RandomGuy400

Jan 31, 2020
Hello all here is the next release of Mystwood Manor v0.2.2.9

V0.1.1c saves can be used with this version just copy your profile folder from the previous version.

So all of you please

Enjoy and Take Care

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

monroe could you please update the OP Thanks

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
is there any sex yet? i really dont want to play through the grind again for no content.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
There's any fresh save to use? I don't wanna play all the same story again
No, we're not doing the saves like we did with MotH (at least for now), and besides, you shouldn't have to start from the beginning if you've already played the previous version. Just transfer your recent profile folder to the update.

mali9292

Jul 30, 2017
Got a new laptop since last update, and normally I wouldn't mind starting from scratch. But when I start the game, it tells you find the lobby to build it, instead everything becomes grayed out and unclickable. Except the menu to save. And the menu the option save is locked.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Got a new laptop since last update, and normally I wouldn't mind starting from scratch. But when I start the game, it tells you find the lobby to build it, instead everything becomes grayed out and unclickable. Except the menu to save. And the menu the option save is locked.
That would be locked for one of two reasons.
  1. You're playing from inside the archive (the files need to be extracted to a clean folder).
  2. You're trying to create a save from another screen except the "Planning" screen.

mali9292

Jul 30, 2017
Laptop is completely new, its 2 days old, files are extracted onto the desktop. I wasn't trying to save, was just saying where its stuck at. The lobby is unclickable.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Laptop is completely new, its 2 days old, files are extracted onto the desktop. I wasn't trying to save, was just saying where its stuck at. The lobby is unclickable.
Is this from a fresh new game? Or are you using an earlier save?

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Hello, first issue I have found in this update is related to cards, not a big issue I know that they are in development (I think the image?), but can Faerin can you at least set the correct gender about the card?

GenderCard.jpg

EDIT: I think that the gender written on the cards are totally wrong... I'm playing from scratch the game and when I see Isabella for the first time, I see cards that the MC can use with female gender on them GenderCard2.jpg

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Fresh new game. Its right at the start when you're asked to build a lobby.
Can you provide a screenshot of the folder the game is in, please? I just played through the beginning in the new update and didn't experience any problems renovating the lobby.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes