S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
i try to play without cheat and see what happen, i click on lobby but text is stil here
Yeah I was joking, have you extracted the game from zip in a folder where you have full permission to read/write?
Most of the times people can't play the game because of wrong file permission or video driver not updated.

Try to extract the game under C: and see what it does

dusan

Mar 8, 2017
yes i extract game in C: and try to run as administrator, and before that i delete everything from user/locallow/faerin

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
We recommend using this

As Winrar can cause errors during extraction. Could you download that extract the game and try playing it again and see if that works

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I use winrar and I haven't had any problem like dusan said.
dusan: which winrar version are you using? the last one is 5.91

dusan

Mar 8, 2017
We recommend using this

As Winrar can cause errors during extraction. Could you download that extract the game and try playing it again and see if that works
i try with 7zip and same sheet again, so i go to update display drivers to se what happen

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I use winrar and I haven't had any problem like dusan said.
dusan: which winrar version are you using? the last one is 5.91
We had issues in the past with people using old versions of Winrar and extracting the game, Winrar seems to extract it fine but it causes small errors in the game that is why we recommend using 7 zip as we have run into no problems using this.
The thing is not everyone updates stuff, so we start at a baseline when someone can't get the game to run and go from there

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If that is the case, I don't understand why Amanda should give a level in the job and not some XP... If I have to level up and have "manual skills points" I really don't understand the purpose of Amanda
If that so, Amanda is worthless... It is better to do job over job endlessly instead of leveling up with Amanda. And if there is some "manual skills points" implemented but hidden, I would like to know, because the game hasn't told anything about it not clearly nor implied.
For example that Nurse can't train the lifeguard job until a pool is there so she is trapped as Level 1 employee... thanks to the study she can raise up to level 3 aswell, which can allow her to unlock outfits before reaching Hotel level 5

Reactions: Edrick23

Ludak14

Jan 27, 2019
I have the problem with Amanda that others have mentioned. I attached my save. Thanks in advance.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
For example that Nurse can't train the lifeguard job until a pool is there so she is trapped as Level 1 employee... thanks to the study she can raise up to level 3 aswell, which can allow her to unlock outfits before reaching Hotel level 5
You get a point, but for me isn't enough. You can say this for Laura or any other staff member that Faerin will add in the future who can't have a place to level up their skills, but for the ones already in the game or if they can level up by doing their jobs?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You get a point, but for me isn't enough. You can say this for Laura or any other staff member that Faerin will add in the future who can't have a place to level up their skills, but for the ones already in the game or if they can level up by doing their jobs?
Maybe the Exp gain will be tweaked so that the Job Level up is represented by the Exp gained from the study than.
One of my biggest Problems in my current game is that customers tend to have a fetish for avoiding certain jobs makeing it near to impossible to train girls.
Riley and the Sister for example barely get a chance to train the waitress Job in the restaurant.
Offering these girls an easy way to train these skills is also interesting from my point of view.

Reactions: Faerin

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
OK I didn't know that, I hadn't tried

If that so, Amanda is worthless... It is better to do job over job endlessly instead of leveling up with Amanda. And if there is some "manual skills points" implemented but hidden, I would like to know, because the game hasn't told anything about it not clearly nor implied.

I'm talking about leveling hotel, I don't get your point. o_O

Another points I have left:
  • Satisfying a level 3 guest doesn't give any experience to level staff skill to level 4, in previous game builds when the hotel level was 1 I can level up the staff member to level 2, when hotel level was 2 I can level up the staff member to level 3. But not in this update
No worries - sharing is caring ;)

The way I see it is you get a base (tier 3 = 60%, +5% for Item if applied) then you get points for experience. So let say you have zero experience at tier 3, you get a 65% the first time you massage. Then you get 50 xp for that massage (that is what you get for tier 3 xp for a task). Next time you get 67% because they add the XP/25 (or some number I don't know without the code) on top of the base. Right now it takes like 999999999 to get to tier 4 since the dev has not implemented it. I am hoping that for those of us that have grinded for a while, and have like 2900 xp points, when they do tier 4, they do a subtraction and not a start over with XP to recalculate the base of a tier 4 task. Amanda is not worthless as it helps you level up girls to get them to the base of what they need to meet the clients needs. A grind from tier 1 to 2 requires 100 points and you get 10 xp for each task. You can see the XP each girl has for each task when you look at the screen that shows each girl, and their skills, and hover the mouse over them.

I understand you are talking of leveling the hotel. It is not worthless to have girls at tier 3 tasks and level the hotel to tier 3. You can still have tier 2 guests (which was your point) so you don't fail them as the girls level their skills up for each area.

For you final point - yes it does. It gives them XP. XP can be turned into the level up requirements when tier 4 is implemented for the girls skills. As I mentioned the mother has 2900 XP for cooking in my save. When the game implements tier 4, it will do some sort of math to say you need 2500 points to get to tier 4 and since 2900 > 2500, girl with automatically go to tier 4 for that skill.

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
Finished this update without any issues. Least not anything that wasn't readily solved. Mechanic wise their were no problems for me. I would like to point out some things that are not so clearly made known. So, here is a little run down for this update.

1. To start, I never stop playing between updates. I have even started over from day 112 several times between updates. By continuing to play the game even though the game doesn't progress only prepares you for the update. So when the update that just came out, I had 1/2 million in cash, 1,000s of hotel points, and all girls were in the thousands of skill point above level 3.
So I couldn't figure out why I was staying at hotel level 2 when I clearly I have plenty of points way above what was needed. This lead to a lot of post reading (about 10 pages) from my last read post. Doing this I read about "well you need to have a guest check in and then check out. Bang your now level hotel 3.
Once that was accomplished (I had 2 quests for 3 nights each) I explored The Stag. Had a talk with Richard & Libby in the AM and them went back to the Manor and renovated the Study. This was on a Monday am. Once finished renovating the study the MC called The Stag and spoke with Libby. Told her the study was renovated and all was well. She said she would talk to Libby right away and send her over for 3 days (AM only) to help. Her days woulf be MWF respectively. So, on Wednesday morning Libby showed up the the training was on.
The training only was beneficial for Laura. The others were all level 3. They were sent anyway to get the gallery pic unlocked. So, here's the problem with the Amanda training. Yes the character levels up fast. But there are no skill points to go with it. You literally have 0 points. That is why Laura fails evey quest. The best she got with Sofia was 60% and she needed at least 75%. Even after 3 sessions she could only get to 62%. Meanwhile Amber waithed on her in the bar and 85% approval. This was because she had over 3000 bar skill points plus the shaker. On level 3 quests it will take a very long time for Laura to pass approval. Well it doesn't matter because you can fail 2 X and still get paid. True, you can. Guest will not become VIP but you get the money ony if it involves a guest on a 2 night stay. I had 2 quest wanting a massage on a 2 night stay. Got paid even with the fails. However, had they both been 3 night stays, I would have been screwed out of a lot of money.
2. This leads me to this point I have. I don't know why things are being done the way they are unless it's suppose to make the game harder or what. Everything may work out but I don't understand why there are 2 systems of progression. One you have to have skill point for the staff to level up and the points for the hotel to level up to the next stage. You can't do this unless this is done leveling up. There could be a single leveling up system which would make things a lot smoother. Example: Let's say the staff starts out at Level 0. No experence whatsoever. The staff member would then need to gain 1000 points in a skill to reach Level 2 and so. You could go from Level 0 to Level 100. But, as the staff levels up so does the Hotel because if the staff doesn't satisfy the quest the Hotel isn't going to advnce anyway. So, it's all about the staff pleasing the quests. Anyway, just thinking about it.
3. Another thing that was made clear on this update is potentially something that may become a problem. This whole updat I had 3 guests most of the time. No problem. Not until the quests stopped coming. Think about it. You only have 9 quest. They are on some sort of cycle . They show up somewhere between 7 to 10 days each. Like on a rotation. 3 quest on 2 to 3 night stay goes through the 9 pretty quick. What's going to happen when you can have 5 guests at any given time. Even with just 3 quest you don't have the capacity to serve them unless they all want different services. Each service needs at least 4 waiting rooms or for the waiting room to accommodate at least 2 quests.
4. Simple solution. Reject them. But I thought this was like a Hotel Sim., why would I do that. The more guest, the more money, the more activities, the more fun. No one thing should be contingent upon another. Work your ass off and make the money. When reaching the right amount renovate your next room. When you can hire someone to fill the spot, the room becomes accessible to the quests. I don't personally care what is or is not in a game as long as the game is fun and enjoyable to play. Example: The makers of Farmers Dynasty. They put so much crap and forcefulness into the game to where it seased to be fun. When games force the player to eat or drink in order to function and your having to do this constant, it seases to be fun.
5. Personally, I enjoy playing the game so far, even though it may sound like complaining when it's not. I do realize this is like a piece mill game like those in early access. And, who knows how it will turn out. Whichever way it does, it needs to be fun.
Thank you

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes