Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Very kind of the person who keeps adjusting our saves but I'd like to know if it's a variable bug that needs to be solved or we have all done something in a certain order ingame which makes it impossible to progress with Amanda.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Took a look at your save and the same thing happens to me as well, out of interest have you used cheat engine or the Mod that's going around the thread
No buddy, I didn't use anything besides inc.patch, and really have no clue why is that happened.
Any spare full save from the 2.0.3 ver?
I spent a lot of time to manage 700.000 because see a prices for all rooms in hotel. Do not want to do all of that grinding again

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Very kind of the person who keeps adjusting our saves but I'd like to know if it's a variable bug that needs to be solved or we have all done something in a certain order ingame which makes it impossible to progress with Amanda.
Here's your repaired save back. All I can say is Faerin is looking into it, as it's only happening to some people it could be a combination of things but I'll leave that to Faerin to explain when he finds it

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
No problem, here's your repaired save back, she'll turn up Wednesday
Thank you so much!! Such dedication for free users.

I love this update, because Faerin fulfilled my desire.
I was looking forward to seeing a woman like Laura: the curvy and shy type (at first I had imagined Kay like that).

Julia is now challenged in thiccness.
I wonder if she will feel threatened. :p

Reactions: larry5168

trinityxvr

Aug 14, 2018
Hello looks like i may have the same problem that others are having, have made the study and go back to other hotel and keep getting told to return when my hotel progresses. And no teacher turning up. Here is a copy of my save file. Thank you for any help with this. View attachment data_4.sav

bobcharl

Jun 1, 2017
I seem to be having the same problem that others have mentioned where I have unlocked the study but when I try to go back to the other hotel to unlock Amanda it doesn't work. I have attached my save.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
So... is it currently not possible to satisfy Sofia Fernandez' 4 star massage requirement? I have Laura at level 3 plus the massage oil in her inventory but Sofia's satisfaction level still won't go above 60% percent while she requires 75%

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
So... is it currently not possible to satisfy Sofia Fernandez' 4 star massage requirement? I have Laura at level 3 plus the massage oil in her inventory but Sofia's satisfaction level still won't go above 60% percent while she requires 75%
You can satisfy her, you need more exp at lvl 3 massage and eventually, you will be able to get a pass

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I seem to be having the same problem that others have mentioned where I have unlocked the study but when I try to go back to the other hotel to unlock Amanda it doesn't work. I have attached my save.
Here's your repaired save back she will show up on Monday

Reactions: bobcharl
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes