Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Well it looks like someone beat me to the uploads, thanks for the mirrors haha.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have not tried this since about update 2 or 3 so is this still a major grind fest or did it change up?

I gave up on Man of the House because of having to use a walkthrough to get through part of it and to finish it, so does this one need a walkthrough to finish it like MoH does?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I looked at the tags of this game and can't seem to find any sexual activities. No oral, vaginal, or anal sex, no masturbation, nothing. Is this true? No sexual content in this game?
I loved "Man of the House", so I kinda had hoped there would be a similar level of lewdity.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I have not tried this since about update 2 or 3 so is this still a major grind fest or did it change up?

I gave up on Man of the House because of having to use a walkthrough to get through part of it and to finish it, so does this one need a walkthrough to finish it like MoH does?
MotH doesn't need a walkthrough (it may have during development, but it certainly doesn't now).

Here you have in-game hints (may have to activate in the options), the game can be a bit grindy at the beginning and may become a bit more so when further options will be added. The money grind will disappear quickly, however you have to watch your hotel. It has become less of an issue since the early versions though, but the principle is still the same.

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
MotH doesn't need a walkthrough (it may have during development, but it certainly doesn't now).

Here you have in-game hints (may have to activate in the options), the game can be a bit grindy at the beginning and may become a bit more so when further options will be added. The money grind will disappear quickly, however you have to watch your hotel. It has become less of an issue since the early versions though, but the principle is still the same.
What he said. The in-game progression menu serves as a hint menu and also a gallery when you unlock a new scene, which is nice. The grinding has also been tweaked and isn't that bad anymore.

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
That version of the game isn't out yet. So it wouldn't make sense for the updated guide to be posted... it's still being written. And that glitch in the image happens to me as well. Going to the Staff or Guest screen, then back to the Planning screen fixes that.
Ok. Thank you for writing back. So this gray field appears to you, so I will try to make a transition from the staff screen to the guest when you write and then I will let you know whether the gray field disappears or not. Because really adding one character to a given place, which is a kitchen or restaurant, and after applying another one also causes an error, only sometimes saving or quitting the game gives me adding again. And it is good that it is not every time but once in a while. Greetings.

sweeeeetwater

Apr 25, 2020
Oh I know I can use a VPN. But kinda too lazy right now to set that up.

I could also download Mega's sync app to gain more DL allowance but I'm not installing that sketchy shit.
So why don't you use "Windscribe" VPN Extension, 10 free GB every month? You don't have to configure anything.

Reactions: Jstain

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I looked at the tags of this game and can't seem to find any sexual activities. No oral, vaginal, or anal sex, no masturbation, nothing. Is this true? No sexual content in this game?
I loved "Man of the House", so I kinda had hoped there would be a similar level of lewdity.
sadly so far this year has been mostly gameplay content, adding features etc, and a few story events here and there. It may take a bit more until they get to the lewd updates xD

• Sad
Reactions: Ghostly

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ok. Thank you for writing back. So this gray field appears to you, so I will try to make a transition from the staff screen to the guest when you write and then I will let you know whether the gray field disappears or not. Because really adding one character to a given place, which is a kitchen or restaurant, and after applying another one also causes an error, only sometimes saving or quitting the game gives me adding again. And it is good that it is not every time but once in a while. Greetings.
If you mean the foggy renders (see screenshot), you shouldn't be seeing any. But if you are, please provide us with a screenshot of that so we can look into it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

It use to have to have a walkthrough for the date to get through it, did that get fixed?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
sadly so far this year has been mostly gameplay content, adding features etc, and a few story events here and there. It may take a bit more until they get to the lewd updates xD
Which I think is a good thing. Talking about in-game of course, wouldn't mind a finished game with all the content right now, but story wise the girls are not yet ready.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It use to have to have a walkthrough for the date to get through it, did that get fixed?
Well, most of the dates can be done by observation of what the girl is saying, but no explicit in-game hints, so if you struggle there (or with any of the two quizzes) you may still need external help. However I think it is very similar to the guest requests in this game that you should get most of the options without looking it up.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes