Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
okay i was anoyed when i wrote that,i was using a save from 1.1 i think and i dont remember the name of the redhead cuz she just appeared but it was with her at the sauna after choosing the temperature it just froze and as i was expecting it to have an autosave i just closed it and i got mad and erased the game, idk if that helps with the bug but thats as much detail i can give
You may have had a bugged save that was carried over from a previous release. Since you deleted the game, I can't confirm that via your save.

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Hey guys, once someone has a DL link and is willing to share let me know. I'll upload it to mirrors.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
A hero! Thanks bud.

Welp, looks like I won't be uploading mirrors for another 3 hours since I can't DL the fucking thing due to Mega's free download limit...
Some uploader I am lmao.
You don't know how to bypass MEGA's download limit? Ok, this would explain why you are a Jr. Uploader and not a regular one. :sneaky:

(Sorry, couldn't resist to mock you for that... Don't take it personally, but for a joke ;))

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
You don't know how to bypass MEGA's download limit? Ok, this would explain why you are a Jr. Uploader and not a regular one. :sneaky:

(Sorry, couldn't resist to mock you for that... Don't take it personally, but for a joke ;))
Oh I know I can use a VPN. But kinda too lazy right now to set that up.

I could also download Mega's sync app to gain more DL allowance but I'm not installing that sketchy shit.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes