JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Actually 9999 fits, but beyond that there will be an issue (just display wise though) ;)

Thanks guys, I'll look into it.
Hi:

Thank you for getting back to me. I just noticed that in the save files it mentions the total time played and after exceeding 24 hrs it reset to zero. FYI.

Cheers

Reactions: Faerin

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hmmm... so if I've read up correctly you need a keys.ini file to activate the cheats ingame, and that file changes every update, yes?
Maybewhoever provides the patreon version of the game here could also share the current keys.ini inthe original post? :p:p

Anyway, can anybody post or send me the keys.ini for 0.2.1.5? I'd appreciate that very much. The money flow is sooo slow.
The money flow is actually quiet fast, you need to upgrade the girls skills through practice in order to cater to higher guests so if you just unlock all rooms with under leveld characters your customers run out of your hotel without paying anything.
in the end you'll find yourself takeing lower grade customers that won't request those new rooms you unlocked with cheated money anyway

Sep 27, 2020
The money flow is actually quiet fast, you need to upgrade the girls skills through practice in order to cater to higher guests so if you just unlock all rooms with under leveld characters your customers run out of your hotel without paying anything.
in the end you'll find yourself takeing lower grade customers that won't request those new rooms you unlocked with cheated money anyway
That's nice, but the cheat is implemented, isn't it? I'd just like to able to unlock a feature of the game.
So that means, you don't have a key.ini to send me? :p :p

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That's nice, but the cheat is implemented, isn't it? I'd just like to able to unlock a feature of the game.
So that means, you don't have a key.ini to send me? :p :p
I wouldn't call cheats a "feature" at any time as they tend to be kill joys more than anything else.
They may be useful tools for game testers to check out the various settings of the game, but if you are actually interested in playing the game you'll end up disappointed.
The scenes in the game are far to few on their own at this point... what makes one go forward through this grind is the constant growth and improved performance of your staff and hotel as such
...but I gues that's mainly my own opinion... still the way I see it you'd be better served with a CG RIP rather than cheats

Reactions: S3pHiroTh
Sep 27, 2020
...but I gues that's mainly my own opinion... still the way I see it you'd be better served with a CG RIP rather than cheats
I respect your opinion, mate, but that's beside the point. I was asking a specific question about key.ini and you tell me I shouldn't cheat. Please also respect my opinion.The game is super slow with its endless transitions on its own, I'd just like to cut as much grind as possible.
You enjoy games your way, I try to enjoy them my way.
Maybe I'll end up regretting it and saying "Fuck, that Evangelion-01 guy was right", and I promise you here and now that I'll come back to this thread and apologize. :)

Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon
Sep 27, 2020
Btw Faerin , I guess I come across as a bit of an ungrateful freeloader here. I love your work. If I wasn't poor I'd give you money, you deserve it.
That's probably something you've heard a million times already. I'm sorry, I don't want to seem ungrateful. And just because I'm nagging about certain aspects of your game, doesn't mean I don't appreciateit. I'm just very direct. Maybe my German father's influence. :p
If I find a money cheat for real life, I'll become a patron in the twinkling of an eye.

Reactions: Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
You can speed up transitions by
(1) holding the CTRL key during transitions
(2) disabling "UI animations" in the settings
(3) all of the above
To add to those: I will be adding a "fast forward" button to the results screen to just skip through them.

Reactions: Michel Mak

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Btw Faerin , I guess I come across as a bit of an ungrateful freeloader here. I love your work. If I wasn't poor I'd give you money, you deserve it.
That's probably something you've heard a million times already. I'm sorry, I don't want to seem ungrateful. And just because I'm nagging about certain aspects of your game, doesn't mean I don't appreciateit. I'm just very direct. Maybe my German father's influence. :p
If I find a money cheat for real life, I'll become a patron in the twinkling of an eye.
Don't worry about it. I know not everyone can, or wants to pay for my games.
That just comes with the job.

In my opininon, as a dev you can either try to fight it (and fail miserably) or embrace it and get valuable feedback and bug reports.
And in the end, a lot of my patrons are former "pirates", so I guess that at least some of you guys don't want me to live in a cardboard box ;)

TLDR: Just share the cheat with me and we'll consider it even.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes