WizD

Apr 28, 2018
Actually, there's two more Amber events, both are in the night checking on her instead of going to bed.
They already did the level 2 (green check). Level 3 they can't do because the hotel only goes to level two. Thanks for trying to help though and point out what you though was wrong. Can't fault you for that. (y)

Last edited:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
They already did the level 2 (green check). Level 3 they can't do because the hotel only goes to level two.
There are three events available for Amber at Level 3 in version 0.1.3.1, the last is under development

1596410302429.png

All girls has the skills level 3, how can I update the Hotel for level 3 too anda unlock new Amber scenes?
Or this scenes is not in this version? I think is possible in this version, because the scenes locked has description about theme her ("Say cheese." and another "Mirror, mirror." and Not notice "UNDER DEVELOPMENT"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
Hey i ask for help .. In the red circle image

1. How do I find a spoon for How did Julia (Save of my character .. No such)
2. How can I unlock Amber in the picture number 4 while she is sleeping with her legs open? (Save of my character .. No such)
3.Why is the 3rd event I don't have a second checkmark?

Please Help

DevanGrey

Nov 8, 2017
Anybody nows if the game will have more guests ? I'm not complaining about the current quantity I'm just curious.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hey i ask for help .. In the red circle image

1. How do I find a spoon for How did Julia (Save of my character .. No such)
2. How can I unlock Amber in the picture number 4 while she is sleeping with her legs open? (Save of my character .. No such)
3.Why is the 3rd event I don't have a second checkmark?

Please Help
1) The spoon, plate, bell, feather duster and drink mixer can be found by exploring the attic in the mornings or afternoons.
2) She has to be resting (not assigned to any tasks).
3) You need the 4th item in her 3rd tier which hasn't been added yet.

Reactions: aunkub11

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Anybody nows if the game will have more guests ? I'm not complaining about the current quantity I'm just curious.
I'm not sure if new guests will be added, but it's likely to happen over the course of a few updates if so. There will be other girls you can hire added in later on in future updates.

Reactions: DevanGrey

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I'm not sure if new guests will be added, but it's likely to happen over the course of a few updates if so. There will be other girls you can hire added in later on in future updates.
Yes, there will be more guests eventually (I have plans for a total of 15 guests right now, but I'm not sure yet if all them will be added).

Also for those asking about how to trigger events: in the next update they will have hints on them (that can be switched on/off).

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
thank you all for the offers of help on my earlier situation. Luckily i wasn't too far into the game. It seems the game file I downloaded from patreon was corrupted originally, after re-downloading, and starting a new game, issue was fixed

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
1) The spoon, plate, bell, feather duster and drink mixer can be found by exploring the attic in the mornings or afternoons.
2) She has to be resting (not assigned to any tasks).
3) You need the 4th item in her 3rd tier which hasn't been added yet.
Seems to me Unable to unlock Picture 4 Amber. I saw it but she lay prone every time she was resting.....It's possible that there is random ?

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Man 8hrs and a 116 game days to finish it! Dammit now I just have to wait for next release :'(

Zuhri69

Jun 10, 2017
Playing it, but now I'm fucked as the whole facility seemed to be breaking down and I don't know what to do. Reading through the thread and just found out that apparently I have to unlock the gym first then there's the whole spiel about maintenance thing.

No way I'm starting the game again.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Playing it, but now I'm fucked as the whole facility seemed to be breaking down and I don't know what to do. Reading through the thread and just found out that apparently I have to unlock the gym first then there's the whole spiel about maintenance thing.

No way I'm starting the game again.
Would be your loss IMO, but as long as you have enough money to renovate the maintenance room, you should be able to recover. Although normally our favorite psychic handyman will tell you when it starts and that you'll have to do so. Also general hint (applicable to other games as well): Use multiple save slots, so when you screw up, you don't have to completely restart.

umsuruk

Aug 2, 2020
Hi, I had an older version installed on my pc. I downloaded the 0.1.3k version and tried to run it with my old profile folder.
I got lots of black screen, crashes, etc. After that I deleted the folder for a clean start, here are what I experienced:

- I had to start the game several times because Amber's first day and the first guest's leaving time are cause an overlap, and most of the time Amber can't be an employee for the manor.

- After several times trying, exactly by chance Amber was an employee. However, this time I couldn't renovate the restaurant, and the "Renovate" button was disabled and there was a message "storyline will open this feature bla bla". So, I had to start again.

- Again after several tries, I could manage to renovate the restaurant and I need to be honest everything seemed very good.

- Then, I hired Amber's friend and started to wait to gain enough money to renovate the gym.

- After several guests come and go, I collected the money and renovate the gym. Guess what? Black screen again. If I don't renovate the gym, there is no problem, but in that case, the storyline doesn't continue. So, I'm stuck. I attached my latest save folder. If you load the last save and renovate the gym, and push the play button you will get a black screen.

I tried to tell everything very detailed what I faced because I like this game and try to get a bugless version to continue. I hope I can use my save files in the next release.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes