Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Indeed! I hope the final version of the uniforms is basically a garter belt + stockings and well... nothing else! :geek:
You'd need atleast some more stuff to make the difference in regards to the Job.... maybe a chef head or naked apron for the kitchen and the Maid job with the Tiara and naked apron... along those stockings + Garterbelt + High Heels :love:
Maybe a red corset for the reception Job

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
when ever i try to save my game freezes? any fix
...since this doesn't seem to be a general Problem I don't think so... more likely an issue on your side... but given the lack of informations provided that really is hard to tell

denis28

Mar 21, 2019
...since this doesn't seem to be a general Problem I don't think so... more likely an issue on your side... but given the lack of informations provided that really is hard to tell
Thank you for response. I have used the save fix above. after that every time i click on save game freezes. buttons are highlighting but nothing happens when i click on them. Also at start load option is not working.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thank you for response. I have used the save fix above. after that every time i click on save game freezes. buttons are highlighting but nothing happens when i click on them. Also at start load option is not working.
Take a look into the Profile folder.
What you describe is pretty much the game not finding the location of the Saves you intend to create.
Either the Folder is gone or it has a different name than the Player name in the game.
It's not really freezing from my experience.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes