Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
no, I mean this screen.
That's something entirely different then. Those aren't progress points, they're tier items (indicated by the numbers 1 through 3. i.e: tier 1, tier 2, etc..). No, Amber's 4th item in her 3rd tier is not implemented yet. If you hover over that circle with the lock, it will say "Under development". You'll also notice that there are no hints yet either for that item.

Reactions: mario cesar longen

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How much content does this have so far?
There is a bit of hotel management and introductory parts to the backstory and your first four employees, which should be good for a couple hours of fun. However my experience with this kind of question suggests to answer "not enough", please excuse me if I misjudge. Little in terms of sex, as can be seen from the tags, and the main story hasn't really started to unfold yet.

Jun 19, 2017
There is a bit of hotel management and introductory parts to the backstory and your first four employees, which should be good for a couple hours of fun. However my experience with this kind of question suggests to answer "not enough", please excuse me if I misjudge. Little in terms of sex, as can be seen from the tags, and the main story hasn't really started to unfold yet.
Thanks for the detailed answer, yea I meant sex stuff, I'm not really into the game part of most games here (ironically).

DikiySwin

Jan 21, 2018
First of all, I want to say that a cool combination of economic strategy and erotic games! Bravo!
I ask for help, I can't open a class for training in any way, although I have already reached level 3 and passed the entire storyline. My prompt says " follow the storyline"

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
First of all, I want to say that a cool combination of economic strategy and erotic games! Bravo!
I ask for help, I can't open a class for training in any way, although I have already reached level 3 and passed the entire storyline. My prompt says " follow the storyline"
Have you visited Richard and Libby at the Royal Stag?

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
Great game so far, just a question if anyone can help. I am at level 3 but cannot build the training office, it says to progress in the story first but not sure what progress is needed.
Any advice?
Thanks!

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes