paginou

Nov 20, 2018
[QUOTE = "Sycho, message: 4257108, membre: 605587"]
Oui, il sera. Assurez-vous simplement qu'il se trouve dans le même dossier que l'exécutable.
[/CITATION]
bonjour quel est le fichier exécutable?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Same, im quite interested in knowing how to fix this. I hexed some of these before and after files and the save games are massively changed, or at least the files are, just curious to learn something if anyone has the time to teach!
Here's your repaired save back, she will show up on Friday

Reactions: Dee10

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
This is a very disappointing not fun game. Waste of time.
To each their own. It's a Hotel sim first and a Fap game second. Faerun is well known for good Fap games, so I would suggest you come back and check it out at a later update. It takes time and work to program the Hotel sim and get it working before he can corrupt it ;). For now you are correct there is not much sexy conetent. It is still building up to it.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So there is still no sex in the game ?
Some masturbation, one headjob.

Any content with Amber in the update?
Nothing new.

any walktrough to this version???
Activate hints in the settings, then hover over the "i" in the progress tab, this will be all the walkthrough you need. If like me you don't know your cocktails, you can either use try and error or google the ingredients of a Margarita. (Oh, and since it says that there is a new location in game, make sure to visit it)

Like i said...i dont have the old mapping that come with the download...i have the patch but cant replace it cause the old one is not there...i tried to just put it there but it doesnt work...but anyway this game is too grindy for me thank you for your help tho
Normally it should work when putting it in the main folder, needs a game restart though.

bonjour quel est le fichier exécutable?
The main folder with "Mystwood Manor.exe"

where is save folder?
"profiles", respectively its sub folders.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
Added all tier 3 uniforms for Riley....... how do i unlock them.....
2 of them are still locked

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
The reason Amanda isn't showing up is that your hotel isn't at lvl 3 you have to let one of the guests check out and it it go to 3 then visit Richard and Libby at their hotel
How stupid I am!! I gave the wrong save...
Sorry for wasting your time. :(

Here's the right one:

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Added all tier 3 uniforms for Riley....... how do i unlock them.....
2 of them are still locked
If you hover your mouse over them they will say Under Development
As has been said, they are (like quite a few other events) under development, so you unlock them by waiting for an update. ;)
Actually, you already unlocked them.
The first time you claim the reward they upgrade to tier 2, the 2nd one to tier 3, etc.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Need help.
Run the game
Divided duties to ladies - save1
After that need to chose what shall I do ... save2
Whatever I chose I have this screen
MManor_5.png

and can`t move anywhere. Any Help Please!

save file profile.zip

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
After I install and start to play it it's all black scrreen
Make sure you have Visual C++ 2015 x86 installed.
Honestly dont want to spend the time to try and trouble shoot it with you guys so... yeah.

Thanks very much for the offer I do appreciate it. Maybe one day i'll try it again but for now i'll pass
As you can see the majority do not have the issue to run the game. Therefore, the problem must be on your side with your system. Possible cause by one of your installed security or other programs which are known to mess with Windows.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Somebody know how fix my Gym problem, I can't buy the building. It say ''Planning''
Looking at the screenshot you don't have enough money to build it anyway, but it looks as if something is wrong could you drop your save here so I can take a look

mat501st

Nov 28, 2019
I have been trying to find the root game directory is but I have no clue which folder is it. Does anyone know?

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes