Kaalvr90

Oct 9, 2018
I notice that julia's stuff go into level 3 but I can't get to level 3 cause the reputation I need is 999999999. Do I have the wrong version? Is there a way to make the number go down?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I notice that julia's stuff go into level 3 but I can't get to level 3 cause the reputation I need is 999999999. Do I have the wrong version? Is there a way to make the number go down?
No, you have the right version. It's just that the Manor doesn't go to level 3 right now.

Tsutomu1983

Sep 7, 2020
Hola, solo saludar, hace poco jugué Man Of The House, y me encantó, y recien ayer supe de este juego y lo voy a comenzar, espero sea tan bueno como el anterior, y si alguien conoce juegos del mismo estilo, y en español, seria muy bueno para my la recomendación de estos

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
Made my first playthrough (and will start my second now) and gotta admit i really like your new project, thx Faerin.

Ran only into one (possible) bug (not sure if it is one, will test this in my second game) - i tried to employ Riley, made the mrning event and one evening she indeed arrived (greeting scene with the sister, where Riley wore no panties). The same day i also employed Kay. With Kay everything went smooth and as scripted thereafter, but Riley never again showed up, no matter what i did. Could it be that there is a conflict when by incident they are brought into game at the same time?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Made my first playthrough (and will start my second now) and gotta admit i really like your new project, thx Faerin.

Ran only into one (possible) bug (not sure if it is one, will test this in my second game) - i tried to employ Riley, made the mrning event and one evening she indeed arrived (greeting scene with the sister, where Riley wore no panties). The same day i also employed Kay. With Kay everything went smooth and as scripted thereafter, but Riley never again showed up, no matter what i did. Could it be that there is a conflict when by incident they are brought into game at the same time?
Any chance you have a save for that so we can check it out

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
Any chance you have a save for that so we can check it out
Sorry, i deleted the 2 saves right before my second start (wanted to stick with my usual name) :(

Finished the second playthrough right now hired Riley first and waited for her to definitely start working before employing Kay - all worked smooth this time, so i guess it really had something to do with Kay having her appearance at the same time when Riley should start working (at least i assume something this direction).

Addendum: Looked into the bin i havent emptied and found the save there :)

Reactions: larry5168

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Sorry, i deleted the 2 saves right before my second start (wanted to stick with my usual name) :(

Finished the second playthrough right now hired Riley first and waited for her to definitely start working before employing Kay - all worked smooth this time, so i guess it really had something to do with Kay having her appearance at the same time when Riley should start working (at least i assume something this direction).

Addendum: Looked into the bin i havent emptied and found the save there :)
Here is your fixed save back. For some reason, she was "locked" out. I'm not sure why that happened, but we will look into it.

Tsutomu1983

Sep 7, 2020
Hola, muy bueno el juego, lo comencé a jugar hoy, es muy adictivo, ya terminé todo lo que se podia hacer con las chicas, ahora quisiera saber, si es posible, ¿alguien sabrá cuando sale una nueva actualización?

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
@Faerin I don't know if anyone else noticed it yet here or on Patreon, but I found a small typo here:

screenshot001.png

Should obviously be "What if she turned around right now?".

Reactions: Faerin

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
This game looks good so far, a good framework that can have as many girls added as Faerin wants, lots of possible mixes for threesomes too since the cast can be expanded as much as he wants. Obviously the game is still in the early stages, things like the development system for the MC and other key stuff still needs to be filled out but it's promising, far more so than man of the house was anyway.

Anyone who's been here a while, can you give me a rough idea of the consistency and gap between updates and how substantial those updates are, looking forward to seeing where he takes this one.

Reactions: Faerin

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
This game looks good so far, a good framework that can have as many girls added as Faerin wants, lots of possible mixes for threesomes too since the cast can be expanded as much as he wants. Obviously the game is still in the early stages, things like the development system for the MC and other key stuff still needs to be filled out but it's promising, far more so than man of the house was anyway.

Anyone who's been here a while, can you give me a rough idea of the consistency and gap between updates and how substantial those updates are, looking forward to seeing where he takes this one.
The gap between updates is a month as for the consistency of them in the past they have been more to stabilise the engine, but now they are mainly dealing with story progression.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
The gap between updates is a month as for the consistency of them in the past they have been more to stabilise the engine, but now they are mainly dealing with story progression.
Thanks, didn't realise that any of the more well known devs still kept to the monthly schedule since many have opted for the larger but more sporadic updates.

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Thanks, didn't realise that any of the more well known devs still kept to the monthly schedule since many have opted for the larger but more sporadic updates.
Faerin has been consistently putting content for years, first every 2 weeks for Man of the house and now this one every month. I would even go as far as to say he is the most consistent dev when it comes to schedule.

Reactions: shane420 and Faerin

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Faerin has been consistently putting content for years, first every 2 weeks for Man of the house and now this one every month. I would even go as far as to say he is the most consistent dev when it comes to schedule.
That's quite a claim, i know he's been around a while but that isn't always indicative of good scheduling, that said i never heard a word about delays Re: Man of the House, it's a big deal to not only be constant in terms of update quality but timeliness, it's a rarity these days and if Faerin can do it then good for him and good for us too.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
So far only some background story and Management, and more management. Time to wait

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
Is the Cheat function locked to Patreons only, or have I not played far enough into the game for it to open up?

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes