Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hi Faerin in the futur when we start the game Tarot game will propose directly a chance to obtain an epic card or there will be a limit ( The King = blue ** rare ** for example )

friendly
Hi DonStark,
I'm not sure what you mean?

But the benefits of the cards will be shown on a tooltip (probably in the next update), so you'll know what their effects will be. Dialog choices and actions during the game will influence which cards will be available, but there will also be some luck involved.

You will be able to collect certain cards, that allow you to "reroll" or increase the chances of getting rare cards.

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
Hi DonStark,
I'm not sure what you mean?

But the benefits of the cards will be shown on a tooltip (probably in the next update), so you'll know what their effects will be. Dialog choices and actions during the game will influence which cards will be available, but there will also be some luck involved.

You will be able to collect certain cards, that allow you to "reroll" or increase the chances of getting rare cards.
when are u planning next update?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wait till you see this manor! You will deffinitely MysT your Wood!!!!

NO worries .. plenty of bombshells to Put that MysT in your WooD while you savor your stay!

Myst my WooD, MAnor!

Reactions: xXwankerXx

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Anyone help me… My screen shows only black…. Is anything I need to download?
If your OS isn't Windows 10 version 1909 you will need to do this

You need to have VS 2015 C++ Redistributable installed:

You will need to uninstall the ones you have and install this first, then update and it will work

Reactions: TheDevian

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Hello. I see that after nearly 2 weeks Mystwood Manor came out, so I have a question for you and Faerin right away, whether at the beginning of this version as it is now or 0.0.3 are any language choices available yet, or playing in English for now. If in English for now, then if in the following someone would try to apply other languages to the game as it was in MOTH, then I would like to find Polish, then I could know that games of this type and not only MOTH were good for me and that I would have playing well at Mystwood Manor. Regards. I would be grateful for your response.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello. I see that after nearly 2 weeks Mystwood Manor came out, so I have a question for you and Faerin right away, whether at the beginning of this version as it is now or 0.0.3 are any language choices available yet, or playing in English for now. If in English for now, then if in the following someone would try to apply other languages to the game as it was in MOTH, then I would like to find Polish, then I could know that games of this type and not only MOTH were good for me and that I would have playing well at Mystwood Manor. Regards. I would be grateful for your response.
Other translations will eventually be made for the game. I'm just not aware of when that would start.

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Other translations will eventually be made for the game. I'm just not aware of when that would start.
Okay Sycho. I'll wait with every actress. And here I put a note about the settings in the game, because there is a problem.

Hi . So I have already started the game, but I wanted to change the settings so that the music was not so loud and tries to exit by clicking EXit and does not want to close and show the game screen. It could be improved somehow with the next update, because it will be difficult to get back to the game menu each time in the settings.

lapalapa

Sep 17, 2018
Why couldn't Dad stay in the story, Mc and Dad should work together, get laid together in vanilla way. It could be a revolution and very potential game. AT first i was hoping we will get this kind but now i am little bit disappointed...

Reactions: Garatempus2

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
When I start the game it runs well but after sometime the image get freeze but the dialogue changes. I have downgraded the setting and turn off the fog and bloom but the problem remains. My PC has win7 32bit. Any help?

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
When I start the game it runs well but after sometime the image get freeze but the dialogue changes. I have downgraded the setting and turn off the fog and bloom but the problem remains. My PC has win7 32bit.
Try installing either:
Or this:

I would recommend using the WebP codecs first.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes