Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
I really wanted to like this game, but it's just so damn tedious and boring.
Clicking through the various screens/transistions/fades takes forever when you just want to get on with the game/story. I avoided playing this for a few months in the hopes it'd improve, gave up after 5 mins retrying...sheesh. It's almost the antithesis of 'Man Of The House'.
I can understand how this game (in it's current state of development) might not be for everybody. Me personally, I'm enjoying this a lot more than MoTH. Sure, the story isn't much yet but the gameplay is just fun.

Reactions: Faerin and Sycho

jcpower13

Jul 24, 2019
Just started but hubba hubba that Mom is MILFtastic. I fully support games with MILF's that actually look their age, double support if it's incest too ;).

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
I really try to support games and Dev's etc, this is the most pointless MIND Numbing POINT and CLICK ever, my IDEX finger actually hurt (im a mechanic by trade) 200lbs engine blocks, the dev quote "im making less of grind' What? haha I SAID IT BEFORE AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN, this is not F95 its a "hotel simulator" trash

Mirta

Mar 28, 2018
Is it not possible to get a successful massage with guests two stars or higher? Laura is level 3 and has the oil.

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
playing now for the first time.

Riley is fucking gorgeous- great job Faerin!

not sure if it’s been mentioned yet but will there be a cheat system to keep energy levels up and to get more money?

also, will there be consideration to shorten transitions? (ie morning afternoon evening and night) maybe that could be skipped quickly somehow

still grinding my way through so will have more thoughts later
Keep grinding we see you 2021, maybe a nipple LMAO

Reactions: omocik

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I really try to support games and Dev's etc, this is the most pointless MIND Numbing POINT and CLICK ever, my IDEX finger actually hurt (im a mechanic by trade) 200lbs engine blocks, the dev quote "im making less of grind' What? haha I SAID IT BEFORE AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN, this is not F95 its a "hotel simulator" trash
This game seems not to be for you. That's fine. Plenty of other games out there, enjoy :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Perhaps Dig Dug would be to your liking? :unsure:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
OK, so where is this discord account/server you mentioned? Thought I give it a try. The one on the first page _Faerin's - require signing in...
Here you go! :)

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes