Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
What i find weird in this update is that i don't get any guests who want to use the gym, sauna or get a massage. Had to start a new game since i deleted my old save by accident.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What i find weird in this update is that i don't get any guests who want to use the gym, sauna or get a massage. Had to start a new game since i deleted my old save by accident.
You need to allow for higher level guests by rasing the number in the lobby above Julia from 1 to 3.

• Haha
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
It depends on the guest's level. Level 1 guests won't require any of those locations, but a level 2 and 3 guest will.

EDIT: I've just been informed that the guest level selection is a bug. So no doubt you're probably seeing this:

Last edited:

Hstrike

Apr 1, 2018
I keep getting this bug i think my save is broken Who is she.she keep appear on this screen and i cant continue
Can somebody give me a lastest save please?
1604254166350.png

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I keep getting this bug i think my save is broken Who is she.she keep appear on this screen and i cant continue
Can somebody give me a lastest save please?
View attachment 882263
That's Amanda. She's the woman who trains your staff. However, it looks like there is a bug in your save. Not only do you have Amanda where she should be (the study), but that room, the gym and sauna are not renovated. The yoga room is only available once you get the manor to level 4 (it only goes up to 3 right now). So you shouldn't have anything going on with that room yet. The 3 triangles indicate the rooms were closed due to lack of maintenance or cleaning. So to unlock them, you would need Kay in the maintenance room and either Amber or Julia in housekeeping.

Can you attach your save, please?

Reactions: Hstrike

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Guys, the game insists on a necessity of special sophisticated stuff to procure a maintenance of the gym. What does it mean? Where does such a guylive?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Guys, the game insists on a necessity of special sophisticated stuff to procure a maintenance of the gym. What does it mean? Where does such a guylive?
You know a guy that pretty much rebuilded your Hotel within a day... he'd either be sufficient or know someone for the Job

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
If you don't help yourself, no one will help you)
The cause of the freezing was found - you need to disable the system service: Windows Defender.

So..if You want to play this game you need:

1. Turn off Windows 7/10 Defender

2. Install Visual C++ 2015 (x86)

bob691

Nov 21, 2018
I am having an issue where I have a guest who wont check out, he also still goes to places but doesnt appear to be going there on the planning screen
I ended up ignoring him and he left without paying, so now the issue is fixed, but still being able to avoid it in the future would be optimal

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
The cause of the freezing was found - you need to disable the system service: Windows Defender.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

right... so you finally did what was told to you several pages ago... but you are absolutely right... noone helps those who refuse to be helped. (or rtaher noone CAN help those who refuse to be helped)

Last edited:

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
I finished the update and had no bugs. But I did notice one thing that had changed and was not happy about it. On the update 2.1.5, I started a new game. When I was at Isabelle's hut I ended up with The Chosen One tarot card. I got the Manor and all staff plus guest all to Level 3 and VIP status.

Then update 2.2.9 came so I continued with my save from 2.1.5. I finished the just released update and read all the post from page 153 to now. I decided to take a look at the MC inventory after reading about the tarot cards. I knew I had the chosen one but the update took my card and gave me the Level 1 Prodigy card.

This in my thinking is not fair or right. I'm not starting a new game. I am at full Level 3 as stated above and full completion of the 2.2.9 update. If I was just starting the game I can understand getting the prodigy card, but not at Level 3. Just saying.

On another note :
Riley has no coverage, nor does Laura. Well actually, nor does Kay. The only ones that can get help is Julia and Amber. However, looking at the rooms you can see a possible solution for Riley. Laura doesn't really need coverage nor does Kay. So, how to help Riley to be able to serve her guests ? Well, if we look at the room you can see there is a door or an opening (like an archway) from the gym to the sauna as well as a door to the gym and one to the sauna.

The sauna doesn't require anything other than setting it to what the guest wants. The gym will require some supervision. To solve the problem with a quest wanting the gym and a guest wanting to use the sauna at the same time, Riley could set the sauna up for that guest and then go into the gym and serve that guest. Gyms and saunas are usually considered to be jointly joined and not separate. Therefore she would never need coverage and no unhappy guest. Unhappy guest should never happen.

Kay, actually wouldn't need any help either, with having only Maintenance as her primary job. Laura, however, will need help because the pool is a good way from her location. Plus, her job is hand on. Literally. She can't leave a massage guest or a sick staff alone period.

With 3 rooms to be staffed ( The Office I assume will be the MC, so we don't count the Office), Security, probably wont help and needs no help. The Club, being connected to the bar, there again, could easily be covered by Amber or the person assigned ther as the primary, could help 2 other staff. Same with the yoga, the primary person there could also help 2 staff. Not knowing where the game is going or what has actually all ready been planed and just not implemented it's all just a thought.

I do know that right now at just level 3, with guest of 3 at the same time and up to 4 day stays, it's getting harder and harder not to have unhappy guest. Of course this has been with the Gym, Sauna, Massage Parlor and the Health Care room. Yes, you can reject guest or piss them off, but that is no way to do business. Not counting all thr revenue you are loosing. I can imagine what it will be with 5 guest at the same time.

I just to let all who reads this that from the beginning to now, I, myself have only experienced 2 bugs or more accurately a mishap, which was addressed immediately. This developer is the only one I know that spends as much time listening to posters and trying to help those who for whatever reason can't get the game to play for them. What people have to understand is that programming takes a lot of time and when you have a ton of it to do you'r going to most likely have some errors. But, for anyone to solve the error he or she needs to precisely know what a person is experiencing because he or she can not see what you are seeing. I know this for a fact because I used to write programs in all the different computer languages at that time. Then came along c++ and that is primarily the one used for software and a lot of game. Not this game nor Renpy games but others. Thank You & Be Safe.

Reactions: Wtfaatp and Faerin

pictures55

Mar 14, 2019
@ Faerin

What are the chances of implementing an option to allow outfit selection; so for example, Julia now that she is tier 4, we only get to access the Tier 4 outfits on the Selection / Profile screen. Is it simple to add a button that changes the outfit to a lower (earlier) tier outfit?

Side note, kudos on the Tier 4 outfits, very becoming

Reactions: Faerin
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes