erikus

Jun 22, 2017
The reason Amanda isn't showing up is not because of the girls' energy, it's because you have come across a bug in the game where Amanda doesn't show up.
Here's your repaired save back and Amanda will show up on Monday
thank you you're a magician :cool: (y):WeSmart:

Reactions: larry5168

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
Hi guys, Maybe the question's been asked, I'm not sure. but I know there are no sex in the tags. And I know this is a slow burn game. But there are some comments that are rating the game much higher than previously after the recent update. Anyone can tell if there's actual scenes yet? Or should I wait? I don't like playing games without walkthroughs so I'm weighing up whether it's worth to explore the entire game just to get no scenes at the end of the day. Thanks in advance!

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hi guys, Maybe the question's been asked, I'm not sure. but I know there are no sex in the tags. And I know this is a slow burn game. But there are some comments that are rating the game much higher than previously after the recent update. Anyone can tell if there's actual scenes yet? Or should I wait? I don't like playing games without walkthroughs so I'm weighing up whether it's worth to explore the entire game just to get no scenes at the end of the day. Thanks in advance!
The only scene in the game is a handjob at the moment so I would probably leave it for now

J_M

Oct 8, 2017
the game does not require a wt; it's clear, logical and overall well made. as the previous poster already said, there are no sex scenes implemented yet but even in this early stage (of development) somehow feels rewarding to play.

Tukan

Oct 13, 2017
Events normally only trigger if a guest is trying to get some service in the location around the same time, if you asign her without a guest visiting she'll be bored and Events won't trigger... or atleast that's how it had been sofar.
Also Events trigger in exactly the order you can see in the "Progress" Tab... you can't trigger the 2nd before the 1st Event and so on
There is always a guest in the sauna, at morning, afternoon and evening. And 2nd events in gym is triggered. From my point of view everything is set, but the 3th event "Right on Time" is not triggered. I do not know why. It is trigger at some specific time or day?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
There is always a guest in the sauna, at morning, afternoon and evening. And 2nd events in gym is triggered. From my point of view everything is set, but the 3th event "Right on Time" is not triggered. I do not know why. It is trigger at some specific time or day?
No, just assign Riley to the Sauna and check on her (make sure the other two events are done first). If you still can't get it to trigger, please attach your save and I'll take a look at that for you.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
How many events are there in the woods? Is it worth exploring right now? Also, how many items can be found in the attic? I have found 10.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How many events are there in the woods? Is it worth exploring right now? Also, how many items can be found in the attic? I have found 10.
There is one Item for every Job in the Game so far
By< Exploring the woods you can start the first customers unique "Progress" Event (The scientist/researcher)

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Hello there. After the last written comment I gave, I read some of your backlogged comments, and encountered one that helped me a lot. Thank you to this person that this option was added as a hint to these achievements, because now without it in the dark, I was wondering and figuring out each achievement when it might happen to me and tried to shoot. And now, as I am after making achievements from each of the 2 girls and Amber and Julia, I must really congratulate you as Faerin that for such an initial version of the game (v.0.2.0.3) images (showing female shapes) have been added because for me for my part as a player it's a lot already, and I'm curious about more updates and content. Even though the game contains such languages and not others, I am already used to playing. Obviously, I will not give up playing after MOTH, MM as it already interested me, and I am hungry for more details. Thanks again for the fact that someone gave such a screen with the hint setting, and Faerin to you for such photos. Greetings.

Reactions: Faerin

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Is there any events at Isabella's? I have had a full destiny bar for a while, and I thought there was an event there but I don't see it.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I've found one annoying problem. As your workers gain experience, the satisfaction the guests give goes up. And this makes sense. But when they level up, and their experience goes back to being 0 of X amount, the job satisfaction drops again. One of my workers got 70 on satisfaction, but then she leveled up and was dealing with the exact same customer the next day the satisfaction she received was only 60. This doesn't make sense, when their job level goes up the satisfaction should go up, not down.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I've found one annoying problem. As your workers gain experience, the satisfaction the guests give goes up. And this makes sense. But when they level up, and their experience goes back to being 0 of X amount, the job satisfaction drops again. One of my workers got 70 on satisfaction, but then she leveled up and was dealing with the exact same customer the next day the satisfaction she received was only 60. This doesn't make sense, when their job level goes up the satisfaction should go up, not down.
While I agree from a game/grinding perspective, from a logic perspective it does make sense. You are able to provide XXX at a level 2 task as you become more proficient you are able to get do better at that level 2 task. However when you are asked to do a level 3 task, you have to up your game, and relearn what you know and do better at the harder task. This I think is why you go down when you level up. as the guests get higher level - so does their expectations.

Imagine you are a bier stein madchen during Oktoberfest. Level one can carry 4 steins (2 in each hand). You practice and can do that easily. Then you try 6 (3 in each hand, tier 2). You practice and get better. Then you try 8 steins (4 per hand). You are not an expert like you are with 4 or 6, so you really need to practice tier 3.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
While I agree from a game/grinding perspective, from a logic perspective it does make sense. You are able to provide XXX at a level 2 task as you become more proficient you are able to get do better at that level 2 task. However when you are asked to do a level 3 task, you have to up your game, and relearn what you know and do better at the harder task. This I think is why you go down when you level up. as the guests get higher level - so does their expectations.

Imagine you are a bier stein madchen during Oktoberfest. Level one can carry 4 steins (2 in each hand). You practice and can do that easily. Then you try 6 (3 in each hand, tier 2). You practice and get better. Then you try 8 steins (4 per hand). You are not an expert like you are with 4 or 6, so you really need to practice tier 3.
that would only make sense if by leveling up of a skill the service provided would be different from the previous level.
So far the girls provide a single service in each room, hencefor they can become better at this task and even master it eventually.
At minimum it would be more realstic if the task score a girl can achieve at level 3 should be the same as the score a girl gets just before leveling the skill... not worse... a girl can serve 3 customers at once, be it level 1 or 3.
Limiting the amount of max customers served in one shift by the girls Level could be a feature to explain that... but even if a Level 2 girl Levels up to Level 3 there shouldn't be a drop in performance if she services a single customer per shift, since she would only manage a single beer muck even if she could do more... to keep your antology running

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017

That would make sense, if it wasn't for the fact that it was the same customer. He was the same level (2) and had the same expectations (65% satisfaction required) he had the previous day, he even wanted the same workout. He just wasn't satisfied the second day because the level 3 job skill did less than the level 2 job skill. Which makes no sense. You'd think that leveling up would improve her skills at fitness training, not make them worse.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
That would make sense, if it wasn't for the fact that it was the same customer. He was the same level (2) and had the same expectations (65% satisfaction required) he had the previous day, he even wanted the same workout. He just wasn't satisfied the second day because the level 3 job skill did less than the level 2 job skill. Which makes no sense. You'd think that leveling up would improve her skills at fitness training, not make them worse.
Thanks for letting me know.
If it is the exact same guest, a higher level difference should increase the satisfaction, instead of decreasing it, so this sounds like a bug.

I'll look into it.

Last edited:

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

Pun intented ;)
Hey guys, this month's update will be released on the 30th.

I will implement all the tarot cards (45 total) and visiting Isabella for more readings.
There will also be new events for Julia and one other girl.
Depending on how much time I have left, I will add some main story and guest events as well.

I'll keep you posted!
Thanks for all the support!

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020

Pun intented ;)
Hey guys, this month's update will be released on the 30th.

I will implement all the tarot cards (45 total) and visiting Isabella for more readings.
There will also be new events for Julia and one other girl.
Depending on how much time I have left, I will add some main story and guest events as well.

I'll keep you posted!
Thanks for all the support!
Dang that ass is what I am prowling for.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes