SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
Quick Question ??
Aside from the events page where you can go back and review that particular event, will there be repeatable sex scenes like there was in MotH. Thank You

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Quick Question ??
Aside from the events page where you can go back and review that particular event, will there be repeatable sex scenes like there was in MotH. Thank You
I'm not sure, but I imagine there would be.

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
great game loaded a save before the sauna with landlord now it freezes when you are speaking with her in the sauna now now I have to restart all over again. big problem with unity grinding games, smh I guess I will wait 4 years untill there is some content for it to be worth a restart.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
"Check in on her at night". I did. On several days. Never works.

What exactly are the conditions for it to work?

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018
In order to hire Amber you'll need to explore the manor (no specific time). To hire Riley, Amber has to be working the next day and you'll need to check on her in the morning.
I think it would be helpful if this was added back into the Quick Guide as a reminder.

Reactions: Darkaura

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Can you get higher than hotel level 3? I'm not showing any purple level indication under the 3
Also destiny points - how do you get them? all 4 squares are now purple but it shows a 0 still

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Can you get higher than hotel level 3? I'm not showing any purple level indication under the 3
Also destiny points - how do you get them? all 4 squares are now purple but it shows a 0 still
No, right now it only goes up to level 3.

The destiny points aren't implemented yet. For that, once the bar is full, you'll need to get a new reading from Isabella (which also is not implemented yet).

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
No, right now it only goes up to level 3.

The destiny points aren't implemented yet. For that, once the bar is full, you'll need to get a new reading from Isabella (which also is not implemented yet).
Thanks this clears things up - guess I'll wait for the next episode

Reactions: Sycho
Feb 29, 2020
good morning.a question.vc goes to level 3, but the bar is not pre-filled. even with the advance in relation to the guests. is that right or am i doing something wrong?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
good morning.a question.vc goes to level 3, but the bar is not pre-filled. even with the advance in relation to the guests. is that right or am i doing something wrong?
After reaching max Level the requirements for the next Level are set to something like 999.999.999.999.999 exp so the bar is filling but you won't be able to see a vissual effect without cheating or bindly advancing

Reactions: mario cesar longen
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes