pb03

Jun 3, 2017
Playing for the first time also, but it's broken for me.

No images in the intro if you choose that option and it gets stuck when Isabella says "and choose your destiny", that's it nothing happens nothing to click no skipping just stuck with that text and a black screen.

If i go with the skip intro option it gets stuck when you need to select lobby, you can't select anything, I think i clicked every pixel on screen and nothing. I tried selecting different upgrade options which all led to the same click the lobby icon, which is unclickable... so i guess that's it

So I searched forums didn't see any solutions.
Thought I'd try the game but I can't, so there's that.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Playing for the first time also, but it's broken for me.

No images in the intro if you choose that option and it gets stuck when Isabella says "and choose your destiny", that's it nothing happens nothing to click no skipping just stuck with that text and a black screen.

If i go with the skip intro option it gets stuck when you need to select lobby, you can't select anything, I think i clicked every pixel on screen and nothing. I tried selecting different upgrade options which all led to the same click the lobby icon, which is unclickable... so i guess that's it

So I searched forums didn't see any solutions.
Thought I'd try the game but I can't, so there's that.
Click the Discord link two posts above yours and we can help

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I cannot explain how much I dislike her for now and won't let her into my hotel.

But later, we may become very good friends indeed ;)
My son refers to her as "that bitch". So yeah, there's that. lol

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
my IDEX finger actually hurt (im a mechanic by trade) 200lbs engine blocks, this is not F95 its a "hotel simulator" trash
Actually this is F95 and why would you're index finger hurt if you're a mechanic. I'm a Marine engineer but playing this game, I'm not really worried about my index finger maybe mechanics are different pointing out all the spare parts they are going to charge you for when they lift up the bonnet of your car

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Nah I'm good i don't see how discord is going to fix programming problems, I'll just skip this game and find something else already wasted an hour or more.
It may be that you have dual video cards enabled, or there could be other issues that would require time to go through. Doing so there would be much faster than it would be on here.

ttttrrrrr

Aug 15, 2020
This game is a grower for me. Reacted positively after last update, and will do so again.

At first after installing the new patch, I was like, ugh, is this all?
And thats hopefully not sounding ungratefull, but I really wanted to make progress with the staff.
Anyway, closed the game somewhat disappointed, then started it back up again to see what I did miss.

Apparently I haven't had enough massages in my life to understand the clues for them, I guess I have to be a quick learner on it :).

A few random notes:
1) The statics (clean/maint/health) are going down too fast. Its impossible to have 3 guests at all time, and doing the maintenances of the three at the same time. Basicly I have to accept 3 guests, "work hard" for two days. Then repair/rest/heal/train. Its a bit of a pity that you cant combine one with the other.

2) I had the icon-moving glitch aswell, as I saw posted above here somewhere. I removed Julia from the reception, then it left a white square on the reception-icon, where I just removed Julia from. The Icon of Julia was somewhere floating on the screen between the reception and her actual spot on the staff-bar. Resolved after going to the next part of the day, but still wanted it to point out.

3) I had miguel come to the reception wanted to check in. But he came with a huge ugly white square, covering his needs. I was able to accept/refuse him, just couldn't read what he wanted this time. As everything on his 'application' was white.

4) Nora came to the restaurant, I had Julia (with spoon) in the kitchen and Amber (with platter) in the restaurant. They are both maxed, I had the right dish, and yet her holiness wasn't satisfied. Not sure whatelse I should be doing here...

5) Im a bartender and have been working in restaurants for all my life, if you want more options on the drinks/foods-choices, Im more than happy to advice you. I think the choices are a bit stale after you have been through them a 100 time each. Not saying either there should be 50 scenarios per guest, but still, seems easy to me to implement, just needs a bit of creativity per character to have three/six dishes that suit their profiles :)?

6) Training with Amanda - I don't mind the requirement of it being 100%. Its morning, its not that hard to give your trainee the evening prior off, and have her on 100%. What I don't like is that it also eats 100% of energy away. Basicly you have to block the one you have to train for 3 shifts in a row, to have an effective training run. Well, then its just better to get guests that desire the skill you want to train, to train it up manually and still have flexibility to use the to-be-trained girl, wherever you want.

7) Then I stumbled upon the well, I even gave it what it wanted, but I have no clue what the play is here. Maybe I didn't give it what it wanted? If anybody understands this mechanic, then please share in pm or spoilertags. Or if its unfinished feature, also fine, but I like to hear a confirmation on that before I go nuts on it :p

Overall, keep going!
I hope this game keeps suprising me.
Im really into the game mechanic, but ofcourse I don't mind the lewdside either.

ps. Also, Seeing one of the guests in the sauna, that wasnt going there before, was a bit of a shocker to me, oioi.

donnuthole

Mar 18, 2019
"Just copy the mapping file to the (root) game directory" i dont understand how to use the incest patch where is the (root) game directory? need help plz

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
well this is the problem i have everything in your screen but Mapping, instead i have UnityCrashHandler32.exe
The mapping file is a fan-made patch found at . Once you've downloaded it, cut and paste it to the same folder that you saw in larry5168's screenshot.

Reactions: SlingerDon

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
Too much management not enough punani.

Not downloading until some action develops to make it worth the effort.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thanks! Just a moment while I look the save over. I'll update this response.

Edit 1: I'm not noticing any render issues (white screen) when I have Julia working either in the lobby or the kitchen when she's checking a guest in or serving up room service and I've gone through almost two weeks now in-game time. Is that the only time you notice that problem, when you have Nora Walsh checking in? With all of the other guests that I've had checking in, her render displays with no problem. Haven't seen Nora yet though.

Last edited:

ttttrrrrr

Aug 15, 2020
Thanks! Just one more question.. which of the girls are you getting the white screen on?
Well this is in the reception when guests try to check in.
So the only 'girl' that is involved is Julia, therefor.
I had this thing with Miguel now, and as you can see in the screenshot, with Nora..

So its not a entire white screen, its the left part of the screenshot, where normally the box pops with all the stats of the guest.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
1) The statics (clean/maint/health) are going down too fast. Its impossible to have 3 guests at all time, and doing the maintenances of the three at the same time. Basicly I have to accept 3 guests, "work hard" for two days. Then repair/rest/heal/train. Its a bit of a pity that you cant combine one with the other.
Right now, servicing three high level guests at a time is stretching it. It will of course depend on how the requests are distributed. However, low level guests with minor requests (twice room service, once in their room) should be no problem, just watch what they're asking (especially, avoid sauna/gym at the same time). Since the maximum wage in a week right now is 4350, you should be fine with only servicing one level 1 guest at a time though.

4) Nora came to the restaurant, I had Julia (with spoon) in the kitchen and Amber (with platter) in the restaurant. They are both maxed, I had the right dish, and yet her holiness wasn't satisfied. Not sure whatelse I should be doing here...
You'd really expect a sister sworn to asceticism to be more lenient, wouldn't you? But yeah, similar to Sophia, the nun right now is a pita and may not be allowed into my hotel at all times. (There is a reason why you can reject guests.)

5) Im a bartender and have been working in restaurants for all my life, if you want more options on the drinks/foods-choices, Im more than happy to advice you. I think the choices are a bit stale after you have been through them a 100 time each. Not saying either there should be 50 scenarios per guest, but still, seems easy to me to implement, just needs a bit of creativity per character to have three/six dishes that suit their profiles :)?
I am with you and would like that. However, just today somebody complained on Faerin's earlier game Man of the House (deleted by mods in the meantime) that stuff was too complicated and they needed a walkthrough to solve the age old question of whether a girl with a craving for something "cold and sweet" wants Ice Cream or a Hot Dog ...

6) Training with Amanda - I don't mind the requirement of it being 100%. Its morning, its not that hard to give your trainee the evening prior off, and have her on 100%. What I don't like is that it also eats 100% of energy away. Basicly you have to block the one you have to train for 3 shifts in a row, to have an effective training run. Well, then its just better to get guests that desire the skill you want to train, to train it up manually and still have flexibility to use the to-be-trained girl, wherever you want.
Yes, the requirements are harsh. Especially if you get a guest who wants a massage at noon (which is most likely to collide with your training, sice four of the girls will probably be maxed by now). However, I still think that Amanda is overpowered, since she gives you a whole level at once. That will take 5 or more tries with real guests, so blocking 3 shifts as opposed to 5 seems like a good deal to me.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes