Jun 1, 2020
I found some bugs and have some suggestions for gameplay.

Bugs:
I fired amber, but when her shift came up for the bar she came up as being bored. Need to clear schedule when staff is fired.

Suggestions:
1. Allow me to see skills on the hire/fire screen. This way I can see who has overlapping skills. I ran out of money and got rid of Amber since Kay, The Mother, and Riley can cover all her skills.
2.Maybe allow for a loan system that allows us to go negative. We won't be able to make renovations with it, but allow us to keep people on incase we run low on funds and need a little to get by.
3. Maybe some way to better control guests so if we are low on funds and had to fire all the staff we get guests who fit current state of hotel and abilities. This would allow for us to never lose the game and dig us out of a hole if need be. It would be long, but I don't think this is the type of game we should get to a point that is game over or stuck with no where to go.
4. When we fire someone all items come back to the MC character or ability to go into character inventory on hire/fire screen to remove them. I fired Riley and she had the feather duster and shaker. This sets you back if you have higher level guests, but low level staff. It kind of cascades into failure if you can't keep guests to make money to hire back the staff.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
So .. mine is correct ? , please point out
Well just as long as the girls you are assigning the items to work in the locations where they would be needed. For instance, you theoretically could give Amber the sweatbands for instance, however she doesn't work in the fitness center. So it'd be a little strange giving them to her. If that helps. :)

Reactions: aunkub11

Demyon

Mar 14, 2020
you updated with the ugliest of this game, it was better to continue with julia and amber and then insert new characters

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
Well just as long as the girls you are assigning the items to work in the locations where they would be needed. For instance, you theoretically could give Amber the sweatbands for instance, however she doesn't work in the fitness center. So it'd be a little strange giving them to her. If that helps. :)
Patch version in the future will have a pool? I saw laura's swimming skills ... I don't need spoilers ... just wondering

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Patch version in the future will have a pool? I saw laura's swimming skills ... I don't need spoilers ... just wondering
Well, you won't be able to get the pool renovated yet until the manor is at level 5. :)

Reactions: aunkub11

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So is it worth playing for that hj scene or should i pass some more months?
Depends entirely of what you want out of a game. For me it wouldn't be worth it, I play the game for the general content, especially the feeling of progress, not just the lewds, but if I did this one scene wouldn't be worth it. But I am also not a big Julia lover, it might have been different with Kay ;)

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes