Dmaster1234

Mar 18, 2018
Okay I am not sure If I am the only one here but I have noticed for some Guest have changed to being only having 1 Room Service event to now having 2 Room Service events and that is it. Could this a bug from the fact that I'm using a version 1.2 save file. Definitely having to overhaul the file I was working on for the Guest if true.

Mike124

Sep 12, 2018
The last event that is available in the patch v0.1.3k for Amber is glitched (Mirror, Mirror). It freezes and you cannot go further after you reach the scene where you can zoom in or out. Kind of annoying but since there is no reward afterwards its fine. Make sure you save before attempting this event.

After trying different stuff to complete the scene, I was finally able to. The only way so far I know that works to complete the scene/event is to press down the CTRL button to skip. Sad part is that you cannot view the scene entirely, one thing to note aswell it is not possible to use the zoom feature.

Last edited:

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
The last event that is available in the patch v0.1.3k for Amber is glitched (Mirror, Mirror). It freezes and you cannot go further after you reach the scene where you can zoom in or out. Kind of annoying but since there is no reward afterwards its fine. Make sure you save before attempting this event.
I am using v0.1.3 without the hot patch. I have done the last scene for Amber and had no problem. The animation worked fine as well as the speed slider. What I have been hearing is the option to disable UI animation seems to have problems. I have not disables it on my game and so far no problems. Just thought you might want to know. Thank you.

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
ok....first time playing this game and i'm rather confused.

I do have the full version of the game with the cheat codes, but how do I remove a staff member from a pre-assigned role? Now, the mom is always cleaning, and I can't assign her to the lobby to recieve new guests, as such, I have only had one guest in my hotel.....rather confused here. Also built the restaraunt and bar at the same time, and don't have enough staffing with just the mom and sis....any help would be appreciated here

Andvand

Feb 5, 2019
You might end up in an unwinnable situation if you renovate the sauna or the gym but do not have enough funds to renovate the maintenance room. Renovating these rooms causes the maintenance mechanic to be activated and rooms to start breaking. You're in trouble if the kitchen breaks down as you cannot provide for your customers anymore and that's pretty much game over.

amrod89

Jun 30, 2018
I am using v0.1.3 without the hot patch. I have done the last scene for Amber and had no problem. The animation worked fine as well as the speed slider. What I have been hearing is the option to disable UI animation seems to have problems. I have not disables it on my game and so far no problems. Just thought you might want to know. Thank you.
How did you get these to trigger?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.1.3k The German translation is improvable.

Not that some sentence are not translated it is a lot of english words that you normal not use in german (we have our own words for it normal it goes to near zero english words in german). And only a person use this that have a low school education then normal a german speak only german and not german-english (ghetto language or for american people - people that in america called "white trash").

For example

Dad=Vater, Papa
Mom=Mutter
Lobby=Empfangshalle,Halle

and so on

In the sentence in the beginning "Hausarbeiten" what normal is "Renovierungsarbeiten" (Hero is working on the ladder). "Hausarbeiten" is cleaning rooms and so on. "Renovierungsarbeiten" is normal that you make near all new and "Hausarbeiten" it is near you repair only a few things and I would say you would it never say today in german in this context. I say it only because in south america they speak a german partially what is around 1900 and a lot of words they don´t use it anymore or have today another meaning.

You can understand it (good german it isn´t). I have had in the past a disscussion with translators from the normal game "Wasteland 2" and the answer was from the school the most know the meaning from the word so we use it.

I say it only I have no time myself and youself must know what you make about this information.

Last edited:

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
How did you get these to trigger?
In v0.1.3 Tier 3 Amber
1. Have Amber working the restaurant & Julia the kitchen with no guest in either one. You go check on Amber. The scene will take place in her room.
2. I selected to checked on her at night. The scene takes place in your room.
3. I once again selected to check on Amber at night. The scene starts with her coming to your room. Make your choice.

Do not know about her scens in v0.1.3k. Currently I'm not using that version.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Here is a backup with 10 million money the mc is named Max I don't know if it's possible to rename it save at the very beginning of the game copy paste the profile folder but make a backup of the old one just in case

Voila une sauvegarde avec 10 million d'argent le mc se nome Max je ne sait pas si c'est possible de le renommer save au tout début du jeu copier coller le dossier profile mais faite une sauvegarde de l'ancien au cas ou
Yes, you can edit a save file with text editor.

Didn't this game used to be in Ren'py, now it's in Unity!?!
Faerin develops his games in Unity.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bugs 1.3k

I reported in 1.2 not fixed !!!
Mom works with 0 energy (she get not enough back in the night and you need here in the first days so she works fulltime)

Your mom have no energy and you put her to rest and your hotel from 60% go to 50% and Amber says the kitchen must be closed what is that? Rest time planing is very bad !!! I said before your mom does near all at the beginning and it is very hard to find rest times and then you get this when in the changelog stand 50 bugs fixed what is this??? Without cheating this version is normal near unplayable !!!

To all other players try this game out when all bugs are fixed this is awful against version 1.2 !!! So Day 3 was here the last day in 1.2 I played all free.

Last edited:

Mammon666

Jun 27, 2017
is it a different file that what is in the profile folder? as those just show random letters and numbers. unless I am using the wrong text editors
no version 1.1c the cheat menu works you can't use a text editor you just have to start a new game and use cheat the save works on the other versions

non la version 1.1c le menu cheat fonctionne on ne peut pas utiliser un éditeur de texte il suffit de commencer une nouvel partie et d'utiliser le cheat la save marche sur les autres version

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
You might end up in an unwinnable situation if you renovate the sauna or the gym but do not have enough funds to renovate the maintenance room. Renovating these rooms causes the maintenance mechanic to be activated and rooms to start breaking. You're in trouble if the kitchen breaks down as you cannot provide for your customers anymore and that's pretty much game over.
Exactly this happend for me just this moment on my first try of the game.

There should be a warning about building the maintenance room before building the sauna (and/or maybe the same happens when building the gym before, don't know yet). My kitchen broke down (@40%) before I had enough money to build the maintenance room and my little hotel was doomed.

Beside this my first impression is really good. I really like the esthetics of this game. The models and the UI are really nice and well designed. Some parts could improve in telling the player what is implemented yet or not to prevent wasting time on stuff not in the game with the current build. Some stuff just stops like getting hotel exp or destiny points without "saying" anything. Maybe us some kind of tooltip to show thats all for now but more will come in the future. Maybe the xxx/99999999 for exp on some stats means exactly this, but could be presented more clear for the player.

I'm a sucker for games with a management part and hope it will keep on delievering on this promising first impression.

Wish the dev the best and good luck with this project and hope everything works out as he envisions it.

Reactions: Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Tried everything I could think of to trigger Kay scene Far from the tree, but nothing works. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Addendum : Maybe someone could answer a question I have regarding the lobby. Started the morning off with no guest in the Hotel. Julia was in the lobby.
Have 2 slots for quests. I suppose this is for waiting. However, I only get one quest that wants a room. Check them in. Have to wait till afternoon to check in a second quest. When you have no guest why aren't you able to check in two guest. One checking in and one waiting to be checked in. Otherwise, what are the two slots in the lobby beneath Julia to be used for. Currently, I have every upgrade you can get. Hotel is Level 2. Almost all the girls are level 3. For the life of me I don't understand the deal with the lobby. I have had 2 quest in the Kitchen, Restaurant, and Bar. SO! If someone could explain as to why we can't check in 2 quest on the same time slot I would be very grateful. Thanks once again in advance.
The extra slots are spaces for guests to wait in (if you don't have a room available right away).
It might be changed to accepting multiple guests at once during the check in phase, this was discussed on patreon before, but I haven't decided yet. I will probably add it to the next gameplay poll.
Thanks for the feedback!

Bugs 1.3k

I reported in 1.2 not fixed !!!
Mom works with 0 energy (she get not enough back in the night and you need here in the first days so she works fulltime)

Your mom have no energy and you put her to rest and your hotel from 60% go to 50% and Amber says the kitchen must be closed what is that? Rest time planing is very bad !!! I said before your mom does near all at the beginning and it is very hard to find rest times and then you get this when in the changelog stand 50 bugs fixed what is this??? Without cheating this version is normal near unplayable !!!

To all other players try this game out when all bugs are fixed this is awful against version 1.2 !!! So Day 3 was here the last day in 1.2 I played all free.
I'm not sure what you mean, I have checked this before and have not been able to find this bug.
So without more information (or a savegame in which this occurs) it's very hard to fix if I can't reproduce it.

Are you sure you understand the way the energy works correctly?
If you move a staff member from their slot, you see the actual energy.
If you assign her to a slot or to rest, you see the increase/decrease in energy that will give.
So if she shows 0 energy on the housekeeping slot, she will have 25 energy.
Move her to the rest area and you will see it go up to 75.
After sleeping for the night, the energy goes up to 50.

If still think this is bugged, please let me know.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
is it a different file that what is in the profile folder? as those just show random letters and numbers. unless I am using the wrong text editors
Sorry, my bad, I confused this and previous game. Multiple tabs, and morning multitasking :(

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes