balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
The game is very enjoyable and easy going, could be great given time. Played every update thus far but should probably start skipping a few at a time since the updates are so tiny, a few minutes every time.. the balancing and gameplay has been fine for a while now, all attention should be put towards content for now and maybe consider some rebalancing six months or a year from now when there is some actual content..
#justonemansopinion

Grassymioer

Nov 23, 2017
when i start the game up for the first time i cant continue past the warning screen. I cant click on continue or quit at all

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
when i start the game up for the first time i cant continue past the warning screen. I cant click on continue or quit at all
Could you post your player log it's located here

C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor\Player.log
Press Windows+r and type %appdata% to access your AppData folder

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
What does 'Tier 4 Events' mean? Are there any kind of sex scenes in the game? There's nothing in the tags.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
still no old and ugly guy who takes advantage of the hot girls in this game? sad will keep tracking it ofc
Not yet and as I see it the time you'll spend tracking it could be wasted.

really a month of waiting for 2 minutes of playing, remind me of this game in 2 years, it has potential
That's always the fun when following a game during the development phase, isn't it? Especially when it isn't a VN and first needs to get the little cogwheels turning which offer no story content at all. Or one should start a new game now, since having all the stuff at hand already takes away the feeling of progression which at least for me is often the most enjoyable thing.

Reactions: Michel Mak

Exempt.

Dec 2, 2019
is this a known bug? I renovate the medical center and get to where Laura wants me to drag kay to her room, but there isnt any portrait to drag. Any Ideas? HELP.PNG

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Q: Is it intentional that roll back only shows the past conversation but not the corresponding images?

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes