nour77

Apr 9, 2018
I can't continue from I have left the game the previous version, do I have to start over from the beginning ?

nour77

Apr 9, 2018
No copy your profile folder over from the previous version to this one and you will be able to continue
Shit I deleted the last version after finishing it .. can u give me a save file to continue from where the last version ends ?

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Hi, I seem to be facing the same problem as some others have reported with Amanda not appearing in the study once it has been built. I've been stalking Richard and Libby to no avail. Any ideas what's causing this or whether it's possible to fix this? I've attached my latest save file in case it helps. Thanks for the help!
Is she appearing on M/W/F in the morning?? At other times she will appear greyed out in the study.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Faerun you need to add more staff that is cross trained in Gym, Sauna, and Massage. Just Riley for Gym and Sauna is not cutting it because multiple guests appear that want Gym and Sauna a the same time. I can see this being a problem with the Nurse and Massage too.

Reactions: madmit and Faerin

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is she appearing on M/W/F in the morning?? At other times she will appear greyed out in the study.
Precisely, she will appear and be in color at these three times, otherwise she is greyed out and not available. That's all Libby could do for you.

Faerun you need to add more staff that is cross trained in Gym, Sauna, and Massage. Just Riley for Gym and Sauna is not cutting it because multiple guests appear that want Gym and Sauna a the same time. I can see this being a problem with the Nurse and Massage too.
While in the long run more staff will be necessary if you get five guests, for now you just have to check whether you can satisfy a guest and not accept all. Especially the entitled guests should be avoided. That's the reason why you have a choice in the first place.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
It was a very good update, there were not the slightest problems to unlock everything. I am very satisfied. There are no problems with Amanda, she doesn't come on the day they built the classroom. You only have to wait.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Faerin

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Precisely, she will appear and be in color at these three times, otherwise she is greyed out and not available. That's all Libby could do for you.

While in the long run more staff will be necessary if you get five guests, for now you just have to check whether you can satisfy a guest and not accept all. Especially the entitled guests should be avoided. That's the reason why you have a choice in the first place.
Faerin do it right (it is already too easy to play). You do not have to satisfy all guests. Only the third time the guest leaves the hotel if he is not satisfied (2 times you can fail).

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Those are my opinions about the last update:
  • Since we can have 3 guests at the same time, I would like to have some kind of calendar/timesheet where I can see clearly that the guest demands something (gym/restaurant/etc) and I can satisfy their requests (I mean seeing all the guests request at the same time). It's really hard to remember everything at lobby and requests made by previous guests. I have already tried that having 3 guests it is really hard to satisfy them all with the current staff because some job haven't any backup staff member (gym/sauna/massage) and it can happen that first guest demands gym at morning and maybe next day, I have welcomed a guest that demands sauna at the morning, because I have forgotten the requests about first guest, so it is clearly a problem which I have to satisfy the one or the other. Moreover cleaning/reparing/healthness are in the way, so it is a bit hard to have 3 guest at this time. Let alone when we have 5 guests.
  • I can understand why Laura has swimming skill, probably to set up Laura's personality, but it is a waste... We can have swimming pool only at hotel level 5 which isn't behind the corner...
  • I have already read that other people than me have some issue with level 3 guests, I have all team members at level 3 with items and even if I choose correctly what they demands it fails (sometimes by few % points like it requests 65, my scores go to 63)... and I'm not talking about Sofia which is a 4 stars guest, I'm talking about 1 or 2 stars level 3 guests...
    Massage.jpg
  • I wish and I hope that Faerin will not implement "anything new", I'm explaining better my thoughts... There are a lot of already content "ready" and only to be implemented (for example tarot cards, the well, the elf in the woods and so on), but Faerin introduce something completely new to the game when there are already things to do. IMHO is better to conclude those tasks and then implement other things?
  • Team staff members "hearts": I have seen that every member have a score of 50 hearts (appreciation about MC I think if it is the same stat as Man of the house)... I think that after the sauna and handjob scenes with Julia, this one should have some more hearts IMHO?
  • I would like to have the possibily to level up the hotel when I want: I have played from my previous save that have already enough experience for leveling up from lvl 2 to lvl 3, I have welcomed a guest and after I have satisfy all his needs it has automatically update hotel level... can it be manual? I haven't played the game from scratch again because I'm waiting that Faerin implements tarot cards (which IMHO is a base mechanic of this game), but can't it be a problem to upgrade hotel level automatically if some player is poor of money? If anyone is poor can choose to stay at the current hotel level and waiting some income money before leveling up.
  • There is always nothing to do for MC when you have discovered everything.
  • Is it possible to implement a "Back Button" after you clicked on Play?
  • When the hotel have bad % maintenance point and the massage parlor will break, instead of showing Laura to tell me that the room will be closed for maintenance, it will show Riley instead

By the way... I prefer Kay in this game, but God... Riley is too hot in the last shower scene :love:

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Since we can have 3 guests at the same time, I would like to have some kind of calendar/timesheet where I can see clearly that the guest demands something (gym/restaurant/etc) and I can satisfy their requests (I mean seeing all the guests request at the same time).
Certainly a good idea in the long run to have some kind of in-game information.

I can understand why Laura has swimming skill, probably to set up Laura's personality, but it is a waste... We can have swimming pool only at hotel level 5 which isn't behind the corner...
We don't know whether it will be level 5 in the long run or if isn't just a placeholder for "not now" like the 9999999999999 XP we needed for level 3 before the update. However, I think it is a good thing in the long run if we have employees with some skill ahead of time and not only get pool employees when the pool comes and not have a new employee covering the three new rooms on their own again.

I have already read that other people than me have some issue with level 3 guests, I have all team members at level 3 with items and even if I choose correctly what they demands it fails (sometimes by few % points like it requests 65, my scores go to 63)... and I'm not talking about Sofia which is a 4 stars guest, I'm talking about 1 or 2 stars level 3 guests...
From earlier answers it seems like the level isn't entirely the same as XP, so if you do get some massage training in (not by Amanda but by actually massaging guests), the score will rise and you will be able to satisfy the guests. If that is the case however it might be a good idea to give that information in game.

I wish and I hope that Faerin will not implement "anything new", I'm explaining better my thoughts... There are a lot of already content "ready" and only to be implemented (for example tarot cards, the well, the elf in the woods and so on), but Faerin introduce something completely new to the game when there are already things to do. IMHO is better to conclude those tasks and then implement other things?
I don't know what you consider "new" in the update? New rooms and employees were always a given, and the larger role of your friends was to be expected as well. And the thing is, what is "new" to the player doesn't have to be "new" to the dev who always had a plan of things coming and interconnecting. After all, there is this spooky backstory, and some more ingredients may be needed to get that going on (toadstool, raven's eye, tooth of a virgin).

Team staff members "hearts": I have seen that every member have a score of 50 hearts (appreciation about MC I think if it is the same stat as Man of the house)... I think that after the sauna and handjob scenes with Julia, this one should have some more hearts IMHO?
The "like" meter doesn't seem to be implemented right now. My guess is that it will work otherwise in the end: you can gather and lose some hearts by other interactions (yet to come) and will need a certain score for the progression towards more lewd stuff. After all, a girl giving you a handjob will not make her like you more, it is a sign that she already likes you quite a bit.

I would like to have the possibily to level up the hotel when I want
Sounds good to me.

There is always nothing to do for MC when you have discovered everything.
This could be a place for random encounters with staff members or guests to raise love scores or similar? But yeah, if roaming around the hotel only gives you items, once you collected them all it's pointless.

Is it possible to implement a "Back Button" after you clicked on Play?
Oh, how I know what you mean. Seeing Martin enter the empty kitchen or similar ... However, the Ren'Py way of "try and roll back" isn't really suited to a management game IMO, sometimes you have to live with the mistakes you made. At least as of now you cannot really hurt yourself with wrong decisions, it may need some time to rebuild the money or the VIP level, but you can always get back on track.

By the way... I prefer Kay in this game, but God... Riley is too hot in the last shower scene :love:
Completely agree on both points :)

Edit: repaired a quote tag

Last edited:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020

Yes I get that but frequently The young Alvarez and Nestor show up together and both want Gym and Sauna at the same time. Laura was given the Pool ability which is worthless this early in the game. It would have been better and make sense to give her the Sauna ability instead since she is also a masseuse. The game still needs some tweaks so I am just giving Faerun my feedback. Another example of an issue with this update would be that other skills can beat a 65% requirement at level 3 with an item buff easily but in this update Laura cannot do it for Masseuse. Others have mentioned this too.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Cartageno said:
From earlier answers it seems like the level isn't entirely the same as XP, so if you do get some massage training in (not by Amanda but by actually massaging guests), the score will rise and you will be able to satisfy the guests. If that is the case however it might be a good idea to give that information in game.
If that is the case, I don't understand why Amanda should give a level in the job and not some XP... If I have to level up and have "manual skills points" I really don't understand the purpose of Amanda

Cartageno said:
Oh, how I know what you mean. Seeing Martin enter the empty kitchen or similar ... However, the Ren'Py way of "try and roll back" isn't really suited to a management game IMO, sometimes you have to live with the mistakes you made. At least as of now you cannot really hurt yourself with wrong decisions, it may need some time to rebuild the money or the VIP level, but you can always get back on track.
I would like to have back button if I forgot to do something instead of waiting for next day time

Last edited:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Those are my opinions about the last update:
  • Since we can have 3 guests at the same time, I would like to have some kind of calendar/timesheet where I can see clearly that the guest demands something (gym/restaurant/etc) and I can satisfy their requests (I mean seeing all the guests request at the same time). It's really hard to remember everything at lobby and requests made by previous guests. I have already tried that having 3 guests it is really hard to satisfy them all with the current staff because some job haven't any backup staff member (gym/sauna/massage) and it can happen that first guest demands gym at morning and maybe next day, I have welcomed a guest that demands sauna at the morning, because I have forgotten the requests about first guest, so it is clearly a problem which I have to satisfy the one or the other. Moreover cleaning/reparing/healthness are in the way, so it is a bit hard to have 3 guest at this time. Let alone when we have 5 guests.
You can, sort of. When the guest is at the lobby and the game is asking to check in, you can hover your mouse over the already checked in guests on the left of the screen and the mouseover will tell you what their requirements are. The one draw back is that if you have two vacancies, and two guests checking in, and the second guest is checking in, you cannot see the requirements for the one that was already checked in.

• I have already read that other people than me have some issue with level 3 guests, I have all team members at level 3 with items and even if I choose correctly what they demands it fails (sometimes by few % points like it requests 65, my scores go to 63)... and I'm not talking about Sofia which is a 4 stars guest, I'm talking about 1 or 2 stars level 3 guests..
Agreed it is a bit grindy, but I eventually got there when she had a few thousand experience at level three. Hell the mother is now regularly doing 90% plus on meals now due to the way the mechanic works. Something to do with the level (3) and how much experience at that level (ie. how many times she did it at that level). I have no idea how this is going to work at level 4 because I really don't want to go from delivering 95% meals back to 70 because I go up a level.

• I would like to have the possibily to level up the hotel when I want: I have played from my previous save that have already enough experience for leveling up from lvl 2 to lvl 3, I have welcomed a guest and after I have satisfy all his needs it has automatically update hotel level... can it be manual? I haven't played the game from scratch again because I'm waiting that Faerin implements tarot cards (which IMHO is a base mechanic of this game), but can't it be a problem to upgrade hotel level automatically if some player is poor of money? If anyone is poor can choose to stay at the current hotel level and waiting some income money before leveling up.
Maybe I am not understanding the complain, but when you put mother in the lobby to get new guests, just make her pick level 2 guests (by clicking the number on the top left of the lobby when she is at the front desk). Then you don't get level 3 guests, you get level 2 guests.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
You can, sort of. When the guest is at the lobby and the game is asking to check in, you can hover your mouse over the already checked in guests on the left of the screen and the mouseover will tell you what their requirements are. The one draw back is that if you have two vacancies, and two guests checking in, and the second guest is checking in, you cannot see the requirements for the one that was already checked in.
OK I didn't know that, I hadn't tried

Agreed it is a bit grindy, but I eventually got there when she had a few thousand experience at level three. Hell the mother is now regularly doing 90% plus on meals now due to the way the mechanic works. Something to do with the level (3) and how much experience at that level (ie. how many times she did it at that level). I have no idea how this is going to work at level 4 because I really don't want to go from delivering 95% meals back to 70 because I go up a level.
If that so, Amanda is worthless... It is better to do job over job endlessly instead of leveling up with Amanda. And if there is some "manual skills points" implemented but hidden, I would like to know, because the game hasn't told anything about it not clearly nor implied.

Maybe I am not understanding the complain, but when you put mother in the lobby to get new guests, just make her pick level 2 guests (by clicking the number on the top left of the lobby when she is at the front desk). Then you don't get level 3 guests, you get level 2 guests.
I'm talking about leveling hotel, I don't get your point. o_O

Another points I have left:
  • Satisfying a level 3 guest doesn't give any experience to level staff skill to level 4, in previous game builds when the hotel level was 1 I can level up the staff member to level 2, when hotel level was 2 I can level up the staff member to level 3. But not in this update

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes