Sep 27, 2020
I ran into this bug: mm_bug_kay_fever.jpg

Happens with both my laptop's intel chip and the nvidia. I can proceed, just a visual thing. It stays like this while Kay is on screen.

Edit: I also can't level Amber up to lv3. Don't know whether this is related.

I used cheatengine for a moderate sum of money (90k), sincenobody wanted to share their key.ini. :p :p

Sep 27, 2020
Attached the save shortly before the Kay event, if you're interested and/or anybody could fix it.

Edit: Amanda showed up for the first time btw, no problem there.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I ran into this bug: View attachment 835019

Happens with both my laptop's intel chip and the nvidia. I can proceed, just a visual thing. It stays like this while Kay is on screen.

Edit: I also can't level Amber up to lv3. Don't know whether this is related.

I used cheatengine for a moderate sum of money (90k), sincenobody wanted to share their key.ini. :p :p
This is your save on my game 1601228523188.png

So it's not a bug, it's something your end.
Did you extract the game to a new folder or copy over a previous version
What did you use to extract the game?

Reactions: WhyBotherYouAsk

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018
Two things I noticed on a new play thru of the latest version, (sorry I don't have a save for either), neither are a big thing but:
1) On Day 2 Morning I explored the Manor (to get Amber) and was sent to the attic instead of eating breakfast, loaded a save and second time I went to breakfast.
2) During second nighttime Amber tier 3 event, (peeking on her) a screen from Julia's tier 3 event showed up for a moment and then went away. It's just before the animation starts.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2020
Amber isn't a bug either to unlock tier 3 for her all her skills need to be level 2 or higher
This is embarrassing, I'm such an idiot. I don't know why, but I thought you'd need only one of the skills at the target levell

I mean... She has level 1 restaurant and reached tier 2. I'm still an idiot. Thank you for helping me to realize. :FacePalm::FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: larry5168

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I recreated the bug on the fresh install. Take the save and renovate the study immediately, then see if you get the white screen next morning.
...Not sure if this is bound to you cheating money... but for me the sickness Event triggered right as the Hotel Level raises to level 3... so it's happening before I can even start the study storyline.

Last edited:
Reactions: WhyBotherYouAsk

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
Dear Faerin,

First I really love your game.
That's why I'm so sorry to say that a tiny bit of rework is need (a few renders).

I'm a milflover, so I'm focused on Julia. I've seen the sauna scene several times. :love:
"Normal" people didn't notice because of the textbox.
But as an "honest" pervert, I saved the pictures without text, for *cough* my personal collection.

I suppose that you had hesitated a lot:
"Shaved or not shaved, that is the question." :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The two versions are good, but you have to take an important decision.
Good luck!

PS: I hope that in a future update, there will be an "interesting" scene with Amanda, even though she isn't a real staff member.
Putting an irritating, strict bitch with glasses under my nose is a criminal bait. Because she obviously needs a proper "education". :p

Reactions: Odin73 and Faerin
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes