Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Its still worries me that i can't play one of the girls really. but if i could at least play some old guy like her dad/husband or grandpa or something. i like the curves of the girls and the quality. maybe the story is good but these are my personal 2 cents
Then don't play Faerin's games. He and his patrons are not in same genres as you.

Juca Alves

Apr 24, 2018
Which one of the saves is that in? Or better yet, can you upload just that save?
This is in the last save, which in my case is data_5.sav. I'll put it here for you. Once again I am very grateful for your attention and help.

hiwarren1

Mar 9, 2020
What are the chances of making destiny points worth something? Since the first release, the purple bar fills up and does nothing. Could you please do something with them before adding on entirely new things?

Thanks!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What are the chances of making destiny points worth something? Since the first release, the purple bar fills up and does nothing. Could you please do something with them before adding on entirely new things?

Thanks!
(a) a poll quoted not too long ago in this thread seems to support your idea, however (b) I don't see new rooms and new employees as "entirely new things", actually apart from its introduction the new thing would be cards and destiny points, since they don't really exist so far.

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Sycho

Sorry for the slow reply, here's my log. Also I can extract all assets from the game, including the videos for animations. On that note if anyone ever wants video animations just spam me and I'll post them. Also I tested it essentially crashes regardless of the settings since I tried pretty much all the settings. Only thing I can say is the game is a resource hog, other then that I'm clueless. I do have a antivirus but I manually checked it's logs and it doesn't give a hell. (Since I manually exclude my game folders)

Edit: Also tried on primary and secondary drives.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I probably couldn't tough out the support side of indie development as I have very little patience for redundancy and inattentiveness which are in plenty supply here.
Trust me, if it wasn't for the mods and support crew on Discord and here, I would have probably had a mental breakdown a long time ago!

Thanks!
I have offered the implementation of the tarot cards as an option on Patreon multiple times.
It never got picked before this month's poll (this time it actually got the most votes).

So it will be added in the next update.
And yeah, like Cartageno said, none of it is "entirely new" all of it has been planned before even starting development.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
It's getting there this game... although I'm sort of uncertain about the new trainer that was implemented in the last update. Is that really necessary? I felt like she was only there because Laura came along out of nowhere with no skills and had to be trained up fast to be on par with the other girls. But would that also be the case when the game is done and everything is in place? Wouldn't she also just slowly pick up the skills over time?

I'm also worried that the skills of the girls are starting to feel a bit unbalanced. I feel like you did a good job at first with creating a little redundancy into the system, most tasks being able to be carried out by more than one girl. Kay and Julie having their one special skill that only they possessed is fine and I thought that over time, maybe other girls would come along that had that skill as well. But now with Riley and Laura, you have 5 tasks that can only be completed by one girl. Laura needs to regularly be in the nursery for the healthcare stat but is also solely responsible for massages and eventual pool duties. I've had a few instances as well where I had two guests where one wanted to have a sauna and the other be in the gym at the same time, but Riley can only look after one.

I guess it's part of your job to be careful about that, that you don't admit two guests that are incompatible in that way but I noticed that things get a bit more complicated now that your hotel is at level 3 and you have 3 rooms with 3 potential guests. I'm just saying that you probably have to be careful to not let the situation get out of hand, you should still always be able to serve a full hotel with the girls you have. I found myself getting into trouble more often lately. That can be saved for the eventual hard mode ;-)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
This is in the last save, which in my case is data_5.sav. I'll put it here for you. Once again I am very grateful for your attention and help.
I've repaired your save, but I am not sure what happened or why you weren't able to do that tier event for her. The others prior to that were done, so it can't be that.

Now, you won't need to worry about checking on her, so if you want to replay that scene, go into the Staff page, select Julia and click on the new event that's now unlocked.

Reactions: Juca Alves

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Sycho

Sorry for the slow reply, here's my log. Also I can extract all assets from the game, including the videos for animations. On that note if anyone ever wants video animations just spam me and I'll post them. Also I tested it essentially crashes regardless of the settings since I tried pretty much all the settings. Only thing I can say is the game is a resource hog, other then that I'm clueless. I do have a antivirus but I manually checked it's logs and it doesn't give a hell. (Since I manually exclude my game folders)

As luck would have it, Faerin and I were just helping a patron with the exact same problem you're having. It turns out that if you use Aegis 3 along with Sonic Studio 2, you will need to disable those two programs. They are what's causing problems.

ninefiddyreddit

Oct 29, 2019
First you'll have to talk to Richard and Libby at the Royal Stag (the Manor needs to be at level 3). Then you'll need to renovate the study and contact Libby to let her know you're ready to have Amanda come over. She only shows up in the mornings for 3 days a week (Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays).

If you've done all of that but she's still not appearing, please post your save and I will fix that for you.
I am having the same problem where the teacher doesn't appear. I have renovated the study but I can't contact Libby (every time I knock on the door, MC see just says "no one is answering"). If it's not too much to ask, would you mind taking a look at my save?
Thanks!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I am having the same problem where the teacher doesn't appear. I have renovated the study but I can't contact Libby (every time I knock on the door, MC see just says "no one is answering"). If it's not too much to ask, would you mind taking a look at my save?
Thanks!
Not a problem at all. Here is your fixed save back. :)

She will appear Friday morning as soon as you load the save. Be aware though, F95 adds extra numbers in the front of your save's file name. So you'll want to remove those extra numbers just before "data_0" prior to loading the new save.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimm Reaper

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
It's getting there this game... although I'm sort of uncertain about the new trainer that was implemented in the last update. Is that really necessary? I felt like she was only there because Laura came along out of nowhere with no skills and had to be trained up fast to be on par with the other girls. But would that also be the case when the game is done and everything is in place? Wouldn't she also just slowly pick up the skills over time?

I'm also worried that the skills of the girls are starting to feel a bit unbalanced. I feel like you did a good job at first with creating a little redundancy into the system, most tasks being able to be carried out by more than one girl. Kay and Julie having their one special skill that only they possessed is fine and I thought that over time, maybe other girls would come along that had that skill as well. But now with Riley and Laura, you have 5 tasks that can only be completed by one girl. Laura needs to regularly be in the nursery for the healthcare stat but is also solely responsible for massages and eventual pool duties. I've had a few instances as well where I had two guests where one wanted to have a sauna and the other be in the gym at the same time, but Riley can only look after one.

I guess it's part of your job to be careful about that, that you don't admit two guests that are incompatible in that way but I noticed that things get a bit more complicated now that your hotel is at level 3 and you have 3 rooms with 3 potential guests. I'm just saying that you probably have to be careful to not let the situation get out of hand, you should still always be able to serve a full hotel with the girls you have. I found myself getting into trouble more often lately. That can be saved for the eventual hard mode ;-)
Thanks for the feedback!

I have planned a total of 8 girls, which will all have some overlap in skills, except for the last 3 "upkeep" skills and the lobby.
In the final version you will be able to get most of the girls earlier than you have now, due to the development cycles.

I intentionally gave some girls skills that only unlock later, instead of having an early overlap to make it easier to satisfy all customer. I think this will fall into place one the game is a bit further developed (in 3-4 updates or so).

The same goes for the trainer, although I do believe she needs some tweaking.

Juca Alves

Apr 24, 2018
I've repaired your save, but I am not sure what happened or why you weren't able to do that tier event for her. The others prior to that were done, so it can't be that.

Now, you won't need to worry about checking on her, so if you want to replay that scene, go into the Staff page, select Julia and click on the new event that's now unlocked.
How grateful I was for your help. People like you who are missing in the world. May God always bless you.

Reactions: Sycho

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Sycho

Could you please attached your dxdiag log information?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
I've still noticed a few minor issues when I was playing the last update.

First of all, a thing that has bugged me a bit since the beginning, you can generally skip text that you have seen before. But every time that you have to satisfy a guest, so ask them what they want to eat or what workout they want etc., you have a few lines that can never be skipped even though I've clearly encountered them already. After the guests get VIP status, it doesn't really matter, but still, that was always a bit annoying.

Second of all, I've noticed that if you have a guest over that was already VIP level 3, if you satisfy all their needs again and they check out, you get the same notification and congratulations that they're now VIP level 3 which they of course already were before.

And one more very minor thing, every time I save my game, I'm sort of unsure if I actually saved the game because there's no sort of satisfying click sound or whatever, something that makes you notice, okay, yes, the game actually saved. You just immediately get back to the screen that you were on before and it always feels like I accidentally hit 'back' or something, like the save didn't actually register.

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
As luck would have it, Faerin and I were just helping a patron with the exact same problem you're having. It turns out that if you use Aegis 3 along with Sonic Studio 2, you will need to disable those two programs. They are what's causing problems.
I'm not sure what Aegis 3 is but I do have sonic suite which which i disabled and that seems to work. Thanks bud

Reactions: Sycho

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
So is there any sex in this game? I've been playing for more than a hour no sex scenes whatsoever. Only the mom and sister working over and over

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So is there any sex in this game? I've been playing for more than a hour no sex scenes whatsoever. Only the mom and sister working over and over
Generally so far no penetration or similar. Some masturbation, one lighter scene with Julia.

Von Herman

Aug 22, 2017
hi guys.

How to get tier 2 uniforms for Kay. ??
I got the tier 1 reward done.
And she has all her skills at lv 3.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes