aelevy81

Nov 3, 2017
Too slow for me...

I'll play this again maybe in the future when there are better updates. The time it takes to get more employees is absolutely horrendous... as if people don't exist.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Thanks for the feedback!

I have planned a total of 8 girls, which will all have some overlap in skills, except for the last 3 "upkeep" skills and the lobby.
In the final version you will be able to get most of the girls earlier than you have now, due to the development cycles.

I intentionally gave some girls skills that only unlock later, instead of having an early overlap to make it easier to satisfy all customer. I think this will fall into place one the game is a bit further developed (in 3-4 updates or so).

The same goes for the trainer, although I do believe she needs some tweaking.
What can i say... Im not soo much into erotic sim games. Tryed the game once before, like everybody else, was looking for some sex scenes couple of days, diddnt fnd them, deleted the game.
Now i installed the new update yesteday. And.......

I FUCKING LOOOOVE IT LOL (y) (y) :love::love::love:

Great explanation of the game in the beginning, if you read it, not like i did last time ;)
Controls, GUI, menys works great.
Got to level 3 day 50.
Was running around waiting for 20 days to story continue with the study :love:, but it diddnt. I totally forgot to go to the Royal lol :ROFLMAO:

After that Amanda showed up i finished everything with all photos and uppgrades.
Now im on:
Day 92
Cash 169350
16 h 32 m playtime :ROFLMAO:
and waiting for Level 4 :p

Great story, even if im not into spirits and demons fucking ;) Love the Ladys, especially Mommy is one of the best Milfs on this site with AWAM Mommy :love:

With the second floor open, theres unlimited possibilities for every kind of kink there is :)
Hope for the costumers to get involved in lewd scenes aswell. Sharing, 3somes, 4somes everything is possible in this Mansion.
Only your imagination Dev, can open the Pandoras Box in this Mansion :)

Great game Faerin, very good jobb (y)(y)(y) and im waiting for a BIG update :love::love::love:

------ For all the complaining and criticising schmucks:

Through the whole playthrough, I DIDDNT HAVE NOT A ONE ERROR IN THE GAME !!!!!!!
First of all READ EVERYTHING ! Not just skip to get sexscenes...
I had 1 glitch when i was clicking to much to fast that some menu dissapeared, i just loaded a save and Go.
Just play it slow and Think a little ;)
Great work Dev (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Last edited:

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
Ugh there's a bug with the music, the happy music keeps playing even when there's sad moments, the sad/serious music will start playing until i click to next dialogue then happy music starts playing again, every time...

Skratterat

Apr 10, 2020
Can anyone help me with the problem of the dialogue being stuck at the intro when choose to build the Lobby first. The text then freezes and I can only press the menu button, hover over the name of day to see it, etc. I can't continue from here...

Any help appreciated!

Tukan

Oct 13, 2017
Hi guys, I need help with Riley Right on Time. I have her assigned in sauna and when I am checking her there nothing happen. "She is about start her shift, I should not be distracing her, leave and back to work." What should i can do?

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
[QUOTE = "Sycho, сообщение: 4276431, участник: 605587"]
Сначала вам нужно поговорить с Ричардом и Либби на Королевском олене (поместье должно быть на уровне 3). Затем вам нужно будет обновить кабинет и связаться с Либби, чтобы сообщить ей, что вы готовы к встрече с Амандой. Она появляется только по утрам 3 дня в неделю (понедельник, среда и пятница).

Если вы все это сделали, но она все еще не появляется, опубликуйте свое сохранение, и я исправлю это за вас.
[/ QUOTE]
Loved the update (y) (y) (y)

Laura is my new absolute favorite girl now, she is just a beauty :love:

Comapred to a lot of people i did not have any problems concerning Amanda, everything worked fine with my current saves.
View attachment 835908
how to open a slot for Amanda?
energy is always 75% every morning

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
how to open a slot for Amanda?
energy is always 75% every morning
The girl you want to train cannot have worked three shifts on the previous day Every work shift is -25%, every rest shift is +50%, night is as well, so she needs to be (at least) 50% the evening before to train.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hi guys, I need help with Riley Right on Time. I have her assigned in sauna and when I am checking her there nothing happen. "She is about start her shift, I should not be distracing her, leave and back to work." What should i can do?
Events normally only trigger if a guest is trying to get some service in the location around the same time, if you asign her without a guest visiting she'll be bored and Events won't trigger... or atleast that's how it had been sofar.
Also Events trigger in exactly the order you can see in the "Progress" Tab... you can't trigger the 2nd before the 1st Event and so on

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
The girl you want to train cannot have worked three shifts on the previous day Every work shift is -25%, every rest shift is +50%, night is as well, so she needs to be (at least) 50% the evening before to train.
they've been resting for weeks
and all the same 75 energy

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Yes when you put it in the slot
75 and Amanda is unavailable
The reason Amanda isn't showing up is not because of the girls' energy, it's because you have come across a bug in the game where Amanda doesn't show up.
Here's your repaired save back and Amanda will show up on Monday

Reactions: erikus
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes