subjecttoreality

Aug 31, 2019
If you end up stuck at the black screen at the start of the game and updating drivers etc. does not work, try turning off your graphics card completely in the device manager. Animations are slow as hell, but at least the game plays.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
If you end up stuck at the black screen at the start of the game and updating drivers etc. does not work, try turning off your graphics card completely in the device manager. Animations are slow as hell, but at least the game plays.
Having out-of-date drivers isn't the only reason why that happens. In most cases, it's due to having multiple cards enabled in Control Panel >> Device Manager >> Display Adapters.

subjecttoreality

Aug 31, 2019
I've checked and I only have my rusty old NVIDEA GeForce 9500 GT in there and with updated drivers and the C++ libs installed. Thanks for the advice though.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

Hey guys,
Here's a small teaser for Laura, the new girl (as was decided by ).

This month's update will be released on the 25th and will allow you to upgrade the hotel to level 3. This includes 3 new rooms, an additional guest bedroom and new requirements/dialogs for all of the currently implemented guests.

I will use the remaining time to add new events (probably the first tier events for Laura and hopefully some "bonus" scenes/events.)

Stay tuned!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I've checked and I only have my rusty old NVIDEA GeForce 9500 GT in there and with updated drivers and the C++ libs installed. Thanks for the advice though.
You're welcome. Unfortunately it looks like you share RAM between the OS and the video card. So that will cause the animations to not only be slow but also extremely choppy as well. I'm experience the latter with my 2GB ATI Radeon 200 series.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018

Hey guys,
Here's a small teaser for Laura, the new girl (as was decided by ).

This month's update will be released on the 25th and will allow you to upgrade the hotel to level 3. This includes 3 new rooms, an additional guest bedroom and new requirements/dialogs for all of the currently implemented guests.

I will use the remaining time to add new events (probably the first tier events for Laura and hopefully some "bonus" scenes/events.)

Stay tuned!

hmmmm 3 new rooms plus one more guest room... thats doing me a heccing concern with staffing... granting we are gettin one more staff but if two rooms require 2 staff each thats 4 staff for two guests (bar and kitchen) and have one more guest that hopefully goes to a room your other 2 staff can work in :/

diegodaniell

Jul 22, 2018
Good morning. Sorry for my English, I'm Brazilian.
I would like to raise some questions about my gameplay. I believe that my doubts must have already been answered pages ago, but, could someone help me?
1 - My hotel level does not leave level 2
2 - I can't get into the hut to talk to Isabela
3 - I cannot renew any part of the hotel to level 3

As I am in the game
- I got all the items in the attic
- All girls are already level 3
- I already talked to the elf in the forest
- I already found it and I didn't enter the cave
- I already talked to Nestor about the writings in the well
- I already found the well again and chose "destination"

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Good morning. Sorry for my English, I'm Brazilian.
I would like to raise some questions about my gameplay. I believe that my doubts must have already been answered pages ago, but, could someone help me?
1 - My hotel level does not leave level 2
2 - I can't get into the hut to talk to Isabela
3 - I cannot renew any part of the hotel to level 3

As I am in the game
- I got all the items in the attic
- All girls are already level 3
- I already talked to the elf in the forest
- I already found it and I didn't enter the cave
- I already talked to Nestor about the writings in the well
- I already found the well again and chose "destination"
Hotel Level 3 requires 999.999.999.999 or so exp in other words it's not implemented yet.
The tarot Card system isn't implemented yet, the one from the start is useless aswell as the effect doesn't apply

Reactions: diegodaniell

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
Hotel Level 3 requires 999.999.999.999 or so exp in other words it's not implemented yet.
The tarot Card system isn't implemented yet, the one from the start is useless aswell as the effect doesn't apply
The hotel does not require experience 999.999.999.999. This is complete nonsense.
Everything will be fine-transfer to the 3rd level of the hotel on September 25-when there will be a new update

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The hotel does not require experience 999.999.999.999. This is complete nonsense.
Everything will be fine-transfer to the 3rd level of the hotel on September 25-when there will be a new update
...have you actually checked the values? ...cause in the current build that's pretty much what it says (might be a 9 less or more) but at the moment Level 3 is not possible to achieve without endless grinding or cheating... and even if you manage to get the exp I don't think that you can trigger any Events leading to Level 3.
But good to know that Level 3 Hotel will be comeing in the next Update I suppose

Reactions: Michel Mak

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Hello there,. I know, I haven't written here for a long time, because somehow there were no objections and now when it comes to the MM game, for me, like the previous MOTH, it is great despite the repetitions with hotel customers. But to the point. Recently, I noticed that after a long period of not saving the game, and moving a given character from there (see the picture below) a given person, for example Julia or Riley, or Amber and Kay, there is an error in the form of a gray square. But when the game saves after something like that, I haven't noticed this error (while playing so far). So if it could be improved it would be great. I know that it is not immediately noticeable to everyone, but it is also noticeable for me.
Screenshot_3.jpg

Oh, and at the end, if you can, if you can, someone can send me a link from guides and tips to new places such as sauna and gym, because from the bar, kitchen and restaurant, these are the choices for guests, what they want I have. Best regards.

P.S. Sorry if something did not translate correctly by google translator.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello there,. I know, I haven't written here for a long time, because somehow there were no objections and now when it comes to the MM game, for me, like the previous MOTH, it is great despite the repetitions with hotel customers. But to the point. Recently, I noticed that after a long period of not saving the game, and moving a given character from there (see the picture below) a given person, for example Julia or Riley, or Amber and Kay, there is an error in the form of a gray square. But when the game saves after something like that, I haven't noticed this error (while playing so far). So if it could be improved it would be great. I know that it is not immediately noticeable to everyone, but it is also noticeable for me.
View attachment 826295

Oh, and at the end, if you can, if you can, someone can send me a link from guides and tips to new places such as sauna and gym, because from the bar, kitchen and restaurant, these are the choices for guests, what they want I have. Best regards.

P.S. Sorry if something did not translate correctly by google translator.
That version of the game isn't out yet. So it wouldn't make sense for the updated guide to be posted... it's still being written. And that glitch in the image happens to me as well. Going to the Staff or Guest screen, then back to the Planning screen fixes that.

dan9000

May 21, 2017
this fuckin game needs an autosave, i had a bug and after i pressed continue it loaded my last save, and you couldnt even save between dialogs so i lost all the progress, its not hard to get everything again but the game is so slow that i wont do that

Reactions: Grimtown

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
this fuckin game needs an autosave, i had a bug and after i pressed continue it loaded my last save, and you couldnt even save between dialogs so i lost all the progress, its not hard to get everything again but the game is so slow that i wont do that
I believe the game did advice you to save each day.

Reactions: uiopuiop3112

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The autosave feature was most likely done away with since people who were playing MotH had trouble figuring out how to load them if they didn't manually create a save of their own. As far as the "bug" you ran into, without knowing what it was and how it happened, it's likely not going to get fixed unless one of us run into it ourselves during testing or someone else reports it to us.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

dan9000

May 21, 2017
I believe the game did advice you to save each day.
The autosave feature was most likely done away with since people who were playing MotH had trouble figuring out how to load them if they didn't manually create a save of their own. As far as the "bug" you ran into, without knowing what it was and how it happened, it's likely not going to get fixed unless one of us run into it ourselves during testing or someone else reports it to us.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
okay i was anoyed when i wrote that,i was using a save from 1.1 i think and i dont remember the name of the redhead cuz she just appeared but it was with her at the sauna after choosing the temperature it just froze and as i was expecting it to have an autosave i just closed it and i got mad and erased the game, idk if that helps with the bug but thats as much detail i can give

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes