Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have edited my previous two posts with other info, please check them

EDIT: I'm also able to pick up the card The Myst from Isabella, but after I choose Yes and as soon as I'm able to go to Item section I will see only The Prodigy card in my list
Correct, that's normal. Even if you skipped the intro, you'd still get a random card in your inventory.

Reactions: Old Dog

Prodi

Feb 13, 2019
Anyone who finished this update can give me your save? Please. The grind is too much to start over again.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
after soo many updates, i always come here and i see the same questions like" any sex scenes yet?".. ANd its always like that.

After soo many updates and this issue persists? that IS a problem for this game.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
A question about when I'm at Isabella to choose the card, I see in bottom right screen that there is a Redraw button, it is available only for Patron who has keys.ini file or it will implemented later?

FastPlayer

Dec 16, 2018
After many updates the developer still hasn't noticed that the game doesn't show the resolutions correctly when running in window.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Another question about the cards, I have run another play with introduction and when I was at Isabella I have those three cards to choose:
The Prophet, The Fortune Teller, The Myst

I know that the colored orb on the top left corner means the rarity, and in top right there is a number which mean a level for the card (the higher the number the better is the effect).
But how can it be possible that The Prophet card, which is rare has level 3 and The Fortune Teller which is epic has the same level 3? Is it wanted?
However I really don't understand this number in the gameplay, in a future gameplay can it be a The Prophet card with level 1, 2 or 3? If not I don't understand the purpose, there is already the rarity

Reactions: Faerin

ANDERSONKUN1

Aug 26, 2018
i love so much this game and creator its my favorite game right now and the first i eargerly wait, if a had money i will surely support the dev he is awesome at making games. I sincerely hope for the best for the game and game creator!!

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Another question about the cards, I have run another play with introduction and when I was at Isabella I have those three cards to choose:
The Prophet, The Fortune Teller, The Myst

I know that the colored orb on the top left corner means the rarity, and in top right there is a number which mean a level for the card (the higher the number the better is the effect).
But how can it be possible that The Prophet card, which is rare has level 3 and The Fortune Teller which is epic has the same level 3? Is it wanted?
However I really don't understand this number in the gameplay, in a future gameplay can it be a The Prophet card with level 1, 2 or 3? If not I don't understand the purpose, there is already the rarity
The Myst card shouldn't be added to your inventory (or show up during the first reading), the cards is meant as a "blank" for when there are no more cards of that rarity & tier. So that one is a bug.

The rarity (colored orb) determines how hard to get the cards is. The tier/level increases the "power" of the cards.
So for each tier (1-3) you have cards of different rarities, with tier 3, legendary being the most "powerful" (give or take).

i love so much this game and creator its my favorite game right now and the first i eargerly wait, if a had money i will surely support the dev he is awesome at making games. I sincerely hope for the best for the game and game creator!!
Thank you so much for the postive feedback, I appreciate it! I had almost given up hope, seeing some of these messages here ;)

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
The Myst card shouldn't be added to your inventory (or show up during the first reading), the cards is meant as a "blank" for when there are no more cards of that rarity & tier. So that one is a bug.

The rarity (colored orb) determines how hard to get the cards is. The tier/level increases the "power" of the cards.
So for each tier (1-3) you have cards of different rarities, with tier 3, legendary being the most "powerful" (give or take).

Thank you so much for the postive feedback, I appreciate it! I had almost given up hope, seeing some of these messages here ;)
Thank you for the reply, I know that I haven't discovered all the recent cards that have been implemented yet but most of them that I know have some % inside the description which means that if it is level 1 or 3 it will be not different... That's why I don't understand the purpose.

I can agree with you that a card like The Lover, which in previous game version has this description "Increases your change to draw cards of a higher rarity" (I don't know if in this last release it has the same description) can have different effects if it is a level 1, 2 or 3.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
People who like the game actually play it, so there's less posts from us. I play every update until I hit the wall, it's actually pretty nice to see how the game has been evolving and new characters/features get added over time. Godspeed!

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Thank you for the reply, I know that I haven't discovered all the recent cards that have been implemented yet but most of them that I know have some % inside the description which means that if it is level 1 or 3 it will be not different... That's why I don't understand the purpose.

I can agree with you that a card like The Lover, which in previous game version has this description "Increases your change to draw cards of a higher rarity" (I don't know if in this last release it has the same description) can have different effects if it is a level 1, 2 or 3.
The same card does not exist at different tiers. It's more of a value of the card in general then a current level.
So a tier 1 card is usually less impactful than a tier 3 card.

People who like the game actually play it, so there's less posts from us. I play every update until I hit the wall, it's actually pretty nice to see how the game has been evolving and new characters/features get added over time. Godspeed!
I know, I was (semi-)joking. The people that complain are usually more vocal than the ones that like it.
Nevertheless, it's nice to hear some positive feedback too, so thanks for the kinds words!

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
The same card does not exist at different tiers. It's more of a value of the card in general then a current level.
So a tier 1 card is usually less impactful than a tier 3 card.
That's why I want to explain my point, the most impactful card are the one with highest rarity (as like in any other game card), that number is only confusing and not helpful at all (IMHO).

Last edited:

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Well this sucks... Just downloaded the game and to my surprise after finishing almost last update. ""ThE SaVes"" Where in the Game not stored on COMPUTER.... :mad: :rolleyes: Not going threw that again without a bigger update :unsure:

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes