markus_ac

Nov 20, 2018
Unfortunately I got the same bug.

One other question. Is this actual Version 0.2.2.9 or 0.2.2.8?
Yesterday I downloaded Version 02.2.8 but the first post means it has to be 0.2.2.9. So I'm lightly confused. :)

Regards
Markus

Reactions: Ebashu

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Found some other bugs:
  • The card The Prodigy doesn't work at all. I have played from scratch the game but when people leave satisfied by my services the 5% bonus for money, reputation and destiny points isn't applied at all. I have checked on Karen (the first automatic guest) and on the second guest I have received (Diego), but none of them have received the 5% bonus
    I don't know if The Visionare or The Chosen One work or not. I will test on some other play game
  • As soon as the guest leaves and gives you money, reputation and destiny points, the respective bar will be filled up correctly. But the tips (I mean the popup that it is shown when you hover the mouse on the bar) isn't updated until I will change from planning screen to another one (like the guest one) or probably when you click on play... so you have to change the screen to update the tips
  • I see that on some cards like The Scholar and The Sage there is written that I receive more reputation, instead of cards like The Prodigy, The Visionary and The Chosen One is written that I receive more experience, can't this be fixed with one word? It's a bit confusing.
  • Like one another player has told here before, I had Diego which requires 2 kitchen services at afternoon and evening. I have set Julia for both turns. When Julia was at level 1 near to level 2 kitchen skill, she has achieved about 75% of satisfaction, the next turn, on evening, that Julia has switched from level 1 to lvel 2 kitchen skill, she has achieved 65% of satistaction. I think that this bug hasn't fixed yet isn't it?

Reactions: Faerin

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017

One other question. Is this actual Version 0.2.2.9 or 0.2.2.8?
Yesterday I downloaded Version 02.2.8 but the first post means it has to be 0.2.2.9. So I'm lightly confused. :)

Regards
Markus
0.2.2.9 is the latest

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
  • Julia was at level 1 near to level 2 kitchen skill, she has achieved about 75% of satisfaction, the next turn, on evening, that Julia has switched from level 1 to lvel 2 kitchen skill, she has achieved 65% of satistaction. I think that this bug hasn't fixed yet isn't it?
It isn't a bug.
It's intended to work like that. When level increases skills drop a little.
In order to enhance the difficulty, I suppose.
A little bit of grinding can't hurt, right? :p

• Sad
Reactions: DA22

Franchised

Jul 24, 2017
so i cant find Amber, its day 14 and she hasn't appeared yet....I found the guide and it says to explore the manor on day 2, so If I didnt explore on day 2 im just screwed?

nvm, on day 16 the event finaly started up.

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
The changelog says all 4 outfits for Julia are available in this update, but I get the last one locked....Is it me, or an error?

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
The changelog says all 4 outfits for Julia are available in this update, but I get the last one locked....Is it me, or an error?
Not just you, i don't have the last tier 4 even for Julia, therefore no 4th outfit lol

Arcana3147

Aug 21, 2017
Probably a Windows update or any other program that you installed or deleted messed something up.

Install Visual C++ 2015 (x86) and the images will appear again.

Make sure that you uninstall every newer version of Visual C++ first before installing VC 2015 (x86).

Note: You need x86 doesn't matter if your system is x64!
Probably a Windows update or any other program that you installed or deleted messed something up.

Make sure that you uninstall every newer version of Visual C++ first before installing VC 2015 (x86).

Thank you for your quick answer. I just tried that, but unfortunately it doesn't solve my problem.

Arcana3147

Aug 21, 2017

Thank you for your quick answer. I just tried that, but unfortunately it doesn't solve my problem.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Then pls post your player.log file which is stored in your user's hidden AppData/LocalLow/Fearin Games/ folder. Thanks.

P.s. Please make sure that you upload the file itself!

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
It isn't a bug.
So in your opinion if a person will be more skillfull, it will has less satisfaction? It's a non-sense

Jcompt

Sep 24, 2017
I feel like I'm missing something obvious, but why aren't any guests coming to the hotel who want to use the gym or sauna? All any body ever wants is restaurant, kitchen and bar... :unsure:
Check the hotel level at the lobby.. the circle on the left, make sure to have level 2 for Gym and Sauna, and level 3 for Massage.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
It isn't a bug.
If you're talking about the level of the guest, I agree, but he was talking about the level of Julia. The whole point of grinding is that you become better, not worse.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
What's the plan for the progress and gallery for the male guests? I like this game and hope it has nothing to do with homosexuality or NTR. Thanks.
These will be mostly side events, or main storyline events (like the Orville's).
I will not add either of those.

Some prevision to when the Story Mode will be available?
Probably still a while away. I want to focus on finishing the game as is first. After that, I will work on the differerent game modes.

Found some other bugs:
  • The card The Prodigy doesn't work at all. I have played from scratch the game but when people leave satisfied by my services the 5% bonus for money, reputation and destiny points isn't applied at all. I have checked on Karen (the first automatic guest) and on the second guest I have received (Diego), but none of them have received the 5% bonus
    I don't know if The Visionare or The Chosen One work or not. I will test on some other play game
  • As soon as the guest leaves and gives you money, reputation and destiny points, the respective bar will be filled up correctly. But the tips (I mean the popup that it is shown when you hover the mouse on the bar) isn't updated until I will change from planning screen to another one (like the guest one) or probably when you click on play... so you have to change the screen to update the tips
  • I see that on some cards like The Scholar and The Sage there is written that I receive more reputation, instead of cards like The Prodigy, The Visionary and The Chosen One is written that I receive more experience, can't this be fixed with one word? It's a bit confusing.
  • Like one another player has told here before, I had Diego which requires 2 kitchen services at afternoon and evening. I have set Julia for both turns. When Julia was at level 1 near to level 2 kitchen skill, she has achieved about 75% of satisfaction, the next turn, on evening, that Julia has switched from level 1 to lvel 2 kitchen skill, she has achieved 65% of satistaction. I think that this bug hasn't fixed yet isn't it?
Thanks!
Reputation = hotel "experience"
Experience = skill "experiencie"
These are 2 different things (this is explained during the tutorial).
The other ones all sound like bugs and I will look into them.

Reactions: Michel Mak

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Thanks!
Reputation = hotel "experience"
Experience = skill "experiencie"
These are 2 different things (this is explained during the tutorial).
The other ones all sound like bugs and I will look into them.
Ok now it is clearer, but can you made an adjustament in card description?
Reputation = Hotel Reputation
Experience = Skill Experience

It will much clearer during gameplay IMHO

MaxF95Zone

Jan 25, 2018
I can't progress with Julia.. After the first "Check on her when she is assigned to the lobby", that triggers as part of the tutorial, I get the next mission is to "check on her when she's assigned to the kitchen".
I have tried to check on her in the morning, afternoon, and evening. While she is cooking for a guest and when she isn't.
For multiple days and multiple start-overs with other profiles.
But it just never triggers.
About to give up on this game.. help me :(

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Got a weird bug here. When I try to make mom run the front desk, after I choose between exploring/do nothing etc, my money drops to zero before rapidly climbing back up, and the screen goes black.
it happens similar to me, call a sunday night, the screen goes black like yours and the money does the same
I'm getting the same bug but it happens no matter what I do on Day 59.
Same bug here. I am able to avoid it by not assigning Julia to the lobby... but without doing so the guest flow stops.
Same problem here.
Also having the same freezing bug show up and stop all progress
Hey guys, are you using any external mods/cheats(engines)?
Also did you extract the game to a clean directory, instead of overwriting the previous version?

If the ansers are no and yes, could you upload your save for me, just before a crash (if you are able to reproduce this)?
Or upload your autosave as soon as the crash occurs?
Thanks a lot.

Reactions: LOL32
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes