SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
The Game:
Playing through another play through of 2.2.9 I noticed something about Amber. I thouight that the staff would increas their ability to bring up a hotel stat by 10 per each level they gained. Example; Amber at level 1 could bring housekeeping from 90 to 100, level 2 she could bring housekeeping from 80 to 100 and finally, from level 3 she could bring housekeeping 70 to 100. I didn't pay much attention at level 1 & 2, but at Level 3 I noticed that house keeping was at 70 with Amber in Room but the next turn showed housekeeping at 95 instead of 100. Manor & staff are Level 3. I check Kay with maintenance and when maintenance was down to 70 I put Kay in the room. Next turn it was set to 100. So, at level 3 Amber is only getting 25 points instead of the 30.

On another NOTE:
I do think that the myst has scooped up Orville & hid him, or he has gotten lost in the woods. Have not seen hide nor hair of him for over 38 days. He has 3 scenes, Lvl 1, Lvl 2, & Lvl 3. I assumed you would need to talk to him during each Level increase of the Manor, which would then make him a Lvll 1 guest ect., ect. So, can you for instance, see him when he is level 3 and still be able to do all his scenes, meaning 2 & 3, because 1 is done. Or, NO. I have been playing Level 2 guest waiting for him to show up, but so far no Orville.

I seem to be not clear on this well thing. Do you need to wait until you have done all of Orville's scenes, then go to the well or what. I did the first scene, then went to the well but nothing happened.

It would be nice if, when you went to explore, if you have found a location in the woods there would be a way to click back to that location. Due to the fact that the locations are randomly choosen by the game you can waste a lot of time trying to get back to say, the well or cave which are fixed locations. The little guy, different story. He's mobile. What I'm trying to do is use the well with no luck at all. Going to look for Orville again, Thank You.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
The Game:
Playing through another play through of 2.2.9 I noticed something about Amber. I thouight that the staff would increas their ability to bring up a hotel stat by 10 per each level they gained. Example; Amber at level 1 could bring housekeeping from 90 to 100, level 2 she could bring housekeeping from 80 to 100 and finally, from level 3 she could bring housekeeping 70 to 100. I didn't pay much attention at level 1 & 2, but at Level 3 I noticed that house keeping was at 70 with Amber in Room but the next turn showed housekeeping at 95 instead of 100. Manor & staff are Level 3. I check Kay with maintenance and when maintenance was down to 70 I put Kay in the room. Next turn it was set to 100. So, at level 3 Amber is only getting 25 points instead of the 30.

On another NOTE:
I do think that the myst has scooped up Orville & hid him, or he has gotten lost in the woods. Have not seen hide nor hair of him for over 38 days. He has 3 scenes, Lvl 1, Lvl 2, & Lvl 3. I assumed you would need to talk to him during each Level increase of the Manor, which would then make him a Lvll 1 guest ect., ect. So, can you for instance, see him when he is level 3 and still be able to do all his scenes, meaning 2 & 3, because 1 is done. Or, NO. I have been playing Level 2 guest waiting for him to show up, but so far no Orville.

I seem to be not clear on this well thing. Do you need to wait until you have done all of Orville's scenes, then go to the well or what. I did the first scene, then went to the well but nothing happened.

It would be nice if, when you went to explore, if you have found a location in the woods there would be a way to click back to that location. Due to the fact that the locations are randomly choosen by the game you can waste a lot of time trying to get back to say, the well or cave which are fixed locations. The little guy, different story. He's mobile. What I'm trying to do is use the well with no luck at all. Going to look for Orville again, Thank You.
For Orville there is a bug: you can see all the three stories also when Orville is level 1, I have already told to Faerin. Instead he should tell you one part of the story when Orville is guest level 1, one at guest level 2 and one at guest level 3 (and not about hotel level)

After you find the well, you have to check there is a Latin inscription that you have to find and tell to Orville. When you do, you have to choose one of the option and throw some money to increase your destiny points.

For the random location and a screen where you can choose where you want to go, it is already suggested but not implemented yet, I don't know when Faerin will do it (and if he will do it).

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
For Orville there is a bug: you can see all the three stories also when Orville is level 1, I have already told to Faerin. Instead he should tell you one part of the story when Orville is guest level 1, one at guest level 2 and one at guest level 3 (and not about hotel level)
I hope (but also assume) that means "at least" level 1, 2, 3. Otherwise you'd be easily locked out if you didn't talk to him before leveling him up and not thinking about "downgrading" the guest search.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I hope (but also assume) that means "at least" level 1, 2, 3. Otherwise you'd be easily locked out if you didn't talk to him before leveling him up and not thinking about "downgrading" the guest search.
Probably you're right, but as for now that it is bugged, we don't for sure.
I know only that the tips, on Orville's Progress tab, say that Orville is requested with guest level 1 for 1st story, level 2 for 2nd story, level 3 for 3rd.
When Faerin will fix it, we know how the game will work ;)

Last edited:

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018

After you find the well, you have to check there is a Latin inscription that you have to find and tell to Orville. When you do, you have to choose one of the option and throw some money to increase your destiny points.

For the random location and a screen where you can choose where you want to go, it is already suggested but not implemented yet, I don't know when Faerin will do it (and if he will do it).

Thanks for your reply. I guess I will play a little longer and see if he will finally show up at least one more time. If not, I'll just start another gmae and get all the scenes from him in Level 1. Thank You

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for your reply. I guess I will play a little longer and see if he will finally show up at least one more time. If not, I'll just start another gmae and get all the scenes from him in Level 1. Thank You
I think that you can find Orville at any guest level and he will show you the whole story at the moment, but remember that you have to check on guest 3 times and choose him for the whole story (is divided into 3 parts)

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
I set the hotel to level 1 guest and was able to get Orville to show up and finished all of his scenes. I then, finally got to the well. Inserted money into the bucket (10k). Lowered the bucket. Raised the bucket and the money was gone. A voice echoed from the well & I was given 2 choices. I picked the second (fatum). I had to wait untill I was back at hotel. Checked the inv and nothing, check for cards and nothing. Went back to the well and chose the first option and again nothing. I definitely must be doing something wrong and it's getting expensive. Would be grateful if someone could tell me how to get the cards from the well.
Thank you.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I set the hotel to level 1 guest and was able to get Orville to show up and finished all of his scenes. I then, finally got to the well. Inserted money into the bucket (10k). Lowered the bucket. Raised the bucket and the money was gone. A voice echoed from the well & I was given 2 choices. I picked the second (fatum). I had to wait untill I was back at hotel. Checked the inv and nothing, check for cards and nothing. Went back to the well and chose the first option and again nothing. I definitely must be doing something wrong and it's getting expensive. Would be grateful if someone could tell me how to get the cards from the well.
Thank you.
You can only get tarot cards when you visit Isabella for a reading. The money you put in the well will result in an increase in your hotel's destiny or reputation, depending on which option you select (Fama or Fatum respectively).

Reactions: Michel Mak

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
You can only get tarot cards when you visit Isabella for a reading. The money you put in the well will result in an increase in your hotel's destiny or reputation, depending on which option you select (Fama or Fatum respectively).

Thanks for the reply so quickly. I had read some post several pages back that was saying, put 1k = 1 card, 10k = 10 cards. So I thought I was doing something wrong. Thanks for clearing it up. Thank You.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thanks for the reply so quickly. I had read some post several pages back that was saying, put 1k = 1 card, 10k = 10 cards. So I thought I was doing something wrong. Thanks for clearing it up. Thank You.
You're welcome. :)

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
I even think in version 3.0 (27 november) there will
no sex for now. I'm sure it will BJ or HJ from Amber
Well, much more likely, just a quick peck on a cheek from Isabella ;-*)
if you fail to get a good card 3 times in a row (as a consolation prize ;-)
I'm wondering, will cave or, err, gnome will receive any update this time.

I do have issues with a guest named Mr. Jim Dalson tho o_O For reasons unknown,
he stays in his room, like, forever and days/nights spent shows as a number without
slash, like 49 instead of 4/0 or 3/2 (you get an idea). Such an odd behaviour spotted
only from him. Some extra effort was required to serve other guests and p1$$ off
just him at the same time. Added my saves, if Faerin would tinker with this old pal.

Reactions: Michel Mak

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
Well, much more likely, just a quick peck on a cheek from Isabella ;-*)
if you fail to get a good card 3 times in a row (as a consolation prize ;-)
I'm wondering, will cave or, err, gnome will receive any update this time.

I do have issues with a guest named Mr. Jim Dalson tho o_O For reasons unknown,
he stays in his room, like, forever and days/nights spent shows as a number without
slash, like 49 instead of 4/0 or 3/2 (you get an idea). Such an odd behaviour spotted
only from him. Some extra effort was required to serve other guests and p1$$ off
just him at the same time. Added my saves, if Faerin would tinker with this old pal.
The answer is very simple.
At the beginning of the game, many guests did not want to leave.
I just didn't serve them and they left.
But this error was only at the beginning of the game.

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Noticed, too, a dozen of hours (shown on save selection) played
now somehow is shown as hundreds of hours, any idea on cause?

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
Noticed, too, a dozen of hours (shown on save selection) played
now somehow is shown as hundreds of hours, any idea on cause?
I think this is a mistake.
In my game the day 107 of the game shows 9 hours.
781 days - 968 hours.
This must be a mistake.

• Wow
Reactions: Umariel

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
Level 3 hotel with all level 3 rooms, all progression done. When I try to have level 3 clients I got a black screen at the reception moment and need to kill the process.
No problem with level 1 and 2.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Level 3 hotel with all level 3 rooms, all progression done. When I try to have level 3 clients I got a black screen at the reception moment and need to kill the process.
No problem with level 1 and 2.
Are you able to reproduce this, and if so, do you have a save that you can attach, when this happens?

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes