VulgarFap

Nov 27, 2018
this is unique, but too vanila for me, lets bring more witch-craft, incest fock and all that good stuff.

you got a friend in me.

whatsit2u

Nov 26, 2019
Was it INTENTIONAL to give Laura the POOL skill (option for that available several updates away) rather than teaching? Did I miss something?

edit:
Yeah, I missed something. Figured it out (was a little bit slow on that one. lol)

Last edited:

willi

Jun 17, 2017
agree to update as poor - minor content and willing to learn scene is a joke - still like the game though - just disappointed by this update...hope more juicy content in next one

dan9000

May 21, 2017
okay i got the same problem as last time, the dialog is stuck like that but i can touch the buttons of the menu and the stats at the top, right now it was at a different place with different characters
Sin título.jpg

Jun 1, 2020
I have another suggestion. If they staff is assigned to a room allow us to right click or something that will set the staff to unassigned. This will save time. Also allow us to double click or single click on staff to have them fill a spot where there is a guest if they have the required skills. It may be nice to be able to do this all in the staff menu without having to drag and drop. So if I have Julia in house keeping and I right click on here icon on the bottom it will set her to unassigned. Then if there is a guest that needs the kitchen and I double click her she will be assigned to the kitchen. I think this change could make it a little quicker and the grind won't feel as bad mid to late game.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I found some bugs and have some suggestions for gameplay.

Bugs:
I fired amber, but when her shift came up for the bar she came up as being bored. Need to clear schedule when staff is fired.

Suggestions:
1. Allow me to see skills on the hire/fire screen. This way I can see who has overlapping skills. I ran out of money and got rid of Amber since Kay, The Mother, and Riley can cover all her skills.
2.Maybe allow for a loan system that allows us to go negative. We won't be able to make renovations with it, but allow us to keep people on incase we run low on funds and need a little to get by.
3. Maybe some way to better control guests so if we are low on funds and had to fire all the staff we get guests who fit current state of hotel and abilities. This would allow for us to never lose the game and dig us out of a hole if need be. It would be long, but I don't think this is the type of game we should get to a point that is game over or stuck with no where to go.
4. When we fire someone all items come back to the MC character or ability to go into character inventory on hire/fire screen to remove them. I fired Riley and she had the feather duster and shaker. This sets you back if you have higher level guests, but low level staff. It kind of cascades into failure if you can't keep guests to make money to hire back the staff.
I'll add the bug to my list, thanks for that.

About the first 3 points, I would say that this is kind of the point of the management part (keeping an eye on resources, which guests you should accept, ect).
Otherwise there's no point in making "smart" choices.
You can't to a game over point either.
If you really do run out of money, you could always just keep Julia and only get level 1 guests that use the kitchen (theoretically).

The 4th one I hadn't considered yet, so I'll add that to my list.
Thanks!

Reactions: Michel Mak

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
playing now for the first time.

Riley is fucking gorgeous- great job Faerin!

not sure if it’s been mentioned yet but will there be a cheat system to keep energy levels up and to get more money?

also, will there be consideration to shorten transitions? (ie morning afternoon evening and night) maybe that could be skipped quickly somehow

still grinding my way through so will have more thoughts later

Reactions: Faerin

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
I really wanted to like this game, but it's just so damn tedious and boring.
Clicking through the various screens/transistions/fades takes forever when you just want to get on with the game/story. I avoided playing this for a few months in the hopes it'd improve, gave up after 5 mins retrying...sheesh. It's almost the antithesis of 'Man Of The House'.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Finished the update.The game is getting harder and harder.Trying to satisfy Sofia was hard but with maxed girls stats and appropriate items its possible ( got the guests all to VIP level 3)

playing now for the first time.

Riley is fucking gorgeous- great job Faerin!

not sure if it’s been mentioned yet but will there be a cheat system to keep energy levels up and to get more money?

also, will there be consideration to shorten transitions? (ie morning afternoon evening and night) maybe that could be skipped quickly somehow

still grinding my way through so will have more thoughts later
Don't cheat.Management is the core element of this game(also don't know if there is a way).You can hold ctrl button to shorten transitions

Reactions: Faerin

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
KeinBa
Most of the people only look for the story mode I love the characters the game as such but managing is boring is better while the story mode comes cheating

Reactions: DJsona

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi, is it possible change name ?
Unfortunately no. We're not able to change the name of the MC either once it's been entered in by the players. So your only options would be to play where you're at currently or start a new game.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
KeinBa
Most of the people only look for the story mode I love the characters the game as such but managing is boring is better while the story mode comes cheating
I am guessing people looking for a story mode just lewding the girls will have to wait a couple updates at best, or never get what they're looking for.

Reactions: parqueo

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Is anyone else having the issue of not being able to upgrade hotel to level 3??? It wont let me upgrade even though i have the funds and all the girls are level 3 :(

Reactions: parqueo

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Is anyone else having the issue of not being able to upgrade hotel to level 3??? It wont let me upgrade even though i have the funds and all the girls are level 3 :(
Once you complete a guest and they check out the Hotel will upgrade to lvl 3

Reactions: shane420
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes