larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
The game keeps crashing in the Julia Kitchen scene, just as the animation starts.

For people complaining about, just take a look at "Man of the House" and just wait.
Could you please post your output log you will find it here

C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor\Player.log
Press Windows+r and type %appdata% to access your AppData folder

ronaldinjo

Nov 20, 2019
The changelog:
Added all tier 4 events for Julia.
Added all tier 4 outfits for Julia.
But the last tier 4 event is 'under development' for me?

Reactions: samdilli

Kamild90

Feb 28, 2019
Well this sucks... Just downloaded the game and to my surprise after finishing almost last update. ""ThE SaVes"" Where in the Game not stored on COMPUTER.... :mad: :rolleyes: Not going threw that again without a bigger update :unsure:

all the time ,I start a new game with a new update .
So disappointing.
All because of Julia. : D

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Well this sucks... Just downloaded the game and to my surprise after finishing almost last update. ""ThE SaVes"" Where in the Game not stored on COMPUTER.... :mad: :rolleyes: Not going threw that again without a bigger update :unsure:
all the time ,I start a new game with a new update .
So disappointing.
All because of Julia. : D
If you copy the profile folder over from the previous version then you won't have to start over, that is where your saves are stored

1604094293366.png

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Solid update in both content and gameplay. I seem to be having much more success with Laura and the massage table than I did last update, though Sofia continues to be a bitch-and-a-half with her 75% bullshit. The tarot cards are a much-needed addition; adding "The Wicked" to Laura feels like playing with cheat codes on, and I have a sneaking suspicion that playing at Level 4 or 5 will definitely require some judicious swapping of cards throughout the day. Amanda's changes are also welcome, though I do wish she'd prioritize skills with less experience. We definitely need another fitness/sauna person, too. There are far too many times at Level 3 that you'll have people checking in who'll want both in the morning, and poor Riley can only be in one place at a time. Or maybe there's an "identical twin" card I haven't found yet? (mmmm, two Rileys at the same time... :D)

The new events are pretty good, though I hope you'll ignore the "can u fuk mom yet" crowd and leave Julia alone for a while. I love MILFs as much as the next guy, but Laura, Kay, and Riley are in need of some love. I did ask for guest events but I'll admit I expected we'd see some Denise or Karen progress instead of the hawt Orville-on-story action we got this update. It is good lore, though, and I'm very curious to see where the story goes from here.

samdilli

Feb 19, 2019
Sycho Hello,
According to changelog;
Added 2 tier 2 events for Kay.

But Julia's and Kay's last event underdevolepment. Whats the missing ?

Reactions: johnson803

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
question, how do i get more staff members?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The changelog:
Added all tier 4 outfits for Julia.
But the last tier 4 event is 'under development' for me?
It's still locked as that event will unlock tier 5 along with the hotel level so yes you have done all tier 4 events

1604095583988.png

I think I'm correct in saying that :)

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I feel like I'm missing something obvious, but why aren't any guests coming to the hotel who want to use the gym or sauna? All any body ever wants is restaurant, kitchen and bar... :unsure:

Themistocles' Crocs

May 15, 2018
I'm sorry what do I do when Kay gets sick? My maintenance i now down to 0% and shes not getting better and theres no hints on how to continue her plot line.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I feel like I'm missing something obvious, but why aren't any guests coming to the hotel who want to use the gym or sauna? All any body ever wants is restaurant, kitchen and bar... :unsure:
Try altering the level of the guests coming to the hotel, just click on the number in the lobby and choose the level of guest

1604097085872.png

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I'm sorry what do I do when Kay gets sick? My maintenance i now down to 0% and shes not getting better and theres no hints on how to continue her plot line.
When Kay gets sick you should be able to hire Laura after you have renovated the Nurse's Office, Then just place Laura and Kay in there and she will be healed

1604097394254.png

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I think we need a walkthrough mod, because we cannot found someone to work and it is diffucult to find a way for some interactions between his mother or any thing. So I wish help for the game.
:unsure: :mad::eek:o_O

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes