BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Mystwood Manor - room by bar says you can have your girls perform - I trust that does not mean making them into strippers or worse?
Also update 2.2.9 says it includes next level for hotel - but I believe I was told level 4 is not yet achievable is this true or not?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Mystwood Manor - room by bar says you can have your girls perform - I trust that does not mean making them into strippers or worse?
Also update 2.2.9 says it includes next level for hotel - but I believe I was told level 4 is not yet achievable is this true or not?
That's true, you can't upgrade the hotel to level 4 just yet

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
General feedback: now it seems like the engine starts revving up, this was a good update. Cave and troll merchant are still missing. I was going to say that the Wishing Well is completely OP, but you already stated that it going above level 3 is a bug, so not that bad. Still, 10k gold is nothing once you have the hotel running at level 3, and trading that for a card like "The Wicked" is more than worth it.

Generally I think that money may be too easy to come by, but that would possibly change if I didn't play "update after update" where I invariably will have a couple days just earning money hunting after some goal (like getting Kay to level 3 in the bar or similar) while when playing the finished product I would have things to spend the money on already.

I am not entirely sure but I think "Sleeping Beauty" either has a bug or a misleading description. In the vein of all internet posters I will refuse the option that I somehow overlooked something.

I gave it to our favourite masseuse, since her services were sought after, but suddenly she was out of energy. Could it be that the energy restoring only works for a rest but not for the night? (Would be good actually, since otherwise combined with the wicked you'd have two employees who could work non stop without worries, including lessons by Amanda, which might be a bit much. But then the description doesn't really give it away.)

Also I think, regarding Isabella's readings, card doublettes should not appear in choices, less for gameplay reasons but more for immersion, and the Myst maybe should only appear once cards are really out.

But again, this is shaping up to be a nice game. Don't get distracted by the people who are just here for the quick fap, this may just not be their game, but those who can't wait are more likely to voice their opinion than the more relaxed types.
Yes, the sleeping beauty had the wrong description (it's supposed to say 25 energy). It's fixed for the next update.
Thanks for the feedback Cartageno!

deviloper
There's a reason this key is not shared, it's used for debugging for the testers.
But great job on decompiling the game and causing a tons of false bug reports and problems because of people using it and breaking the game without knowing why. :rolleyes:

giruru

Aug 16, 2016
This save file should, without fail, lead to the semi-black screen if I have Julia man the front. Also, no mods and fresh game, fresh save.

Reactions: Faerin

loganthackary

Donor
Feb 5, 2017
Hey guys, are you using any external mods/cheats(engines)?
Also did you extract the game to a clean directory, instead of overwriting the previous version?

If the ansers are no and yes, could you upload your save for me, just before a crash (if you are able to reproduce this)?
Or upload your autosave as soon as the crash occurs?
Thanks a lot.
Hey Faerin, thanks for the reply! I've attached the save file to the afternoon just before the bug happened (sorry for the delay). The answers are indeed no and yes, though I did try the fix suggested (fixing the hotel guest level) and it does seem to work now, thanks!

Reactions: Faerin

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
This save file should, without fail, lead to the semi-black screen if I have Julia man the front. Also, no mods and fresh game, fresh save.
I'm not seeing a black screen when I assign Julia to work in the lobby. So, can you provide a screenshot of that when it happens? Thanks!

giruru

Aug 16, 2016
Hey Faerin, thanks for the reply! I've attached the save file to the afternoon just before the bug happened (sorry for the delay). The answers are indeed no and yes, though I did try the fix suggested (fixing the hotel guest level) and it does seem to work now, thanks!
What is this suggested fix? I must have missed that part in the discussion. Thanks!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Anybody know how to unlock Julia's 5th gallery picture?
All gallery pics (so far) are unlocked by them doing their job and appearing in the transition screen. So either you need to assign a certain job to them you haven't so far, or if you "overshoot" and are at a higher level already, you are in bad luck.

Pic 5 is her doing housekeeping with level 2 (but not level 3) clothing unlocked. If you already unlocked level 3 or higher clothing, you are out of luck methinks.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Happens after I choose to explore or visit someone or do nothing.

View attachment 881418
Can you go into Control Panel >> Device Manager and provide a screenshot of your "Display Adapters", please?

A black screen would indicate either of the following:
  1. Dual video cards in use (one of your cards would need to be disabled).
  2. Video card drivers might be out of date.
  3. Missing Windows updates.

giruru

Aug 16, 2016
1604198016494.png
This? The game works fine before this scene, and I think that I can progress as long as I don't assign Julia. But you know, no money, no real progress lol.

EDIT - I think I figured it out. I must have somehow set the hotel level to 2 while Julia's front desk skill was still 1. I set it back and now it's good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
View attachment 881424
This? The game works fine before this scene, and I think that I can progress as long as I don't assign Julia. But you know, no money, no real progress lol.
Ok, check both in PC Settings, as well as Programs and Features to see if you have the following updates installed on your machine.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes