coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
How to pass A slip of tongue event. I tried visiting mom in her housekeeping but nothing happening yet. plz help

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How to pass A slip of tongue event. I tried visiting mom in her housekeeping but nothing happening yet. plz help
Assign her to housekeeping any time of the day (morning, afternoon or evening) and check on her.

Have you already completed her first event for tier two ("A new uniform")? You'll need to do that one first in order to do the second one from that tier, if you hadn't already.

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
I encountered a glitch where I have Nora Walsh and Martin Goodman as guests, and their 'days remaining til departure' counter seems to have died. I can't get rid of them or accept new guests, so I guess my only option is to make them lave without paying.

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I encountered a glitch where I have Nora Walsh and Martin Goodman as guests, and their 'days remaining til departure' counter seems to have died. I can't get rid of them or accept new guests, so I guess my only option is to make them lave without paying.
You should post a save with the bug so they can take a look at it and hopefully figure out what is causing it.

Reactions: Sycho

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
I thought that the staff would continue to get better and better at their particular job, but it appears they get worse. Started new game, but this time with don't skip guest interaction. No auto VIP.

Starting over I came across 1 bug which has ben reported and acknowledged. Currently I have all staff at Level 3 as well as the Hotel. What I don't understand is the following:
A Level 1 staff member can't get a satisfaction rating higher than 95% from a Level 1 Guest.
A Level 2 staff member can't get a satisfaction rating higher than 90% from a Level 2 Guest.
A Level 3 staff member can't get a satisfaction rating higher than 85% from a Level 3 Guest.
Based on this, this would mean a Level 4 staff could only reach 80% and a Level 5 staff would only reach 75% satisfaction.
The staff is getting worse with each increase of a Level. You also start to have guest with higher satisfaction requirements once you add the 3rd bedroom and they start staying for 4 nights. This is the most days so far (4).

Another thing I did not understand is why, when you have 2 guest at the same Level, your satisfaction will increase with only one.
Example: Riley served a level 2 guest, completed the task and got a 77% satisfaction from the guest.
Served a 2nd quest, same room, and completed the task, but only got a 77% satisfaction rating from the guest.
The way I found this out is I play with Multiple Leveled guest as the Hotel progresses. At level 3 I often, with 3 bedroom, have guest at Level 1, 2 and 3 at the same time. Depending on circumstances.

Another thing I don't understand is this:
You start Level 1 with the access to the Lobby, Kitchen, Housekeeping, Bar, and Restaurant. However, if you unlock the bar first, you do not get guest for the Restaurant for a very long time. However, you do go from Hotel Level 1 to 2 very quickly. But, this does not change how often you get guest for the Restaurant. Amber has been Level 3 for a very long time and has only recently made Level 3 Restaurant and poor Riley has had only 2 guest for the Restaurant. I had to use Amanda just to get Riley to level 2 and then to level 3.
The guest should progress to more activities as the hotel progresses. In other words, when the hotel reaches Level 2 and the Gym and Sauna becomes open then a Level 1 guest should be able to use the service. Right now, the Massage Parlor is open at Level 3. But, only level 3 quest will be able to use it. With Laura not having any way to get experience points like the othe staff, she's screwed. Ther is no way for her to satisfy a level 3 guest. So, Amanda come in, trains her to Level 3, but wait, she still has no skill points and still can not satisfy a Level 3 guest. If the guest progress as the hotel does, meaning that a level 1 guest with a satisfaction requirment of 50 would be able to use the massage room, then Laura would be able to get skill points. As is, she is doomed for a lot of failures. She will need 300 skill points to be a true Level 3. Each time she fails she will get 50 skill points. You can not have a guest with a 3 night stay and expect to collect your money.

With the Level restriction whic is causing problems, like for Laura, just wait to level 5. She is Level 3 Pool now & not being able to get the pool till Level 5 she will have to use Amanda 2 more times. After that, at Level 5 she will go through a lot of failures before her 1st success. Hopefully, no one drowns.
My thoughts. Thank you

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I thought that the staff would continue to get better and better at their particular job, but it appears they get worse. Started new game, but this time with don't skip guest interaction. No auto VIP.

Starting over I came across 1 bug which has ben reported and acknowledged. Currently I have all staff at Level 3 as well as the Hotel. What I don't understand is the following:
A Level 1 staff member can't get a satisfaction rating higher than 95% from a Level 1 Guest.
A Level 2 staff member can't get a satisfaction rating higher than 90% from a Level 2 Guest.
A Level 3 staff member can't get a satisfaction rating higher than 85% from a Level 3 Guest.
Based on this, this would mean a Level 4 staff could only reach 80% and a Level 5 staff would only reach 75% satisfaction.
The staff is getting worse with each increase of a Level. You also start to have guest with higher satisfaction requirements once you add the 3rd bedroom and they start staying for 4 nights. This is the most days so far (4).

Another thing I did not understand is why, when you have 2 guest at the same Level, your satisfaction will increase with only one.
Example: Riley served a level 2 guest, completed the task and got a 77% satisfaction from the guest.
Served a 2nd quest, same room, and completed the task, but only got a 77% satisfaction rating from the guest.
The way I found this out is I play with Multiple Leveled guest as the Hotel progresses. At level 3 I often, with 3 bedroom, have guest at Level 1, 2 and 3 at the same time. Depending on circumstances.

Another thing I don't understand is this:
You start Level 1 with the access to the Lobby, Kitchen, Housekeeping, Bar, and Restaurant. However, if you unlock the bar first, you do not get guest for the Restaurant for a very long time. However, you do go from Hotel Level 1 to 2 very quickly. But, this does not change how often you get guest for the Restaurant. Amber has been Level 3 for a very long time and has only recently made Level 3 Restaurant and poor Riley has had only 2 guest for the Restaurant. I had to use Amanda just to get Riley to level 2 and then to level 3.
The guest should progress to more activities as the hotel progresses. In other words, when the hotel reaches Level 2 and the Gym and Sauna becomes open then a Level 1 guest should be able to use the service. Right now, the Massage Parlor is open at Level 3. But, only level 3 quest will be able to use it. With Laura not having any way to get experience points like the othe staff, she's screwed. Ther is no way for her to satisfy a level 3 guest. So, Amanda come in, trains her to Level 3, but wait, she still has no skill points and still can not satisfy a Level 3 guest. If the guest progress as the hotel does, meaning that a level 1 guest with a satisfaction requirment of 50 would be able to use the massage room, then Laura would be able to get skill points. As is, she is doomed for a lot of failures. She will need 300 skill points to be a true Level 3. Each time she fails she will get 50 skill points. You can not have a guest with a 3 night stay and expect to collect your money.

With the Level restriction whic is causing problems, like for Laura, just wait to level 5. She is Level 3 Pool now & not being able to get the pool till Level 5 she will have to use Amanda 2 more times. After that, at Level 5 she will go through a lot of failures before her 1st success. Hopefully, no one drowns.
My thoughts. Thank you
Thanks for the elaborate feedback!
The main thing that you are not taking into consideration (because you can't know, of course) is that there will be more guests and more ways to increase the satisfaction score.

Right now, 9 out 15 (planned) guests have been added, though this may change.
Also there are no traits, tarot cards (these will be added in this month's update) and room upgrades yet.
All of these will increase the satisfaction.

Here's what the current calculation looks like:

+20% for having the room renovated.
+20% for having a girl present.
+20% for giving the correct answer.
+0%-20% for the current skill level (0% for 0 experience on the current level, 20% if the percentage is 100% or a higher level).
+0%-10 for cards
+0%-10 for room upgrades
+0%-10 for items
+0%-10 for traits

With those, 120% is attainable, but only if you have all the required cards/items/traits/upgrades/etc.
But 100% should be relatively easy.

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
Thanks for the elaborate feedback!
The main thing that you are not taking into consideration (because you can't know, of course) is that there will be more guests and more ways to increase the satisfaction score.

Right now, 9 out 15 (planned) guests have been added, though this may change.
Also there are no traits, tarot cards (these will be added in this month's update) and room upgrades yet.
All of these will increase the satisfaction.

Here's what the current calculation looks like:

+20% for having the room renovated.
+20% for having a girl present.
+20% for giving the correct answer.
+0%-20% for the current skill level (0% for 0 experience on the current level, 20% if the percentage is 100% or a higher level).
+0%-10 for cards
+0%-10 for room upgrades
+0%-10 for items
+0%-10 for traits

With those, 120% is attainable, but only if you have all the required cards/items/traits/upgrades/etc.
But 100% should be relatively easy.
Thanks for the quick response. I appreciate the break down and explanation, it helps a lot in understanding what I was seeing but also what will be seen in future updates. Thank You

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
about the girls' progress points. I only see them in planning. Do they still develop in this version?
If you mean their experience points when you assign them to different jobs, then yes they do. You'll see how much their experience increased in the results screen.

If you hover over each skill in the Profile tab (staff screen), you'll see how much experience they gained.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes