ttttrrrrr

Aug 15, 2020
Yes, the requirements are harsh. Especially if you get a guest who wants a massage at noon (which is most likely to collide with your training, sice four of the girls will probably be maxed by now). However, I still think that Amanda is overpowered, since she gives you a whole level at once. That will take 5 or more tries with real guests, so blocking 3 shifts as opposed to 5 seems like a good deal to me.
Agreed, it should give maybe a bit higher experience (higher than just 10-25-50 depending on which level its on). But shouldnt give a level perse indeed.

Is it then true that since this patch level and experience are no longer related then? Because that might explain why Laura is indeed level 3 in message, but lacks the experiencepoints to give a satisfying massage.. The relation between those two stats could be more on par I believe then.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Agreed, it should give maybe a bit higher experience (higher than just 10-25-50 depending on which level its on). But shouldnt give a level perse indeed.

Is it then true that since this patch level and experience are no longer related then? Because that might explain why Laura is indeed level 3 in message, but lacks the experiencepoints to give a satisfying massage.. The relation between those two stats could be more on par I believe then.
Yeah, the experience points definitely play a role there as far as the guest's satisfaction is concerned. During our testing, when Laura was hired and then "trained" by Amanda to level 3 for the massage parlor, she still failed to satisfy any of the guests for several days there.

As a side, I've updated my previous response to your render issue in the other post.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I am sort of stuck. I have all the girls with all skills at level 3, unlocked the medical, massage, but cannot unlock the training (it says continue with the story). I mean I have almost every client level 3 (cannot get the four star since cannot massage high enough). I have the money - just cannot figure out what I have to do. Save attached as every time I do this sir sycho asks ;)

Akiyama11

Jul 4, 2018
Hi, Amanda isn't showing up after I've talked to Richard and Libby and built the study.
I can't go to Richard and Libby to say I've done everything.
Can you repair, please?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I am sort of stuck. I have all the girls with all skills at level 3, unlocked the medical, massage, but cannot unlock the training (it says continue with the story). I mean I have almost every client level 3 (cannot get the four star since cannot massage high enough). I have the money - just cannot figure out what I have to do. Save attached as every time I do this sir sycho asks ;)
lol Yeah, there's a reason I ask because sometimes it really does help us out a lot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi, Amanda isn't showing up after I've talked to Richard and Libby and built the study.
I can't go to Richard and Libby to say I've done everything.
Can you repair, please?
Here is your fixed save back. She will arrive on Monday morning.

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
I'm a little disappointed with the teacher.
Girls go to her classes, but according to statistics - "they did not learn anything new."
Also swears at MC - like doing him a favor..
Why does this old bitch needlessly do "lessons" at all?))
Especially after each "lesson" girls fall from fatigue and can"t work. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Faerin

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
By the time I unlocked the study, most of my girls were at level 3 and couldn't learn any more. Also, eventually the guests expectations get so high, that even with an item equipped and maxed out at level 3, they are impossible to satisfy. It was nice for a while, but now it's just frustrating.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes