Unperson2k

Feb 10, 2020
I'd be thankful if somebody could fix my savefile, too - or give a hint how to fix it. Amanda is not showing up, i've played a whole week through.
Thanks in advance!

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
No worries - sharing is caring ;)

The way I see it is you get a base (tier 3 = 60%, +5% for Item if applied) then you get points for experience. So let say you have zero experience at tier 3, you get a 65% the first time you massage. Then you get 50 xp for that massage (that is what you get for tier 3 xp for a task). Next time you get 67% because they add the XP/25 (or some number I don't know without the code) on top of the base. Right now it takes like 999999999 to get to tier 4 since the dev has not implemented it. I am hoping that for those of us that have grinded for a while, and have like 2900 xp points, when they do tier 4, they do a subtraction and not a start over with XP to recalculate the base of a tier 4 task. Amanda is not worthless as it helps you level up girls to get them to the base of what they need to meet the clients needs. A grind from tier 1 to 2 requires 100 points and you get 10 xp for each task. You can see the XP each girl has for each task when you look at the screen that shows each girl, and their skills, and hover the mouse over them.

I understand you are talking of leveling the hotel. It is not worthless to have girls at tier 3 tasks and level the hotel to tier 3. You can still have tier 2 guests (which was your point) so you don't fail them as the girls level their skills up for each area.

For you final point - yes it does. It gives them XP. XP can be turned into the level up requirements when tier 4 is implemented for the girls skills. As I mentioned the mother has 2900 XP for cooking in my save. When the game implements tier 4, it will do some sort of math to say you need 2500 points to get to tier 4 and since 2900 > 2500, girl with automatically go to tier 4 for that skill.
I have understood this point, the problem is that in the game there is only one stat that is skill level. Stop.

If there is any other hidden skill, it should be told during the game explicitly or implied.
For example what I mean for:
  • explicitly: some character during the game says: when you do a job you will level up your theory and manuality skill (or call whatever you want, I don't know exactly what english people say in this case)
  • implied: when Amanda comes she could say that she can teach only the job theoretically but if they want a good job, they have to learn on the field
That's why I don't like what Amanda does, you can level up a skill, but it requires always a lot of manual job to do a successfull job in massage parlor.
Do you think that when the swimming pool will be available it will be any better? It is a room that requires hotel level 5, how much job I have to do to satisfy a single person?

I have forgot to mention: I have read some posts back that when you switch day time (morning -> afternoon, afternoon -> evening, etc) it lowers maintenance and cleaning by 5%? Is that right or I have misunderstood? Because my dropping is by 10%, I think that if you are using old saves, you have this problem.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
How I can use the gym, sauna? i think i miss a girl
You need Riley, the redhead one, you have to explore the hotel and it should start a sequence where your sister should speak with you about her that will come to the mansion if I remember well.
Probably you need hotel level 2.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I understand what everyone's saying about Amanda and her being a bit useless, but she has just been introduced to the game, there will be a plan for her. Who's to say in the future we don't get a girl who is a blank slate and we can decide what skills she learns, so we can fill in on the shortfalls that we have in dividing the skills up.
I'm not speaking for the dev here as I honestly don't know but it's just a thought

Reactions: Faerin

nikamodel

Jun 3, 2017
Sorry, but I think, that I'm stupid, because I don't understand few things:
1. How can I hire Riley, because I have Gym and Sauna but without staff. My staff are: Julia, Kay, Amber and Laura
2. I saw on more screens, that is there a more items, those I have not.
I need only way to know how I can to play. I play without cheats.
Please help. I need hints. Maybe it is a good feedback for developer, because if someone don't know how, is possible, that do everything in circle. In other games is something like a way helper. Treasure of Nadia has implemented too. It is a good point to know, that this could be a game for adult content not hotel manager. If developer will do hotel manager, that adult content is only second thing. Than is good, that hotel manager is hard to know. But for me is it a adult game and hotel manager would be only the way how to see adult content. The game is nice, but usability is worse.
But thx for help I would like to play it.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Sorry, but I think, that I'm stupid, because I don't understand few things:
1. How can I hire Riley, because I have Gym and Sauna but without staff. My staff are: Julia, Kay, Amber and Laura
2. I saw on more screens, that is there a more items, those I have not.
I need only way to know how I can to play. I play without cheats.
Please help. I need hints. Maybe it is a good feedback for developer, because if someone don't know how, is possible, that do everything in circle. In other games is something like a way helper. Treasure of Nadia has implemented too. It is a good point to know, that this could be a game for adult content not hotel manager. If developer will do hotel manager, that adult content is only second thing. Than is good, that hotel manager is hard to know. But for me is it a adult game and hotel manager would be only the way how to see adult content. The game is nice, but usability is worse.
But thx for help I would like to play it.
To get Riley have Amber resting morning or afternoon can't remember which, then explore the Manor and Riley will unlock, to get the other items just continue to explore the Manor morning or afternoon

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Well I finally played it for real a bit last night and it was certainly pretty addicting, even though it'll be better when, well, it's more done. Haven't read the last ten or eleven pages, so apologies if these have been raised there, but a few issues I'd like to take up:

1. It takes a bit too long to level up the hotel from 1 to 2, and then to 3. This is especially bad leveling up the first time because you can only have one guest at a time, so it takes a couple of guests to level it up but taking care of one guest at a time is too easy, so it became a bit boring trying to raise the level up meter to get to 2 guests at a time. I'd recommend making it so you can level up a bit quicker so you can get to the actual managerial parts of the game quicker

2. When I select auto read speed to 0 and skip through seen text, it skips through what the guests order as well. Which would not be so bad since that is what I just set it to, but when I scroll back up to see what the guest ordered so I know what to give them, it auto sends me to the selection. I can quick catch a glimpse of what they said before it changes back to the decision so I can still pick the right one, and thinking of it now I could probably go to settings and change the auto read to a slower speed in order to fix it, but I still felt was worth bringing up

3. Speaking of, may want to have more decisions with customers orders if you're going that route, like instead of something Italian being lasagna every time, maybe mix it up. Though considering stuff I'm not as knowledgeable about as food I had to look up anyway, may come to regret that.

4. I had to wait a long time to level up Amber to level 2 in waitressing because I just couldn't get customers to come who wanted the restaurant, preventing me from upgrading her story well beyond when I could Julia. Similarly with Riley, she just couldn't do anything most of the time because all of her stuff was reliant on customers wanting something less common, so I couldn't train her as easily as with housekeeping or the front desk. I'm assuming this would be fixed a bit if I raised the level to 2 now that I think of it, but she is still reliant on one of the one or two customers to want to do one of her things so she had a lot of dead air time, bringing it back to my number 1.

5. On a different note, it's in the far off future, but I do hope we get an orgy with all the ladies in some super ending eventually...

But yeah like I said I was addicted for a few hours last night, and you definitely still seem to be my favorite developer on here. Can't wait to see more of what you do!

... oh, one final question: so 20 dollars a month gives you the full version with extra content. Do we know what this content is? I can't imagine it's anything too special as of yet but just curious

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
... oh, one final question: so 20 dollars a month gives you the full version with extra content. Do we know what this content is? I can't imagine it's anything too special as of yet but just curious
The extra content is normally additional scenes/renders, but you can also get the key.ini that's needed to unlock the cheats console.

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Be sure to save game every time you have customer/customers that want food service in their rooms. I noticed game freeze once a while but if you save and load up, it will go through just fine. That is the only issue I have seen game freeze related to food service to their rooms

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Be sure to save game every time you have customer/customers that want food service in their rooms. I noticed game freeze once a while but if you save and load up, it will go through just fine. That is the only issue I have seen game freeze related to food service to their rooms
I've seen that as well. It doesn't happen all the time, but it does happen. And yes, that's the only workaround for that at the moment when/if it does happen. But the more common issue that's been reported lately is Amanda not showing up after the study has been renovated. If that happens, then we'll need your save in order to fix that.

Both issues we're currently looking into right now.

Reactions: Odin73

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Those are my opinions about the last update:
  • Since we can have 3 guests at the same time, I would like to have some kind of calendar/timesheet where I can see clearly that the guest demands something (gym/restaurant/etc) and I can satisfy their requests (I mean seeing all the guests request at the same time). It's really hard to remember everything at lobby and requests made by previous guests. I have already tried that having 3 guests it is really hard to satisfy them all with the current staff because some job haven't any backup staff member (gym/sauna/massage) and it can happen that first guest demands gym at morning and maybe next day, I have welcomed a guest that demands sauna at the morning, because I have forgotten the requests about first guest, so it is clearly a problem which I have to satisfy the one or the other. Moreover cleaning/reparing/healthness are in the way, so it is a bit hard to have 3 guest at this time. Let alone when we have 5 guests.
  • I can understand why Laura has swimming skill, probably to set up Laura's personality, but it is a waste... We can have swimming pool only at hotel level 5 which isn't behind the corner...
  • I have already read that other people than me have some issue with level 3 guests, I have all team members at level 3 with items and even if I choose correctly what they demands it fails (sometimes by few % points like it requests 65, my scores go to 63)... and I'm not talking about Sofia which is a 4 stars guest, I'm talking about 1 or 2 stars level 3 guests...
    View attachment 833678
  • I wish and I hope that Faerin will not implement "anything new", I'm explaining better my thoughts... There are a lot of already content "ready" and only to be implemented (for example tarot cards, the well, the elf in the woods and so on), but Faerin introduce something completely new to the game when there are already things to do. IMHO is better to conclude those tasks and then implement other things?
  • Team staff members "hearts": I have seen that every member have a score of 50 hearts (appreciation about MC I think if it is the same stat as Man of the house)... I think that after the sauna and handjob scenes with Julia, this one should have some more hearts IMHO?
  • I would like to have the possibily to level up the hotel when I want: I have played from my previous save that have already enough experience for leveling up from lvl 2 to lvl 3, I have welcomed a guest and after I have satisfy all his needs it has automatically update hotel level... can it be manual? I haven't played the game from scratch again because I'm waiting that Faerin implements tarot cards (which IMHO is a base mechanic of this game), but can't it be a problem to upgrade hotel level automatically if some player is poor of money? If anyone is poor can choose to stay at the current hotel level and waiting some income money before leveling up.
  • There is always nothing to do for MC when you have discovered everything.
  • Is it possible to implement a "Back Button" after you clicked on Play?
  • When the hotel have bad % maintenance point and the massage parlor will break, instead of showing Laura to tell me that the room will be closed for maintenance, it will show Riley instead

By the way... I prefer Kay in this game, but God... Riley is too hot in the last shower scene :love:
Maybe the Exp gain will be tweaked so that the Job Level up is represented by the Exp gained from the study than.
One of my biggest Problems in my current game is that customers tend to have a fetish for avoiding certain jobs makeing it near to impossible to train girls.
Riley and the Sister for example barely get a chance to train the waitress Job in the restaurant.
Offering these girls an easy way to train these skills is also interesting from my point of view.
No worries - sharing is caring ;)

The way I see it is you get a base (tier 3 = 60%, +5% for Item if applied) then you get points for experience. So let say you have zero experience at tier 3, you get a 65% the first time you massage. Then you get 50 xp for that massage (that is what you get for tier 3 xp for a task). Next time you get 67% because they add the XP/25 (or some number I don't know without the code) on top of the base. Right now it takes like 999999999 to get to tier 4 since the dev has not implemented it. I am hoping that for those of us that have grinded for a while, and have like 2900 xp points, when they do tier 4, they do a subtraction and not a start over with XP to recalculate the base of a tier 4 task. Amanda is not worthless as it helps you level up girls to get them to the base of what they need to meet the clients needs. A grind from tier 1 to 2 requires 100 points and you get 10 xp for each task. You can see the XP each girl has for each task when you look at the screen that shows each girl, and their skills, and hover the mouse over them.

I understand you are talking of leveling the hotel. It is not worthless to have girls at tier 3 tasks and level the hotel to tier 3. You can still have tier 2 guests (which was your point) so you don't fail them as the girls level their skills up for each area.

For you final point - yes it does. It gives them XP. XP can be turned into the level up requirements when tier 4 is implemented for the girls skills. As I mentioned the mother has 2900 XP for cooking in my save. When the game implements tier 4, it will do some sort of math to say you need 2500 points to get to tier 4 and since 2900 > 2500, girl with automatically go to tier 4 for that skill.
Finished this update without any issues. Least not anything that wasn't readily solved. Mechanic wise their were no problems for me. I would like to point out some things that are not so clearly made known. So, here is a little run down for this update.

1. To start, I never stop playing between updates. I have even started over from day 112 several times between updates. By continuing to play the game even though the game doesn't progress only prepares you for the update. So when the update that just came out, I had 1/2 million in cash, 1,000s of hotel points, and all girls were in the thousands of skill point above level 3.
So I couldn't figure out why I was staying at hotel level 2 when I clearly I have plenty of points way above what was needed. This lead to a lot of post reading (about 10 pages) from my last read post. Doing this I read about "well you need to have a guest check in and then check out. Bang your now level hotel 3.
Once that was accomplished (I had 2 quests for 3 nights each) I explored The Stag. Had a talk with Richard & Libby in the AM and them went back to the Manor and renovated the Study. This was on a Monday am. Once finished renovating the study the MC called The Stag and spoke with Libby. Told her the study was renovated and all was well. She said she would talk to Libby right away and send her over for 3 days (AM only) to help. Her days woulf be MWF respectively. So, on Wednesday morning Libby showed up the the training was on.
The training only was beneficial for Laura. The others were all level 3. They were sent anyway to get the gallery pic unlocked. So, here's the problem with the Amanda training. Yes the character levels up fast. But there are no skill points to go with it. You literally have 0 points. That is why Laura fails evey quest. The best she got with Sofia was 60% and she needed at least 75%. Even after 3 sessions she could only get to 62%. Meanwhile Amber waithed on her in the bar and 85% approval. This was because she had over 3000 bar skill points plus the shaker. On level 3 quests it will take a very long time for Laura to pass approval. Well it doesn't matter because you can fail 2 X and still get paid. True, you can. Guest will not become VIP but you get the money ony if it involves a guest on a 2 night stay. I had 2 quest wanting a massage on a 2 night stay. Got paid even with the fails. However, had they both been 3 night stays, I would have been screwed out of a lot of money.
2. This leads me to this point I have. I don't know why things are being done the way they are unless it's suppose to make the game harder or what. Everything may work out but I don't understand why there are 2 systems of progression. One you have to have skill point for the staff to level up and the points for the hotel to level up to the next stage. You can't do this unless this is done leveling up. There could be a single leveling up system which would make things a lot smoother. Example: Let's say the staff starts out at Level 0. No experence whatsoever. The staff member would then need to gain 1000 points in a skill to reach Level 2 and so. You could go from Level 0 to Level 100. But, as the staff levels up so does the Hotel because if the staff doesn't satisfy the quest the Hotel isn't going to advnce anyway. So, it's all about the staff pleasing the quests. Anyway, just thinking about it.
3. Another thing that was made clear on this update is potentially something that may become a problem. This whole updat I had 3 guests most of the time. No problem. Not until the quests stopped coming. Think about it. You only have 9 quest. They are on some sort of cycle . They show up somewhere between 7 to 10 days each. Like on a rotation. 3 quest on 2 to 3 night stay goes through the 9 pretty quick. What's going to happen when you can have 5 guests at any given time. Even with just 3 quest you don't have the capacity to serve them unless they all want different services. Each service needs at least 4 waiting rooms or for the waiting room to accommodate at least 2 quests.
4. Simple solution. Reject them. But I thought this was like a Hotel Sim., why would I do that. The more guest, the more money, the more activities, the more fun. No one thing should be contingent upon another. Work your ass off and make the money. When reaching the right amount renovate your next room. When you can hire someone to fill the spot, the room becomes accessible to the quests. I don't personally care what is or is not in a game as long as the game is fun and enjoyable to play. Example: The makers of Farmers Dynasty. They put so much crap and forcefulness into the game to where it seased to be fun. When games force the player to eat or drink in order to function and your having to do this constant, it seases to be fun.
5. Personally, I enjoy playing the game so far, even though it may sound like complaining when it's not. I do realize this is like a piece mill game like those in early access. And, who knows how it will turn out. Whichever way it does, it needs to be fun.
Thank you
Well I finally played it for real a bit last night and it was certainly pretty addicting, even though it'll be better when, well, it's more done. Haven't read the last ten or eleven pages, so apologies if these have been raised there, but a few issues I'd like to take up:

1. It takes a bit too long to level up the hotel from 1 to 2, and then to 3. This is especially bad leveling up the first time because you can only have one guest at a time, so it takes a couple of guests to level it up but taking care of one guest at a time is too easy, so it became a bit boring trying to raise the level up meter to get to 2 guests at a time. I'd recommend making it so you can level up a bit quicker so you can get to the actual managerial parts of the game quicker

2. When I select auto read speed to 0 and skip through seen text, it skips through what the guests order as well. Which would not be so bad since that is what I just set it to, but when I scroll back up to see what the guest ordered so I know what to give them, it auto sends me to the selection. I can quick catch a glimpse of what they said before it changes back to the decision so I can still pick the right one, and thinking of it now I could probably go to settings and change the auto read to a slower speed in order to fix it, but I still felt was worth bringing up

3. Speaking of, may want to have more decisions with customers orders if you're going that route, like instead of something Italian being lasagna every time, maybe mix it up. Though considering stuff I'm not as knowledgeable about as food I had to look up anyway, may come to regret that.

4. I had to wait a long time to level up Amber to level 2 in waitressing because I just couldn't get customers to come who wanted the restaurant, preventing me from upgrading her story well beyond when I could Julia. Similarly with Riley, she just couldn't do anything most of the time because all of her stuff was reliant on customers wanting something less common, so I couldn't train her as easily as with housekeeping or the front desk. I'm assuming this would be fixed a bit if I raised the level to 2 now that I think of it, but she is still reliant on one of the one or two customers to want to do one of her things so she had a lot of dead air time, bringing it back to my number 1.

5. On a different note, it's in the far off future, but I do hope we get an orgy with all the ladies in some super ending eventually...

But yeah like I said I was addicted for a few hours last night, and you definitely still seem to be my favorite developer on here. Can't wait to see more of what you do!

Hey guys, thanks a lot for all the feedback. I really appreciate it!

I have added all your comments to my list and will go through them, but for now here are some general answers to someone them:

1. Amanda will be tweaked a bit to be less restrictive.
  2. Eventually there will probably be around 15 different guests, covering more requirements.
  3. Guest dialogs will be more personalized and interesting eventually as well.
  4. There will be 8 girls that will have some overlap for all rooms (except for a few character-specific ones).
  5. The mc will be able to work a certain job as well in the future.
  6. Satisfaction is based on both skill level as well as current exp on that level, among other factors. mordred93 was actually spot on.
  7. Xp and rep will carry over in updates, but keep in mind that the game is nowhere near finished yet. So many of the issues reported, will be less of an issue once all the "blanks" are filled in.
Time for bed now, thanks for all the feedback!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hey guys, thanks a lot for all the feedback. I really appreciate it!

I have added all your comments to my list and will go through them, but for now here are some general answers to someone them:

1. Amanda will be tweaked a bit to be less restrictive.
  2. Eventually there will probably be around 15 different guests, covering more requirements.
  3. Guest dialogs will be more personalized and interesting eventually as well.
  4. There will be 8 girls that will have some overlap for all rooms (except for a few character-specific ones).
  5. The mc will be able to work a certain job as well in the future.
  6. Satisfaction is based on both skill level as well as current exp on that level, among other factors. mordred93 was actually spot on.
  7. Xp and rep will carry over in updates, but keep in mind that the game is nowhere near finished yet. So many of the issues reported, will be less of an issue once all the "blanks" are filled in.
Time for bed now, thanks for all the feedback!
One "Bug" I found with the latest Update I feel I should report here...
I told the nurse to calll me "Master" when hiring, however aside of the confirmation dialogue she keeps calling me by name in all of her Events.
Also would there be an option to change the titles the girls use for the MC at some point?
Like when visiting them at night? ...or maybe in the office that's been indicated for Level 4 Hotels?
Maybe make some more available with higher stats. (currently there seems to be an affection Placeholder, offering things like darling, dear, lover, etc.)

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
One "Bug" I found with the latest Update I feel I should report here...
I told the nurse to calll me "Master" when hiring, however aside of the confirmation dialogue she keeps calling me by name in all of her Events.
To add to that, I asked her for a custom title ("Doctor") which she used correctly later on, but she used a default one during the confirmation dialogue, don't remember exactly which one it was.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
how do I invite Amanda to work and open new photos with Kay ?
Use "Explore" to visit your competitor and late fathers friend
"Renovate the Study" and wait for Amandas working day (Monday, Wendsday, Friday), she'll be in the Study dureing the morning and the Student slot will be open, a girl can only become a student with 100% Energy though

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes