S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
This is i found in log file....
Curl error 6: Could not resolve host: config.uca.cloud.unity3d.com
Curl error 6: Could not resolve host: perf-events.cloud.unity3d.com
Every time we launch the game, it tries to contact some incomprehensible server.
Question: do you collect private information about players, about people?
Try to use Google DNS or Open DNS and check if it works.
Do you use Pi-hole? If yes whitelist unity3d.com domain

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Another request here:
  • I have two guests which requires both kitchen service in the evening, unfortunately I have no money to renovate the kitchen to have two kitchen slots, but I can't switch the guest who I want to serve. Is there any way to implement this?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hi everyone. Does anyone know how to get Mr Orville to upgrade his guest status? And why haven't I get any request for the fitness center, sauna o masage from the guests?
You need to Explore the Forest and find an old well, I don't think there is more than the first Event for him implemented yet
Only Level 2 or higher Guests will request those

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Here is the Player Log...
FMOD failed to initialize any audio devices, running on emulated software output with no sound. Please check your audio drivers and/or hardware for malfunction.
Deactivate FMOD or better delete it.

Also please upload your crash report. Possible that more ASUS-shit software cause problems:
:/Users/pmdib/AppData/Local/Temp/Faerin Games/Mystwood Manor/Crashes

Irakli90

Jun 27, 2019
The Myst card shouldn't be added to your inventory (or show up during the first reading), the cards is meant as a "blank" for when there are no more cards of that rarity & tier. So that one is a bug.

The rarity (colored orb) determines how hard to get the cards is. The tier/level increases the "power" of the cards.
So for each tier (1-3) you have cards of different rarities, with tier 3, legendary being the most "powerful" (give or take).

Thank you so much for the postive feedback, I appreciate it! I had almost given up hope, seeing some of these messages here ;)
Oh no. Keep up the good work! I loved playing man of the house and I love playing this 1. I wish it had updates more often, like every 15 days or something, so we could see sooner how the storyline delevops. Nonetheless game is great

Irakli90

Jun 27, 2019
didnt check this game in a while and welll... its been what 11+ months... this is the same dev that made man of the house rite ? im confused how it got to this point, he was so productive :confused:
World went to shit around march. Big companies that produce movies struggled to deliver anything. This game is developed by 1 guy. Not a shock if he has struggled. I too would love to see new updates more often for this game like there is for treasure of nadia but be understandable. We live in difficult times. He is not a machine

Irakli90

Jun 27, 2019
Here my save.I'm actualy at the level 3 hotel. I need to reach for the next level 4. Make 9999999999999 point !!! ? . I hope it's a bug lol because i just have 3000points and from now i think i will past one years if i want to see the next level. Someone can explain that or just give me a save before the level 4 (or at the begin of level 4) Big thx !
You can't go to hotel level 4 yet

Reactions: Jeancul

yukare

Jul 16, 2017
I can't progress with Julia.. After the first "Check on her when she is assigned to the lobby", that triggers as part of the tutorial, I get the next mission is to "check on her when she's assigned to the kitchen".
I have tried to check on her in the morning, afternoon, and evening. While she is cooking for a guest and when she isn't.
For multiple days and multiple start-overs with other profiles.
But it just never triggers.
About to give up on this game.. help me :(
When you talk to her, did you try other options? She ask if she is beaultifull in the middle of talk, only one of the answers make the game progress, the botton one if i remember.

Tom Soyer

Jun 3, 2017
Did anyone had a problem with guests not checking out? Miguel wanted to stay 2 nights and it is 6th now and he is still there :)

kktt252

Aug 6, 2017
¨guys can you help me i have problem with rooms it says that room is closed for maintenace assign staff to unlock it and when i want to assign someone nothing happens

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
¨guys can you help me i have problem with rooms it says that room is closed for maintenace assign staff to unlock it and when i want to assign someone nothing happens
You need to assign kay to maintenance and the room will reopen

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
I checked everything. I repeat - this update has a bug. When we press check staff and if any of the staff is in the kitchen/maintenace , the game freezes.
And it has nothing to do with audio or video equipment of the players. This is all nonsense. There are bugs in the game again. Why rush to release a rotten product?

Reactions: bcool

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
The mirror scene with Amber (sister) freeze just before the end and crash the game .
Same problem anyone ? I tried to reload the game, and a few things but could not solve it ....

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I checked everything. I repeat - this update has a bug. When we press check staff and if any of the staff is in the kitchen/maintenace , the game freezes.
And it has nothing to do with audio or video equipment of the players. This is all nonsense. There are bugs in the game again. Why rush to release a rotten product?
I haven't any freezes, so probably something related to your system/network

Reactions: cold_arctus
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes