mali9292

Jul 30, 2017
Yeah I tried an older save that someone else posted a few weeks ago just now to see if skipping the start fixed it. None of the images show up on older saves but the UI is there.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
A bug here, I have played from scratch the game and skipped introduction, it has gived me a card probably random one (In this gameplay was The Myst)?

If I select the card, remove it and then try to add it again it isn't possible because it disappear from the list of the cards available.

TheMyst.jpg

EDIT: I have played another play without introduction, it has given me The Seer card and it hasn't the issue. I have attached the autosave with The Myst card (auto.sav)

EDIT 2: I have played with introduction, I have selected The Chosen One, as soon as I was able to go into the Item section, I see that I have two cards instead of one. I have attached a second save here (data_0.sav)
TwoCards.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Faerin

Arcana3147

Aug 21, 2017
Hi guys ! I don't know what is happening, but I can't see any of the pictures. I downloaded the first version months ago and everything was working fine, but since then, every version I downloaded was just black screen after black screen. The only thing I get is the texts and the view of the map of the hotel, but I can't click on anything... Does anyone have any idea how to solve this ? Thanks in advance to anyone who bother to answer. Bye Guys !

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi guys ! I don't know what is happening, but I an't see any of the pictures. I downloaded the first version months ago and everything was working fine, but since then, every version I downloaded was just black screen after black screen. The only thing I get is the texts and the view of the map of the hotel, but I cant' click on anything... Does anyone have any idea how to solve this ? Thanks in advance to anyone who bother to answer. Bye Guys !
Probably a Windows update or any other program that you installed or deleted messed something up.

Install Visual C++ 2015 (x86) and the images will appear again.

Make sure that you uninstall every newer version of Visual C++ first before installing VC 2015 (x86).

Note: You need x86 doesn't matter if your system is x64!

Reactions: Namenob and J.P.E.

J.P.E.

Aug 28, 2018
Probably a Windows update or any other program that you installed or deleted messed something up.

Install Visual C++ 2015 (x86) and the images will appear again.

Make sure that you uninstall every newer version of Visual C++ first before installing VC 2015 (x86).

Note: You need x86 doesn't matter if your system is x64!
Thanks, that was my problem

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
A bug here, I have played from scratch the game and skipped introduction, it has gived me a card probably random one (In this gameplay was The Myst)?

If I select the card, remove it and then try to add it again it isn't possible because it disappear from the list of the cards available.

View attachment 879723

EDIT: I have played another play, it has given me The Seer card and it hasn't the issue. I have attached the autosave with The Myst card
That is a bug as you shouldn't be able to select The Myst card, even if you weren't playing the intro. So I've already let Faerin know. Thanks for your report!

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
That is a bug as you shouldn't be able to select The Myst card, even if you weren't playing the intro. So I've already let Faerin know. Thanks for your report!
I have edited my previous two posts with other info, please check them

EDIT: I'm also able to pick up the card The Myst from Isabella, but after I choose Yes and as soon as I'm able to go to Item section I will see only The Prodigy card in my list

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I had the myst card(2) and the Tinkering card(1).thanks for your information

Reactions: Sycho
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes