JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hello:

A quick question, not sure whom can answer this, maybe just the developer. I have been grinding like everyone else and so far have clocked 396 days. What would happen if we were to play for over 999 days. Will the game recognize this and show days as 1xxx or we can expect some kind of bug to show up maybe.

The reason I'm asking this question is that where the total days are shown on the UI it does not appear to have space to show an extra digit for the No of days.

Thanks

Reactions: Faerin

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
I've seen that as well. It doesn't happen all the time, but it does happen. And yes, that's the only workaround for that at the moment when/if it does happen. But the more common issue that's been reported lately is Amanda not showing up after the study has been renovated. If that happens, then we'll need your save in order to fix that.

Both issues we're currently looking into right now.
Thank for offer and guess I am lucky one. I didnt have issue with Amando coming to Study room on first day (it was on Monday). Now I noticed game freeze anywhere now and I suspect CTRL is causing but I may be wrong. What made me to said it is because when I use space bar/return key nothing happen at all, not once.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Hey guys, thanks a lot for all the feedback. I really appreciate it!

I have added all your comments to my list and will go through them, but for now here are some general answers to someone them:

1. Amanda will be tweaked a bit to be less restrictive.
  2. Eventually there will probably be around 15 different guests, covering more requirements.
  3. Guest dialogs will be more personalized and interesting eventually as well.
  4. There will be 8 girls that will have some overlap for all rooms (except for a few character-specific ones).
  5. The mc will be able to work a certain job as well in the future.
  6. Satisfaction is based on both skill level as well as current exp on that level, among other factors. mordred93 was actually spot on.
  7. Xp and rep will carry over in updates, but keep in mind that the game is nowhere near finished yet. So many of the issues reported, will be less of an issue once all the "blanks" are filled in.
Time for bed now, thanks for all the feedback!
Lucky Guess .. Guess algebra paid off after 30+ years ;)

No worries - know it is WIP, and I know the gameplay is completely different if you start a new game vs starting from a working save each times. I know from MotH - I would start from a save like 2-3 times, then do a new start from scratch run just to see how it all came together.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Evangelion-01 said:
One "Bug" I found with the latest Update I feel I should report here...
I told the nurse to calll me "Master" when hiring, however aside of the confirmation dialogue she keeps calling me by name in all of her Events.
Also would there be an option to change the titles the girls use for the MC at some point?
Like when visiting them at night? ...or maybe in the office that's been indicated for Level 4 Hotels?
Maybe make some more available with higher stats. (currently there seems to be an affection Placeholder, offering things like darling, dear, lover, etc.)
Cartageno said:
To add to that, I asked her for a custom title ("Doctor") which she used correctly later on, but she used a default one during the confirmation dialogue, don't remember exactly which one it was.
Same issue for me, forgot to mention in my list.
She says a lot of time my name instead of my custom title or after, I have played this update a second run, when I have chosen "Sir"

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
The reason I'm asking this question is that where the total days are shown on the UI it does not appear to have space to show an extra digit for the No of days.
Actually 9999 fits, but beyond that there will be an issue (just display wise though) ;)

One "Bug" I found with the latest Update I feel I should report here...
I told the nurse to calll me "Master" when hiring, however aside of the confirmation dialogue she keeps calling me by name in all of her Events.
Also would there be an option to change the titles the girls use for the MC at some point?
Like when visiting them at night? ...or maybe in the office that's been indicated for Level 4 Hotels?
Maybe make some more available with higher stats. (currently there seems to be an affection Placeholder, offering things like darling, dear, lover, etc.)
Same issue for me, forgot to mention in my list.
She says a lot of time my name instead of my custom title or after, I have played this update a second run, when I have chosen "Sir"
Thanks guys, I'll look into it.

Reactions: Michel Mak

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Still crashes.
Okay could you provide me with your player log

C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor\Player.log
Press Windows+r and type %appdata% to access your AppData folder

That will take you to the roaming folder go to the LocalLow folder and you will find it

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
I really like one exact fact.
Mr. Faerin really honestly keeps his word.
When I wrote last month that although I know English, I find it difficult to understand the conversation about Mr. Movo.
Faerin then replied me: - "Usually the transfer is made a little later, after one new update."
And in this update, everything is fine. All in Russian.
Thank you again, Mr. Faerin

Sep 27, 2020
Hmmm... so if I've read up correctly you need a key.ini file to activate the cheats ingame, and that file changes every update, yes?
Maybewhoever provides the patreon version of the game here could also share the current keys.ini inthe original post? :p:p

Anyway, can anybody post or send me the key.ini for 0.2.1.5? I'd appreciate that very much. The money flow is sooo slow.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes