guest who wanna check out and then julia appears out of the hell and after that point amber does not appear anymore.

the game freezes with renovating the saune or gym before getting the maintanance room ist known and i can confirm that.
but i can add to that that it was not possible for me to renovate the maintenance room at first. so i got also a problem in getting Kay.

At least it worked with an old save from 1.2 to see all the (new) content.

Beside the bugs, i can say i was a big fan from "man in the house". at most i enjoyed the content with veronica. and i hope some of that kind of content may also be found here.

Also I don't like the fast style. it does not build the neccesary relationship which i need to get a real immersive experience.

as a sum ... don't get supressed by all of those loud complaining voices fairin.
there are some quietly people out there who really enjoy and appreciate ur work !
bugs in the first guest. cant even get out of making her food without the screen freezing, essentially. it wont let you move forward and continue.

ill skip this game for now
After I upgrade the sauna and fitness room the game freezes when I try to upgrade the maintenance room. Anyone?
Hey guys, these should all be fixed in v0.1.3.1 if you are still seeing these in that version, please let me know.

RandomGuy400

Jan 31, 2020
Hello all here is a hotfix of Mystwood Manor v0.1.3.1

V0.1.1c saves can be used with this version just copy your profile folder from the previous version.

So all of you please

Enjoy and Take Care

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

monroe could you please update the OP Thanks

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Anyone else having this error?
All i see is a black screen with the text window and the border there are no images in the intro and if you skip the intro and say pick the restaurant to upgrade first it freezes. 1.png

Also freezes if you pick the lobby... fuck this game has been broken for me from the get go that's two versions i have not been able to play.

2.jpg

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Anyone else having this error?
All i see is a black screen with the text window and the border there are no images in the intro and if you skip the intro and say pick the restaurant to upgrade first it freezes. View attachment 756335
do you have Windows 10 with all updates and optional updates in stalled?
do you use a Chrome "Addblocker Ultimate" add-on?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
dose the game use the net? because i blocked it from accessing the net...
the game use a webp (webp.dll) wrapper and something blocks it. This is why you see a black screen.

For further "investigation" pls upload your player.log file from %appdata%/locallow/Faerin Games folder.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Do things have to be done in order? I found Mom bending over by the washing machines at lvl 3 and i guess it was the "Its a small RAT"quest but it didn't unlock? I have her "MOM" at Lvl 3 and everyone else just found at Lvl 1 :unsure: Would that cause any issues??

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Are you sure that was the "Redecorating" quest? Did not work for me, but was the setup for an earlier quest.

Edit: Ah, found the issue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, I double checked with an earlier save to make sure I didn't mistakenly error in the timing. You don't necessarily have to have a guest staying at the manor, but if you assign Julia or Kay to the kitchen and put Amber in the restaurant, you'll want to check on Amber. When you do so, you should see that she left her door opened.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Ok...

had to zip the file... it wouldn't let me drag and View attachment 756433 drop it.
Here are the options:
- extract a fresh copy on your desktop and try the game again
- check if you really, really use the latest gpu drivers
- install Visual C++ 2015.

Note on C++ 2015: Make sure you don't have a newer version installed. If you do - uninstall them. Then install C++ 2015 first and on top the newer version. Then try the game again.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Here are the options:
- extract a fresh copy on your desktop and try the game again
- check if you really, really use the latest gpu drivers
- install Visual C++ 2015.

Note on C++ 2015: Make sure you don't have a newer version installed. If you do - uninstall them. Then install C++ 2015 first and on top the newer version. Then try the game again.
Will do.
thx

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
All girls has the skills level 3, how can I update the Hotel for level 3 too anda unlock new Amber scenes?
Or this scenes is not in this version? I think is possible in this version, because the scenes locked has description about theme her ("Say cheese." and another "Mirror, mirror." and Not notice "UNDER DEVELOPMENT"

770048_1.jpg

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
It took me about 2 hours (played with endsave of 1.2). In my eyes the game is very easy to play, I don't understand why some people need cheats???
You got lucky I played an hour just ignoring potential guests from day 130ish to day 160 just to get the spa skill to 3. That's why people want cheats. To reduce the grind. That being said once the school room is added this will reduce grind.

Last edited:

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
All girls has the skills level 3, how can I update the Hotel for level 3 too anda unlock new Amber scenes?
Or this scenes is not in this version? I think is possible in this version, because the scenes locked has description about theme her ("Say cheese." and another "Mirror, mirror." and Not notice "UNDER DEVELOPMENT"
You can't yet it only goes to level 2 currently. As for Amber you're at max for this version.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You can't yet it only goes to level 2 currently. As for Amber you're at max for this version.
Actually, there's two more Amber events, both are in the night checking on her instead of going to bed.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yes, I double checked with an earlier save to make sure I didn't mistakenly error in the timing. You don't necessarily have to have a guest staying at the manor, but if you assign Julia or Kay to the kitchen and put Amber in the restaurant, you'll want to check on Amber. When you do so, you should see that she left her door opened.
Yes, not needing a guest if you have the correct setup for an event is a very important information IMO. Especially since some demands are hard to come by (and I am not talking about sauna and gym here, which I found easy, but restaurant, which is just as rare it seems - but you have to level two girls, which makes the small head start you get with Amber negligible).

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes