Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Which I think is a good thing. Talking about in-game of course, wouldn't mind a finished game with all the content right now, but story wise the girls are not yet ready.
considering there is almost 10 months in development and there is not much story /sex content-wise, and mostly all they have worked is gameplay so far.......... they may need to work another 4/6 months to get the girls to have some sex... that will make it more than 1 year without any sex scene. While many likes the gameplay, that needs some very good patience from the patreons that are not interested in this game for the gameplay aspects, in any case, I stopped my patreon a long ago and any that did feel like me may have done the same, most of the patreons want gameplay so I guess that's why they want to perfect it.

St_Dmitry

Apr 3, 2017
Hello guys, want to share my hacked assembly-csharp, if someone intrested and if this is not breaking the rules of author|thread.
You need to replace your assembly-csharp file (it is in "Mystwood_Manor_v0.2.1.5\Mystwood Manor_Data\Managed", before replacement you may save original file).

It will give you 1mil at start, much more money for checkout guests, 1 point reduce of anything and many exp for attending at work.

Mega
Changed file to the new version of the game!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
considering there is almost 10 months in development and there is not much story /sex content-wise, and mostly all they have worked is gameplay so far.......... they may need to work another 4/6 months to get the girls to have some sex... that will make it more than 1 year without any sex scene. While many likes the gameplay, that needs some very good patience from the patreons that are not interested in this game for the gameplay aspects, in any case, I stopped my patreon a long ago and any that did feel like me may have done the same, most of the patreons want gameplay so I guess that's why they want to perfect it.
It's just different for different people, some prefer to get their lewd scenes without too much care for development of the story, other want a deep story, still others want some more gameplay than just choosing dialogues, and of course all possible combinations of these exist as well. And there's games for everybody out there, so when one comes across a game that doesn't hit their sweet spots, they should move on, as you did.

Since I guess that Faerin is planning to also offer this game on Steam if finished, there's also the different aspect from his point of view that the game needs to work well when finished, while quite a few other developers focus on the ride and thus will see to it that every month or so real time something will have to happen.

Gyron

Mar 3, 2017
Amanda isn't showing up after I've talked to Richard and Libby and built the study. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
I feel like the game balance just completely broke in this update. Some of the Level 3 guests are absolute cakewalks, while others (particularly Sofia) are virtually impossible to satisfy even with maxed girls and appropriate items. The introduction of Laura and the health mechanic is interesting, but it degrades far too quickly (10% per tick as opposed to 5% for maintenance and cleanliness) and with Laura needing to be on call for massage and eventually pool duty it's way too easy for your staff to suddenly get sick. Laura also seems to be particularly useless at being a masseuse; she barely scrapes over the satisfaction line for most guests even at max level, even when they're satisfied with 20+ points to spare in room/bar service by the other girls.

Amanda is also a nice idea, but far too restrictive with needing a full energy bar. Since there's no overlap in sauna/gym/massage (the skills you'll most likely need) more often than not you'll have to leave a guest unattended just to ensure that the girl you need upgraded will be available. It'd also be nice to pick the skill that gets upgraded.

Decent update in terms of content, though I think we should get some guest events in to shake things up a bit and provide some low-hanging fruit in the lewdness category. It'd also be nice to have an option to look at the different outfits and outfit levels in the staff screen; checking to see what changed when their level upgrades is a bit annoying since you have to go back and forth in the management screen to move them around.

Looking forward to the next update!

omegaX

Nov 2, 2017
just want to report a bug i keep getting (this update and the previous one) when i starty te
he game on pc there are no images present in the story leading up to starting to work at the hotel, also if i skip and try to start work im stuck not being able to click on the lobby icon ive re-installed it several time and still no joy

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I feel like the game balance just completely broke in this update. Some of the Level 3 guests are absolute cakewalks, while others (particularly Sofia) are virtually impossible to satisfy even with maxed girls and appropriate items. The introduction of Laura and the health mechanic is interesting, but it degrades far too quickly (10% per tick as opposed to 5% for maintenance and cleanliness) and with Laura needing to be on call for massage and eventually pool duty it's way too easy for your staff to suddenly get sick. Laura also seems to be particularly useless at being a masseuse; she barely scrapes over the satisfaction line for most guests even at max level, even when they're satisfied with 20+ points to spare in room/bar service by the other girls.

Amanda is also a nice idea, but far too restrictive with needing a full energy bar. Since there's no overlap in sauna/gym/massage (the skills you'll most likely need) more often than not you'll have to leave a guest unattended just to ensure that the girl you need upgraded will be available. It'd also be nice to pick the skill that gets upgraded.

Decent update in terms of content, though I think we should get some guest events in to shake things up a bit and provide some low-hanging fruit in the lewdness category. It'd also be nice to have an option to look at the different outfits and outfit levels in the staff screen; checking to see what changed when their level upgrades is a bit annoying since you have to go back and forth in the management screen to move them around.

Looking forward to the next update!
The 10% is actually a mistake on my end, it was supposed to be %5 like the others.
I'll fix that for the next update.

The reason Laura fails at first is because her massage skill is level 1 (you can use Amanda to level it up) and good point on her feeling to restrictive, I'll look into that.

About the guests, not all of them have been implemented yet (there are some very difficult to please ones, that will join later).
I started with the easier ones to get a better feel for if and what needs to be tweaked.

I agree with you on the low-hanging fruit, there will probably more of this in 2-3 updates.
The next update will be a content update so there should be some of lewd stuff in that one already.

Thanks a lot for the constructive feedback, it really helps!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
just want to report a bug i keep getting (this update and the previous one) when i starty te
he game on pc there are no images present in the story leading up to starting to work at the hotel, also if i skip and try to start work im stuck not being able to click on the lobby icon ive re-installed it several time and still no joy
Are you overwriting a previous version with the update or are you extracting the update to a clean folder?

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes