Andvand

Feb 5, 2019
I would like there to be a skip tutorial option at the start of the game. I've replayed the tutorial 5-6 times by now.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Do you mean the tutorial or the prologue? While they overlap they are not the same, but I guess you mean "enter at the first real decision" and skip both?

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I think they are talking about between "after introduction" and the "real game play".
As far as I can tell that part can be played once, if someone wants to play multiple times you can skip by pressing CTRL, no need to have another skip button there (IMHO)

FgnPig

Jul 19, 2017
Anyone know how you can hire more people? Im like on day 20 but still have only Julia as an employee, just cant figure out how to get more.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Anyone know how you can hire more people? Im like on day 20 but still have only Julia as an employee, just cant figure out how to get more.
Are you meeting the story progression conditions? They're hinted at in the blurred bubbles, you have to have them working a certain job within an appropriate time range or check on them at night/on break to get them to trigger.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
In order to hire Amber you'll need to explore the manor (no specific time). To hire Riley, Amber has to be working the next day and you'll need to check on her in the morning.

Guylian

May 4, 2020
Hi, It might seem stupid but... I just installed v.0.2.1.5 and I don't find how to upgrade my hotel to level 3.
I have 693/500 reputation.
Any help ?
thanks

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
what items are for whom?
More like "what items are for what job" which is mostly self-explanatory by what item it is even if you do not read the description. They are not necessarily for specific girls and can be moved around at will, so unlike other games you do not have to find the "perfect gift" for Julia and woe upon you if you gave it to Kay.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes